Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Congratulations in your new shop!!!
All your creations look amazing!!!
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks guys<3 Will reply to everyone soon:) And will post the request list and also an update coming soon:)
@Reenz: Thanks alot hun<3 Will reply back to the comment soon:) Will for sure make some demi ones..but the pics you were descrbing..I dont know which ones they are:S..If possible can you provide me alink to those pics?
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
why do u want the pix?!
LOL
i was just cherishing the memories :P
of when i saw those sigs!
Arey dont u remember.. yeh photoshoot:
u made sigs on this photoshoot naa! ;)
hehe
thats how i landed heree ;)
^^LOL oh okay..my bad..sorry about that<3 I reread it and I got it<3 But I will for sure make sigs on those pics..just love those pics of her..probably one of my favourite photoshoots of her

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
sneha, i edited my request on pg 4 :)
^^Thanks hun for editing:) Im done with your request:) But I was just wondering..do you have any preferences wtih the colouring? Like is it okay if its black and white with textures..or do you want it to be colour? Or both? I can provide you with both and you can chose if you want:)
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
do both for me 🤣 i would LOVE both 🤗
chip. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Many congrats, Sneha!! 🤗 You've made it to the second shop despite the fact that you've so much going on with uni and all! Hoping to see you open thousands more! :)

I'm so sorry about posting this now... Haven't been on here since ages! :(

Sorry everyone for being late on this..just came back from shopping lol<3..but here are the replies:)

@Aisha: Thank you so much hun🤗 Love your creations as well:)

@Janu: Thank you so much hun🤗As per the request..you can request whenever you want as I told you:) Its always open for you guys<3

@Raee: Thank you so much hun🤗I have to say the same thing about your work<3 Its just so beautiful<3 I still gaze at the request you made me(Cory and Shay sig) just love it so much<3 Yay! We watch like the similar shows<3 I watch Degrassi and Make it or Break it on and off<3  Its more 90210, Pretty Little Liars (Which will be back soon) and Glee..but yeah I love Eli on Degrassi and I love the new guys on Make it or break it<3 So its amazing<3 Umm new shows? I havent watched it but I heard Nikita was amazing..It has Shane West in it<3 Alot of people are saying its a really good show..I watch Secret Life at times but personally I think its an okay show.. As per the name mentioning..Awww<3  Your one of my inspirations and your an amazing friend and  I love you<3 You guys are the reason this gallery has come so far and I made such amazing friends like you guys<3
Thanks for requesting hun:) Will work on it and post is asap:)

@ Jia: Thank you so much hun🤗Such a sweet comment<3 LOVE you<3 Just love your creations as well<3 You have to give me tips one day:) As per requesting<3 The second spot is always open..you can request for it whenever you like..and as per this request..thank you so much for requesting hun<3 Will work on it and post it asap:)

@ Rummy: Thank you so much hun🤗 And since its your first time here..welcome to my gal:)

@Premeer_Mayur: Thanks hun for requesting..will work on it and post it asap:)

@ Ragini: Thank you so much hun🤗 Awww about the name mentioning<3 Your one of my inspirations as well and you are just an amazing friend and I love you<3 Such a sweet comment hun..thanks alot<3 Glad you like the Sanaya sig..its one of my favourites as well..love that pic of her..and the texture just worked with the sig:) Thank you so much for using it<3

@Gunia: Thank you so much hun🤗

@Sano: Thank you so much hun🤗

@Reenz: Thank you so much hun🤗Awww I love you so much hun<3 Thank you so much for the beautiful comment<3 Sorry about not being first but for sure will reserve a spot for you next time<3 Awww yeah now I remember that Demi sig as well I think<3 It was one of my favourites <3 I remember you commenting and asking for Joe and Demi stuff and your first request being that..and from the requests..that was my favourite<3 LOve you hun<3 Im so glad I have a friend like you<3 Someone who just understands me and is always there for me<3 LOve you <3

@Farzana: Thank you so much hun🤗No problem hun:) I take requests from anyone really as long as they follow the rules,,the whole regular commentors doesnt really matter to me lol:) I just love reading all your guys comments..thats what motivates me to make creations:) Thank you for requesting..will for sure try to make it in that style:)

@kirulicious: Thank you so much hun🤗And since this your first time in my gal..welcome:)

@Hira: Thank you so much hun🤗 just love your work and since your one of my inspirations and also since your one of my good friends and I love you..your name has to be on the list:) Thank you so much for requesting hun..will try to get that colouring:)

@Sanjana: Thank you so much hun🤗Thanks so much for requesting as well:) Ahh OTH..Im going to love working with these pics<3 Will for sure post it as soon as possible:)

@Fatima: Thank you so much hun🤗

@Lipshaa: Thank you so much hun🤗

@Aishi: Thank you so much hun🤗 Awww so sweet of you:) Glad you like my work:) Thank you so much for requesting:) Will for sure try to make it in that style and colouring:)

@Aisha: Thank you so much for requesting hun:) Will work on it an post it soon:)

@Ragini: Thank you so much for requesting hun<3 Yay I wanted to do colouring on the Ian and Nina pics and you requested for them:) Thanks hun:) Done your request..Im actually like the turn out..hope you will like it as well:) Will post it soon:)

@Parina: Thank you so much hun🤗

@PrincessBushi: Thank you so much hun🤗

@Saba: Thank you so much hun🤗

@Moni: Thank you so much hun🤗Havent see you on in a little while..but I totally understand..hope everything is good:) Glad you like your request as well hun:) Thank you so much for using it:)

@Chhilt: Thank you so much hun🤗

@ Lola: Thank you so much hun🤗 No problem hun:) Feel free to request whenever you want..its always open for you all:)

@Rinki: Thank you so much hun🤗Awww involving the special thank yous..your an amazing friend whose always been there for me and I love you<3 Im so happy to have friends like all of you<3 Seriously love you all<3  Involving Freddie Smith<3 Ahhh I know right<3 He is just so HOT<3 He won me over the first time I saw him on screen..he's just PERFECT<3 Ahh I love how many of you guys have told me hes hot<3 So glad so many people agree with me lol<3 Love you guys<3

@Fatima: Thank you so much hun🤗

@Chip: Thank you so much hun🤗Heyyy hun:) OMG IMY:( Its been like forever since we've had our PM chats:( Btw I replied back to your PM..so sorry it took so long..I tought I replied:S but I guess I didnt:S
Thank you so much for the wishes hun<3 No apologizing about being late(which you are not..cause its never late)..I totally understand..just reading your comments make my day<3 Love you hun<3

Request list next post:)

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sneha!! I need to edit my text. I will do that tonight! Abhi we have guests coming over so I will edit the text ASAP. (:
<33