Why I am not happy???/ - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sahil70

i too havent seen much of the karan side as i only started watching this show regularly from roughly around the time of ranchod entry. very glad that karans back but to remove ranchod , whos been a colorful character like this is just 🤬. while the evil ones live merrily

complete garbage
yes u r right ..evils one live forever but good ones ..😕oh well what to say?
Originally posted by NaGeSwArI

yes me too dear 😭
thank you  ..i can feel ur pain..😭
Originally posted by arianne21

yep. its so sad 4 ranchod!!! poor guy. even if he was with karishma i wouldnt mind but to kill him is just saddening!!!!!
exactly if he is end up with karishma..it could have been much better than stay in SB and being killed ...what a drama..😡

Even though iam happy that abharan will be back but its getting difficult for me now ...becoz i was really crying after watching ranchod confessing his love...so touching and iam really sad now...fans r in fix now they want karan and abha to be back but they love ranchod tooo and want him to be with abha...hope ranchod be united with doctor,it would be really nice to watch...becoz both r gng through same situation

Ranchod is my favorite character and the only reason I kept watching this show...I don't get what they were going for..I mean what was the point of the leap if you were just going to kill him off. Why not Build His story after Karan and Abha unite. Ranchod does Not deserve this. He did so much for Abha and Karan and the family the least they could have is give him a decent nice happy ending. And he has suffered so much since his childhood. I am so Pissed. Man I really love Ranchod. Seeing him Die is gonna be heart breaking.😭... Karan Grover Played a better Ranchod then Karan Parsad. I really hope the news is not true and they plan to change it.  Or I am gonna be Hella MAD...😡
I also feeling very bad 4 Ranchod as well as Arundhati. Becoz they gave 2 yrs for Abha & Ranchod respectively.
I also like Ranchod more than Karan and feels sad for him
Originally posted by Siddu246

Ranchod is my favorite character and the only reason I kept watching this show...I don't get what they were going for..I mean what was the point of the leap if you were just going to kill him off. Why not Build His story after Karan and Abha unite. Ranchod does Not deserve this. He did so much for Abha and Karan and the family the least they could have is give him a decent nice happy ending. And he has suffered so much since his childhood. I am so Pissed. Man I really love Ranchod. Seeing him Die is gonna be heart breaking.😭... Karan Grover Played a better Ranchod then Karan Parsad. I really hope the news is not true and they plan to change it.  Or I am gonna be Hella MAD...😡
siddu i am agree with u Karan Grover played fantastic as ranchod .👍🏼..he has made a special place in our hearts...wish that news is a big fake...
Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by khyser2k11

Even though iam happy that abharan will be back but its getting difficult for me now ...becoz i was really crying after watching ranchod confessing his love...so touching and iam really sad now...fans r in fix now they want karan and abha to be back but they love ranchod tooo and want him to be with abha...hope ranchod be united with doctor,it would be really nice to watch...becoz both r gng through same situation

yes yesterday 's episode was really sad while R was proposing Abha...it was such a romantic scene.. Poor ranchod..i wish CV change the script after  reading  our views...
abha is one lucky lady.. she got the unconditional love of Ranchodd and karan.. as much as i would love to see her unite with karan, the murder track of ranchodd is a terrible idea... poor guy he did so much for the family.. atleast give him the credit