Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

hate pihu

bhaiyyaji Senior Member
bhaiyyaji
bhaiyyaji

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
hi guys, i m back

after todays episode i really hate pihu. okay before we know she could have misunderstanding abt avdesh coz she did not know him reall well. But now she gone to haveli she seen what kind of person he is, she has seen all the wait and suffering he has had. she doesnt feel ashamed even yesterdays episode she was giving evil looks all through. shes playing with avdeshs mom feelings (main aap ko kahin chor ke nahin jao gi). i think she plans on killing avdesh. Guess what now its better if bhootni kills pihu coz she not arptia whats the point this way nobody will get arpita or her lookalike. ROFL and they better not bring dev back coz i am still in 2 minds whether hes really dead they hust showed his clothes in blood. I dont like that wanted to see his dead body. achcha hai sal marra hi rahey dont want him back at the end. even if avdesh dies id prefer that so pihu has no one.

i got better idea bhottni kills pihu and then avdesh kill himself and bhootni pagal ho jaye. i like bhootni now coz the way pihu is playing mind games against avdesh. she playing with avi emotions cant take it. if her anger was aimed at bhootni then i wont mind but avdesh is on top of her hitlist.

i am warning you pihu do anything to avdesh and i swear i ll kill rest of your geeky family. then you can come take revenge from me. saath me kabaddi khele gaye. LOL. and on top of dat i will kill dev twice. i am very angry wid you as you are sparing the real villains and going after toe good guy. bhootni shud be on top of your hit list not avdesh. Angry

koko55 Groupbie
koko55
koko55

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
me tooo hate this   stubid pihu
magicalworld Senior Member
magicalworld
magicalworld

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Yes the pihu is act like a stupid now but i believe she will findout that the real culprit is Bhauji

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index