India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Wampiree = Sid =) LOL!!

..Amira.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amira..
..Amira..

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
I know Sid is a negative wampire aur sunne mein milla ke woh marnee walaa hai... I don't want that woh serial see jayee... becoz yeh serial to ussi se chal rahaa hai kab tak.. hopee to see him as a nice guys n a great broother Wink I knoww Sid nee apko kitnii baar hyper kiya hogaa butt believe me uskee bekher yeh Pyar kii kahanii adhoori hai, I don't know why but hee is just creatiing a storyy... LOL!! It's my point of view... I always wanted Panchii n Sid!! hopee... Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roksOriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Hey welcome to sid fans club n yes we don't want him to die all of his fans  are shattered n quitting serial after he leavesOuch
..Amira.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amira..
..Amira..

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Hey welcome to sid fans club n yes we don't want him to die all of his fans  are shattered n quitting serial after he leavesOuch

When he camee, hee was nothing for us but after all thiis aur jab sunna ke woh marnee wala hai to bohot sad feel ho rahaa hai Cry

Edited by amira_saeed - 17 May 2011 at 1:23pm
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amira_saeed

When he camee, hee was nothing for us but after all thiis aur jab sunna ke woh marnee wala hai to bohot sad feel ho rahaa hai Cry

Usse tomb mein shut kar dete why kill him??Cry
Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Exactly my point. The show might be about AbhIya, but Siddharth is the pivot as well as the torque which drives the show. Before Siddharth came, it was all about Piya knowing Abhay's secret. So that part was managed without him, but now if this driving force is completely out of the show, I don't know what might be the impact.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roks

..Amira.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amira..
..Amira..

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by amira_saeed

Usse tomb mein shut kar dete why kill him??Cry

Cry
..Amira.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amira..
..Amira..

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

Exactly my point. The show might be about AbhIya, but Siddharth is the pivot as well as the torque which drives the show. Before Siddharth came, it was all about Piya knowing Abhay's secret. So that part was managed without him, but now if this driving force is completely out of the show, I don't know what might be the impact.

Agree WinkWink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index