Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet made sooo ANGRY!!! How could she??!!

Silz Senior Member
Silz
Silz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Dears I love Geet since the first day!!!

BUT HOW THE f**** could she talk like that to Nandini!! I mean she should be the one who is against arranged marriages!!!!

She is a liaaar!!!!! 

I could kill her today!!!!

She could instead talk to her aunt and tell them her story, im sure they all must know bout it, if not then WHY is she hiding it?? SHe should help the other girls , and make the elders open their eyes!! BUT NO she just talkd as if Maan was her FIRST HUSBAND AND FIRST LOVE!!!! 

Im realy disappointed of Geets character...she seemd f****** selfish!  WHy Geet WHY??

Hey dont get mad at me...I really Love Geet and Maan     but today its just not about her or maan...its about a girl is (forced) to get married!!  And Geet should react differntly to this topic!!!!! ggrrr CVs i hate you for that!

Do any1 agree with me?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84tellymeEchoesofpassion

gshow2011 IF-Rockerz
gshow2011
gshow2011

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Darling, another point of view, she just tried to tell Nandani to meet the guy. not say yes to marry him. She just said you never know you may like him. She is very true in saying , whom ever  one meets  is also stranger.If all those who did not have arranged marriages where honest with relationship and happy America wouldn't see so many divorces. I am not talking divorce at 25 at the age of 45 55.

Marriage is institution of compromise, dealing with life in reality, facing issues together, standing for each other in test of time, Loving each other unconditionally. It is more than physical attraction.

So again arranged marriage is not always deceit, In both cases folks have to careful and know what they want.
I do agree with one thing, girls should not be treated as if they are burden and all hell will break loose if things don't materialize by certain age. That puts pressure on parents that should be tackled.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Silzbvs7691maaneet_piscesanshra

Silz Senior Member
Silz
Silz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for wise comment... I kind of feel better now^^  you are right its not always bad...but Geet knows how a "good" boy/man can actually be the worst ever!  I just felt like she should have warned nandinis family  and before arrange a  marriage, to tell them to let the couple time and space to know each other...   Ya girls are not toys, that can be sold to others, and neither one can buy them...

Thanks alot dear!   I know our Geet is the honest and cutest eva 
I just wish she reacted differently... I am not 100% against arrange marriages...only 98%  ;)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top