abhayvakil_1992 Gal #2-C- Update pg. 145, Req pg.149 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

AbhayVakil_1992

IF-Rockerz

AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
^^Thanks hun for editing:) Im done with your request:) But I was just wondering..do you have any preferences wtih the colouring? Like is it okay if its black and white with textures..or do you want it to be colour? Or both? I can provide you with both and you can chose if you want:)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "abhayvakil_1992 Gal #2-C- Update pg. 145, Req pg.149 (Page 8)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
do both for me ROFL i would LOVE both Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhayVakil_1992

chip.

Goldie

chip.

Harry Potter Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Many congrats, Sneha!! Hug You've made it to the second shop despite the fact that you've so much going on with uni and all! Hoping to see you open thousands more! :)

I'm so sorry about posting this now... Haven't been on here since ages! :(

AbhayVakil_1992

AbhayVakil_1992

IF-Rockerz

AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Sorry everyone for being late on this..just came back from shopping lol<3..but here are the replies:)

@Aisha: Thank you so much hunHug Love your creations as well:)

@Janu: Thank you so much hunHugAs per the request..you can request whenever you want as I told you:) Its always open for you guys<3

@Raee: Thank you so much hunHugI have to say the same thing about your work<3 Its just so beautiful<3 I still gaze at the request you made me(Cory and Shay sig) just love it so much<3 Yay! We watch like the similar shows<3 I watch Degrassi and Make it or Break it on and off<3  Its more 90210, Pretty Little Liars (Which will be back soon) and Glee..but yeah I love Eli on Degrassi and I love the new guys on Make it or break it<3 So its amazing<3 Umm new shows? I havent watched it but I heard Nikita was amazing..It has Shane West in it<3 Alot of people are saying its a really good show..I watch Secret Life at times but personally I think its an okay show.. As per the name mentioning..Awww<3  Your one of my inspirations and your an amazing friend and  I love you<3 You guys are the reason this gallery has come so far and I made such amazing friends like you guys<3
Thanks for requesting hun:) Will work on it and post is asap:)

@ Jia: Thank you so much hunHugSuch a sweet comment<3 LOVE you<3 Just love your creations as well<3 You have to give me tips one day:) As per requesting<3 The second spot is always open..you can request for it whenever you like..and as per this request..thank you so much for requesting hun<3 Will work on it and post it asap:)

@ Rummy: Thank you so much hunHug And since its your first time here..welcome to my gal:)

@Premeer_Mayur: Thanks hun for requesting..will work on it and post it asap:)

@ Ragini: Thank you so much hunHug Awww about the name mentioning<3 Your one of my inspirations as well and you are just an amazing friend and I love you<3 Such a sweet comment hun..thanks alot<3 Glad you like the Sanaya sig..its one of my favourites as well..love that pic of her..and the texture just worked with the sig:) Thank you so much for using it<3

@Gunia: Thank you so much hunHug

@Sano: Thank you so much hunHug

@Reenz: Thank you so much hunHugAwww I love you so much hun<3 Thank you so much for the beautiful comment<3 Sorry about not being first but for sure will reserve a spot for you next time<3 Awww yeah now I remember that Demi sig as well I think<3 It was one of my favourites <3 I remember you commenting and asking for Joe and Demi stuff and your first request being that..and from the requests..that was my favourite<3 LOve you hun<3 Im so glad I have a friend like you<3 Someone who just understands me and is always there for me<3 LOve you <3

@Farzana: Thank you so much hunHugNo problem hun:) I take requests from anyone really as long as they follow the rules,,the whole regular commentors doesnt really matter to me lol:) I just love reading all your guys comments..thats what motivates me to make creations:) Thank you for requesting..will for sure try to make it in that style:)

@kirulicious: Thank you so much hunHugAnd since this your first time in my gal..welcome:)

@Hira: Thank you so much hunHug just love your work and since your one of my inspirations and also since your one of my good friends and I love you..your name has to be on the list:) Thank you so much for requesting hun..will try to get that colouring:)

@Sanjana: Thank you so much hunHugThanks so much for requesting as well:) Ahh OTH..Im going to love working with these pics<3 Will for sure post it as soon as possible:)

@Fatima: Thank you so much hunHug

@Lipshaa: Thank you so much hunHug

@Aishi: Thank you so much hunHug Awww so sweet of you:) Glad you like my work:) Thank you so much for requesting:) Will for sure try to make it in that style and colouring:)

@Aisha: Thank you so much for requesting hun:) Will work on it an post it soon:)

