abhayvakil_1992 Gal #2-C- Update pg. 145, Req pg.149

Posted: 12 years ago

^^Credit to Ragini for the banner<3 Love you so much hun<3<3

Hey guys:)
Im Sneha:)
Welcome to my second gal:) Thank you guys so much for getting my gal this far<3 Means so much to me<3

I dont what I'd without you guys<3
Thank you so much for being there for me<3 Supporting me<3 And being amazing friends<3:
-Reenz
-Chip
-Chhilt
-Aish
-Ashy
-Janu
-Lola
-Hira
-Akki(Swati)
-Gunia
-Piano
-Sehrish
-Ragini
-Raee
-Jia
-Fatima
-Sanjana
-Chandni
-Maryam
-Moni
-Parina
-Aisha
-Rinki
Sorry if I missed out anyone..but you guys know who you are<3
I dont what I'd without you guys<3

Inspirations:
Basically everyone on IF:)

Link to previous gal:
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1434698

Copyrights on my sigs/avis:
sigs: (c)abhayvakil_1992,artistic-colour.tumblr,artistic-colour tumblr
avis: (c)abv_1992 or ab_1992

Favourites:

Favourite Shows:
-Pretty Little Liars
-Teen Wolf

What I can make:
Non animated avi's and sigs
Animated avi's and sigs
Banners

Programs I use:
Recently started using Photoshop CS5..used to use Paint Shop Pro(PSP)
My creations have changed from what they were before while I used one program to another..
Personally I love Photoshop more..its more comfortable for me.so my creations from now on will be in Photoshop..but both programs are amazing

Only request if im OPEN
If closed..I usually only take requests if they are urgent or from regular visitors..
Im always open for suggestions..so do feel free to leave some whenever you want and I will try to make them:)

When requesting..here are a few rules:

For signatures:
-Provide pics-Max 10
-Text or no text-If you provide text..try to make it short..I dont mind long ones either but if you do dont make it like a huge paragraph..1 to 2 lines max
-Any particular styles?
- If you request please use it for atleast 2 days..I put a lot of hardwork into them
-If you dont like it do tell me and Ill change it:)
- Have patience..give me a week..if its more than that you can PM me asking why the sig is not done..I will work on it as fast as possible
-Want your name do tell me:)

For avis:
-Max 4 links and will only make 4 avis max
-Youtube video links ONLY
- Colouring or no colouring?
-Frames or no frame?
-Text or no text?
- Max 10 seconds per avi
-Horizontally or Vertically stacked? (I have to download PSP..so I cant stack avis right now cause I dont know how to do it with PS..so if I am not able to stack..Ill provide individual avis and you can someone else to stack them:)
-Please use it for atleast 2 days

IF THE FIRST TIME  YOU CHOOSE TO IGNORE MY PM'S AND NOT EVEN BOTHER TO COMMENT ON YOUR REQUEST..DON' T REQUEST AGAIN CAUSE I WILL NOT DO YOUR REQUEST AND I WILL CHOSE TO IGNORE IT
(Though I know some people are busy ..its not referring to them..its referring to the people who I know come online and comment on so many peoples gals on their requests..and they chose to ignore mines)

C means CLOSED
O means OPEN

Updates:
Page 8
Page 12

For examples..scroll down to the next post:)

Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 9 years ago

A few of my creations from the previous gal and a few recent ones:)

Signatures:

Video Avis:

Please dont use without the requesters permission

Well thats it for now
More updates coming soon:)

Sneha😊
Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 10 years ago
congrats congrats
wish you good luck for this gallery..
wooow love ur creation alot...

senorita
Edited by aisha_1992 - 12 years ago

Congrats for your new shop, Sneha!πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³All your sigs are just amazing and I hope this shop becomes as successful as the other one. All the best!πŸ‘ 

Hmmm...as per my request, I can't think of one now so can I just give it to you when I do?πŸ˜³πŸ˜† If you're closed by then, that's fine.
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago
Aw Sneha Congo on the new gallery, You know how much I love your stuff I can keep on gazing at them forever because they are so beautiful , Love evrything and your style is FAB, OMG i never knew you watch degrassi and make it or break it, I am gonna start watching degrassi and i watch MIOBI on and off, he he we have common tastes..btw are you watching any new shows and do ou know about the new shows>>the fall line up for CW/FoX coz I have no idea but I heared people saying over tumblr that the fall line up for new shows are amazing!!any idea.please enlighten meπŸ˜† coz I am TV freakπŸ˜›
Anywasy I was really touched that you took my name in you introduction list thats really sweet of you yaar thanks a lot, hope to see more amazing stuff from you and may you have many more gallerys to come...
 and  I am going to reserve the next post for my requestπŸ˜ƒ
love YouπŸ€—πŸ€—
EDITED**

PICS

Text:TIBETTE"You're my First, Last and Forever"
use whucever pics you want:)
could you please write for Raee somewhere on it,
let me know if the pics are okay,
thanks,
love youπŸ€—
Edited by Raee_Salvatore - 12 years ago
RES! I have to save my spot πŸ˜† I will be back to edit later on!
I love you hun! <3

Edited:

First off

c . o . n . g . r . a . t . s

Sneha I am so happy for you hun! You made it so far! I love your creations and you deserve all the praise because your creations are just so gorgeous 😳 And I hope you open many many many more shops! πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Your update on this page is gorgeous. I love the style of the Kareena and Shahid one. It is gorgeous. I love the coloring, effects, and texture you used. Simply beautiful. The mytho stuff looks beautiful. You are so talented hun! <33

Keep up the AAAH-MAZING work! <33
I love you loads hun! <33

And awweh sweets it is totally fine but I do have a request if you do not mind taking it. I will keep my second request for right now, don't know what to request yet πŸ˜† But I want to request a MoNaya siggy from you. 😳

Here are the pictures:

http://i.imgur.com/qjE6p.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ArWO6.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/s0Pb8.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/mZoYu.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/wAjk7.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/34aj2.jpg

Text:
Mohit & Sanaya
We were not born to blend in
were were born to stand out

Let me get back to you on the text πŸ˜† Everything is fuzzy right now 😳 I will come back tomorrow to edit the text (:

And can you write For Jia somewhere on the siggy (:

My second request, I will give you later πŸ˜†

Love you loads hun! <33

Edited by ..-Jia-.. - 12 years ago
Congrats on new gallery sneha :)
though i'd never really got to visit your previous one... but i really like your creations esp. your TVD stuff
keep it up hun :)
Thank you guy for requesting and the amazing comments:) Will for sure reply to them soon:) Will be open until some time tomorrow..so feel free to request until then:)

@Jia: Im so sorry hun.. You reserved a spot in my old shop and it completely slipped my mind:S So sorry about that hun..you can request for two sigs/avis etc if you want..since I didnt do your previous one..
hi there, have a request for video aviz...here u go the links!

Do not colorize it, no text, & no frames...just stack them vertically.
PM me when u done...thanx in advance.