Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow!!! That ZaYa ones r so so awesome!!! Love B/W siggi of them!!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Gorgeous Update Sneha
Love the GIFS and Siggies
Especially love this

Edited by Nisbahx - 10 years ago
-krazyriya- thumbnail
Goshhh...stunning update sneha....!

Sorry I cudnt edit my last post..been too busy yaar...!

But m truly a fan of your work...! ZaYa siggy is hell of a gorgeous one..❤️.i cant stop staring it....saved n using too...i saw it in CG.😳...loved it madly...i love ur B/w stuff like seriouslyy! 😳

ZaYa avis are amazingg...loved the clarity n sharpness :D 👏

RR siggies are beauty....loved ur new styles...esp 2nd RR siggy..colouring is fabbb! <33 ❤️

great work..keep it up.👍🏼..!

love ya...🤗
Varshu!
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Sneha <3 I'm so sorry I've been inactive. Extremely busy with uni & asli duniya but OMG your updates just keep getting better <3
The ZaYa and PaRud stuff are just gorgeous ❤️ Love the blending and styles you used. I really like the b/w of the Zaya sig and the style of this RR one: http://i.imgur.com/DK7PMPp.png

So cute!

You're taking suggestions? Aaahhh gurl I actually have a suggestion for you this time that I would LOVE to see you make. Please? 

I feel kinda besharam giving you this link but any gifs from this scene would be sooo appreciated <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAHGRo2YVT4

Love you!
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ aish: I will reply to your comment completely soon:) But regarding suggestions.. always taking them:) Feel free to post suggestions whenever you guys want to suggest. But regarding your suggestion.. will definitely make them soon. Honestly sooo excited to watch this movie.. it looks SOO good.. and Theo James <3<3
Amazing creations Sneha...love love love the different colouring techniques you have used...keep up the good work.Edited by _Ashy_ - 10 years ago
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Originally posted by: AbhayVakil_1992

@ aish: I will reply to your comment completely soon:) But regarding suggestions.. always taking them:) Feel free to post suggestions whenever you guys want to suggest. But regarding your suggestion.. will definitely make them soon. Honestly sooo excited to watch this movie.. it looks SOO good.. and Theo James <3<3

Aww<3

OMG I SAW IT YEST SO MANY FEELSSS. Mostly because the books were so close to my heart and the movie was freaking perfect and Theo James was even more freaking perfect <333 Me and my friends were practically salivating watching him but like every scene of theirs, I was fangirling and crying at the same time because of the end of the series. 
Edited by Mrs.MuffinSobti - 10 years ago
...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update love the avi's and the textures u used on the siggies!!

thanks for the PM
🤗
Originally posted by: Mrs.MuffinSobti

Aww<3

OMG I SAW IT YEST SO MANY FEELSSS. Mostly because the books were so close to my heart and the movie was freaking perfect and Theo James was even more freaking perfect <333 Me and my friends were practically salivating watching him but like every scene of theirs, I was fangirling and crying at the same time because of the end of the series. 

I'm planning to go watch it soon but omg Im so excited. Theo James...when I saw the trailer I was lik e he's so freaking adorable and attractive. He looks so good in the trailer.. Im pretty much sure Im just going to stare at the screen too when he comes on
Also thank you all for your very very sweet comments <3 means so much to me <3 Thank you all for the likes as well as for using