@Ragini: Thank you so much for requesting hun<3 Yay I wanted to do colouring on the Ian and Nina pics and you requested for them:) Thanks hun:) Done your request..Im actually like the turn out..hope you will like it as well:) Will post it soon:)

@Parina: Thank you so much hunHug

@PrincessBushi: Thank you so much hunHug

@Saba: Thank you so much hunHug

@Moni: Thank you so much hunHugHavent see you on in a little while..but I totally understand..hope everything is good:) Glad you like your request as well hun:) Thank you so much for using it:)

@Chhilt: Thank you so much hunHug

@ Lola: Thank you so much hunHug No problem hun:) Feel free to request whenever you want..its always open for you all:)

@Rinki: Thank you so much hunHugAwww involving the special thank yous..your an amazing friend whose always been there for me and I love you<3 Im so happy to have friends like all of you<3 Seriously love you all<3  Involving Freddie Smith<3 Ahhh I know right<3 He is just so HOT<3 He won me over the first time I saw him on screen..he's just PERFECT<3 Ahh I love how many of you guys have told me hes hot<3 So glad so many people agree with me lol<3 Love you guys<3

@Fatima: Thank you so much hunHug

@Chip: Thank you so much hunHugHeyyy hun:) OMG IMY:( Its been like forever since we've had our PM chats:( Btw I replied back to your PM..so sorry it took so long..I tought I replied:S but I guess I didnt:S
Thank you so much for the wishes hun<3 No apologizing about being late(which you are not..cause its never late)..I totally understand..just reading your comments make my day<3 Love you hun<3

Request list next post:)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

chip.arun-deeps-Hiralious--kirulicious-Sano88itsAishRaee_Salvatorebeintehaa.SanzPaRudholic..-Jia-..serendipity.

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Sneha!! I need to edit my text. I will do that tonight! Abhi we have guests coming over so I will edit the text ASAP. (:
<33

AbhayVakil_1992

AbhayVakil_1992

IF-Rockerz

AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
REQUEST LIST:

-Raee_Salvatore
- ..-Jia-..x2
-Premeer_Mayur
- -Farzana-
-Hiralious-
-_Sanjana23_
-aishix
-aisha_1992
- ..Ragzz..
--Priyalicious-(PM)

@Janu and Lola: Your guys spots are there:) You can request whenever you guys like:)

Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 21 May 2011 at 4:54pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deeps-Hiralious-Sano88Raee_Salvatorebeintehaa.SanzPaRudholicserendipity.

AbhayVakil_1992

IF-Rockerz

AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
@Jia: Awww no problem hun..I totally understand:) You can edit whenever its okay for you:)

Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 21 May 2011 at 4:56pm

..-Jia-..

AbhayVakil_1992

IF-Rockerz

AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged

Small update:) Most of these are sigs are of the casts/recurring casts of 90210:) And finished one request..so decided to post it:)

CREDITS:
WILL EDIT THIS SOON:)

Freddie Smith:
Ahh he's hot<3 I think Ive had like a million little faints just looking at this guy on screen (Im still trying to imagine what would happen if I meet him in real lol)

Liam and Annie:
My third favourite couple on 90210 after Marco and Teddy and Ian and Teddy<3
Oh and Matt Lanter is hot<3 So love staring at him on screen as well<3
See why I like 90210 now? Freddie..though he just joined recently and its unsure if hes coming..which he better..lol and Matt<3 My day is made everytime I watch them<3
Credit for colouring: Piano

Matt Lanter and Jessica Lowndes
Ahh love these two together<3 Hope they get together one day<3 I wouldnt mind see Liam and Ade together on the show..though Im like a hardcore Lannie fan<3

For Ragini
Tried new style and new PSD's for colouring..There's three different versions..hope you like it:) I presonally like the way it turned out but if you dont..do tell me and I will change it:) Also involving the text..I was trying it in a different style but then I realized after that it turned out so much like how you do your text..Im so sorry hun..it was intentionally done..If you feel its too much like yours..do tell me and Ill change it:)

Hope I didnt dissapoint you with your request..any changes do tell me:)

Other requests coming soon:)

REMEMBER:
DON'T cut out parts
DON't copy my style
DON'T claim these as your own
UPLOAD on your own server

Feel free to use.Comment.Press the Like Button
Sneha:)

Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 21 May 2011 at 7:33pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

jen99chip.niru273monakhan.arun-deeps_xCIOT_-kirulicious--Hiralious-FlawlessAshvikMrs.MuffinSobtibeintehaa.itsAishRaee_Salvatoreaish_punkRummy.-Rinki-SanzPaRudholicserendipity...-Jia-..Aquarius18Sunshine Girl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top