India-Forums

abhayvakil_1992 Gal #2-C- Update pg. 145, Req pg.149 (Page 136)

AbhayVakil_1992 IF-Rockerz
AbhayVakil_1992
AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Thank you all for your very sweet comments <3 means so much to me.. almost done all the requests:) Will post it soon:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lipshaa

AbhayVakil_1992
AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 28 March 2014 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Update coming tomorrow:) Please edit your spots if u haven't yet

lipshaa

AbhayVakil_1992
AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 30 March 2014 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -VishaD-

Beautiful update and i love these avis of Zaya : 

And also this :

Thank you so much for your very sweet comments <3 Glad you like them...means so much to meHug

Originally posted by Radhikerani

Gorgeous Update !!!

Thank youuuHug

Originally posted by Nisbahx

Gorgeous Update Sneha
Love the GIFS and Siggies
Especially love this

Thank you so much for your very sweet comments <3 The Beintehaa sig is one of my favourites so it means so much to me glad you like themHug

Originally posted by -krazyriya-

Goshhh...stunning update sneha.Day Dreaming...!

Sorry I cudnt edit my last post..been too busy yaar..Ouch.!

But m truly a fan of your workDay Dreaming...! ZaYa siggy is hell of a gorgeous one..Heart.i cant stop staring it...Day Dreaming.saved n using too...i saw it in CG.Embarrassed...loved it madly...i love ur B/w stuff like seriouslyy! Embarrassed

ZaYa avis are amazingg...loved the clarity n sharpness :D Clap

RR siggies are beauty.Day Dreaming...loved ur new styles...esp 2nd RR siggy..colouring is fabbb! <33 Heart

great work..keep it up.Thumbs Up..!

love ya...Hug
Varshu!

Awww no no don't apologize.. I totally understand<3 I'm in the same boat with uni workOuch Thank you so much for your very sweet comments <3 The Beintehaa sig is one of my favourites so it means so much to me glad you like themHug Thank you so much for using

Originally posted by Mrs.MuffinSobti

Sneha <3 I'm so sorry I've been inactive. Extremely busy with uni & asli duniya but OMG your updates just keep getting better <3
The ZaYa and PaRud stuff are just gorgeous HeartDay Dreaming Love the blending and styles you used. I really like the b/w of the Zaya sig and the style of this RR one: http://i.imgur.com/DK7PMPp.png

So cute!

You're taking suggestions? Aaahhh gurl I actually have a suggestion for you this time that I would LOVE to see you make. Please? Approve

I feel kinda besharam giving you this link but any gifs from this scene would be sooo appreciated <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAHGRo2YVT4

Love you!

Awww no no don't apologize Hug I totally know what you mean I'm on the same boat with uni workOuch it just never seems to end. Thank you so much for your very very sweet comments means so much to me Hug Also I watched the movie :D I think Im like head over heels in love with Theo James<3 He's just so Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Made gifs.. posting it today or tomorrow. The scene was adorable though <3

muffins2waffles

AbhayVakil_1992
AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 30 March 2014 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Ashy_

Amazing creations Sneha...love love love the different colouring techniques you have used...keep up the good work.

Thank you so much for the very sweet comments Hug Glad you like them means so much to me Hug

Originally posted by -Arjunzaadi-

awesome update love the avi's and the textures u used on the siggies!!

thanks for the PM
Hug

Awww thank you so much for the very sweet commentsHug Glad you like them means so much to me Hug

Originally posted by arun-deeps

woww dear!! your new style just rocks!!!

