PRATIGYA 17th May Written Update - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Me First 😆

It was a good episode ..according to me 😊😊...wish we had a proper kriya scene...dunno whether we will have it or not before the separation track starts 😕😕

Honestly..I felt really bad for shyamu...he was even ready to hand over the papers...🤔Must have been something in the second half of the show which I zipped through and finished in 15 secs.😃 What papers was Shamu ready to hand over? Papers to the GH or his retirement savings?

Now I wonder how exactly P catches Amma redhanded ...I mean the deed's been done and P is still unaware who's done it..😕😕Prats likes bright and sunny Indian yellow, Amma prefers black, says a lot about each of them. Takurain is obsessed with coal.

Thanks for the lovely update...😃

Tanths is the BEST!! 😃😃
Originally posted by sweet_bhanki

Excellent update, tanths. 😊

Thankooo  Meeethi Bhanki 😃
Originally posted by shobi12500

thanks for updates

You are welcome, Shobi 😆😆
Originally posted by tanthya

Welcome  !!  [ see even I can deliver a one word answer 😆😆]

I am still trying but have succeeded with one sentence so far. Tough one for me!😃
Originally posted by shantatai

ufff...what kind of mother this woman...amma...sick .. 

thank u my dear ...u r the best tanthya...

IMO , an insecure woman , A woman intent on guarding her turf !!

You are  welcome, Shantatai ...

Loved ur smileys ...😃😃😃
Originally posted by mishti1983

Lovely Update as usual Di..

You are the best ⭐️ ⭐️

Thankooo Mishti ...

Ofcourse  I am !!! 😃 ..How can I not be since I have such lovely,intelligent  and  besties like u for company ...👍🏼❤️
Originally posted by MERARAI

I am still trying but have succeeded with one sentence so far. Tough one for me!😃

Try n Try n try Try n Try n try ...and one day we shall overcome  our impediment ...😆😆😆

Thankooo Mishti ...

Ofcourse  I am !!! 😃 ..How can I not be since I have such lovely,intelligent  and  besties like u for company ...👍🏼❤️

Let me add the other five ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. You know what that means!😉
Originally posted by DevuDivya

Tanthya Di..Thanks for de update...as usual side comments made it a wonderful read!!!!!👍🏼

You are most welcome , Divs  😃

Thankooo for liking the side comments 😃

Try n Try n try Try n Try n try ...and one day we shall overcome  our impediment ...😆😆😆

It's all bec' of the try n to the power of saat that has led to 9 yds long posts.😆 x saat.
😆
BTW, posted a thread today, in honor of Prats owning up to her mistake to Krishna. She is finally learning, this was her first baby step.👏
Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago