abhayvakil_1992 Gal #2-C- Update pg. 145, Req pg.149 - Page 23

Posted: 12 years ago

AMAZINg JOB dear!!

Keep it up!!
m specially loving ur colorization...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ The avi U updtd is awesome yaar!!
Cant wait for mine req!πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
God bless!

Sneha =/

all sigs are fabulous, ur colouring & syle is so unique <3

esp the last req of SG, its like so dreamful sig WOW =/

i like ur work so much. you're amazing =/

Keep rocking, LY β€οΈβ€οΈ πŸ€—
Sorry for not commenting as i've been really busy and when i've come on IF, i've been so busy
Anyway, LOVE your Glee update! EEEKS I love the Finchel siggy!!😍 BTW I loved you liam-annie siggy too as you can see so i've used it 😳
WOW you seem to be a big fan of Quinn-Sam-I kinda like him with a Mercedes now as I don't like Quinn now after what she did and stuff. But they seem cute in real life 😳 OMG she's cute her hair!!😲 But its suits Dianna. OMG are there rumours of them?!😲 Awww that avi from their song 'Lucky' is so cute 😳 I loved their version better than the origional and in Santana's words 'SO friggin charming' πŸ˜†
You requests came out great, especially the Ian-Nina ones!!
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG AHHH Overgron (LOVE the name)...OMG how freaking adorable are they😍😍😍😍😍 ahh they're just oodling cuteness...I can go on and on about them...WOW...just amazing job with their stuff Sneha...I am like freaking staring at it for the last 20 minutes!! loved the Klaine sig too...😳
This is BEAUTIFUL <3

And the Mohit Sanaya req is so gorgeous beyond words.

Fantastic job as usual Sneha :D
Snehaaa! FAB update 
So loving all the avis. They all turned out great man
All the Glee and request stuff is beyond gorgeous
Keep up the great work 
wow Awesome update sneha, everything is so amazing, I am just adoring the beauty, can tell you how much I love this update, the dianna/chord anims and sigs are supercute, I so adore these 2 though I dunt have much hope for them in the show πŸ˜† coz  well I never do have high hopes about glee seasons since it royally ruins the love stories, anyways still lets see what happens, liked the finchel one too, I was once upon a tym a huge fan ...not now.I like them but that craze I am over that...my fav has to be the cory/dianna tour sigs and the kurt/blaine one awww it was so adorable, they are the cutest, chris and darren are like magic togetherπŸ˜ƒ too cute for words, totally saving that one, I love the coloring and styling, the reqs came out really good, OMG I am dying to see mine but take your tym with it and I am sure you are going to rock it, thanks a lot for sharing them,
love u loads,
Raee[>:D<[
Thanks everyone:) Will reply to everyones comments soon:)
woooww loved the coloring alot..
beautiful updte.. liked Pari  req most

senorita

I love the style of this; and the coloring is gorge as well! its so gorgeuss! :D

the First sig is superb, the coloring on that is fabulous!

Your blending is just WOW yaa, all of the multiple pics sigs look damn amazing! :D