OMG!!! the blending the coloring...is so sweet! very romantic siggie! Lovely job done!!
Btw Zen Aliya one was also awesome!!! great job done!!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Awww thank you so much for your very sweet comments Hug Glad you like them means so much to me Hug I tried a different style on these sigs.. especially the RR one so Im so glad you guys liked them. I was pretty proud of the turn out. Also working on your request.. will be posted by this weekend latest. Apologize for taking sooo long

Originally posted by Cherishh

Amazing update...I really love ur work...they are just super cool

Ur animated work is just beautiful...they are bliss to see

I loved this one from this very last update...really liked the way u used color for text on a bw siggie...its just stood out...I am crazy of this ideaSmile
http://i.imgur.com/oxXLzPU.png

Just wanted to know the shiny round kind of thing in ur edits how u actually do...is it thru brushes, but again if so how u choose ur fav color in it...me just trying to learn ps, so wanted a tip regarding this...hope u won't mind...please let me know only if u r comfortable...I understandEmbarrassed

Awww thank you so much for the very sweet commentsHug Glad you like them means so much to me HugAlso regarding your question had answered it:) Hope it helped.. if there's any confusion or if you or anyone else has any questions feel free to ask by posting it here or through PM

Originally posted by ..RamKiJanaki..

Sneha, I just want to say

I really love my request so much! The avis are perfect. The simple soft coloring fits the video more than anything vibrant would. Thank you so much!

I also adore my suggestion! It's just as I wanted, simply perfect. Day Dreaming Thank you so very much for both my request and suggestion, I really really really love them a lot!

Ahhh the person in the  "Thank you gif" omggg Zac Efron <3 omggg I remember when I used to have the BIGGEST crush on him when I was younger. He's just so Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming and I love him <3 Sorry about that .. random flashback to younger days lol

Awww thank you so much Hug I'm so glad you like them it means so much to  me<3 So sorry for taking wayyy too long with your suggestion though<3 I wanted to put a little different kind of feel to it but only really changed the font though I felt it worked better with the pics. So it means so much that you liked them <3

AbhayVakil_1992
AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 30 March 2014 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Tangled..

those zaya avis are flippin awesome!!RR stuff is beautiful too!!

Awww thank you so much for the very sweet commentsHug Glad you like them means so much to me Hug

Originally posted by Viamuniquestyle

awesome update , outstanding work as usual
loved the ZaYa siggys , avis , woow

Originally posted by starry.phoenix

bful update Sneha :)
awesome workk

Shikhaaa <3 Awww thank you so much for the very sweet commentsHug Glad you like them means so much to me Hug

Originally posted by FlawlessAshvik

Bravo Sneha !!
Loved the colouring of the first Rangrasiya siggy!!

Originally posted by KiShaholic.

OMG OMG! SNEHA, you're the BEST! thank you so so much hon <3 omg you gave two different PSD's AWWW thank you so much. That means a lot to me <3 they are stunning...cant stop staring..Your work is truly one if its kind Day Dreaming Hug

Awww thank you so much for the very sweet comments Yams HugSo glad you like your request <3 Means so much to me Hug

[/QUOTE=lipshaa]
Blushing
Eee... I don't want any change!! Coz u made it da best!!! Gosh!!!! I JUST LOVE MY REQ...
Gosh there is so much that i can learn from u guys!! Using rigntway!! N i love both versions!!Day Dreaming

Thank you!!Thank you!!Thank you!!Thank you!!Thank you!!Thank you!!Thank you!!

*Still in dreamland*Day Dreaming
[/QUOTE]

Awww thank you so much for the very sweet commentsHug Glad you liked your request means so much to me Hug

Originally posted by ..RamKiJanaki..

Oh wow! Lipsha's request is SO pretty Sneha! I especially love the first shade. It's just WOW, one of your best!

Awww thank you so much for the very sweet commentsHug Glad you liked it. Was trying a different style with the pics so im so glad you guys like the styles means so much to me Hug

Originally posted by lipshaa

^ Yey!! :))

Awww Hug Update coming up today or tomorrow <3 Couldn't do it yesterday cause of school work but will definitely soon

lipshaa

AbhayVakil_1992
AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 30 March 2014 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aichuu

nice work 

Thankkk you Smile
.Peeves. IF-Rockerz
.Peeves.
.Peeves.