Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey wow Faran sooo many Shweta-Karanvir siggies πŸ€ͺ...And all of them are just tooo good  😍...I also like the new ones...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Hey HI Sabz how r you...??? 😊 Is anyone here...??? πŸ˜‰
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Prernatic

Hey wow Faran sooo many Shweta-Karanvir siggies πŸ€ͺ...And all of them are just tooo good  😍...I also like the new ones...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Aww thankoo mariam..πŸ€—
They make such a hawwt couple..β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜πŸ˜†
Hey wow good to know that Shweta is in the finale of comedy circus πŸ‘...Hope she wins but like every time Kapil or Krishna will win  ...But the bad thing is that now we wont be able to see Shweta weekly πŸ˜’...Pehle week main 10 min hi dekhne ko toh milte thay ab woh bhi nahi mile ge...I dun knw when Shweta's hibernation period will end n she will come back on tv  πŸ˜”...Or atleast she shud update her blog...Arghhh Shweta why do you torture ur fans...We miss u a lott 😭
Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Aww thankoo mariam..πŸ€—
They make such a hawwt couple..β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜πŸ˜†

Yeah they do 😳😳 Btw does any one knw when will abhinav come in Adaalat ... πŸ˜› I m waiting to watch him...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Plzzz tell if any one knws...πŸ˜ƒ
Faraan92 thumbnail

Yeah they do 😳😳 Btw does any one knw when will abhinav come in Adaalat ... πŸ˜› I m waiting to watch him...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Plzzz tell if any one knws...πŸ˜ƒ

I dont hav any info abt him coz i dont search 4 him nd dont care abt him..πŸ˜†πŸ€£
He is mine biggest enemy..!!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Faraan92 thumbnail

Hey wow good to know that Shweta is in the finale of comedy circus πŸ‘...Hope she wins but like every time Kapil or Krishna will win  ...But the bad thing is that now we wont be able to see Shweta weekly πŸ˜’...Pehle week main 10 min hi dekhne ko toh milte thay ab woh bhi nahi mile ge...I dun knw when Shweta's hibernation period will end n she will come back on tv  πŸ˜”...Or atleast she shud update her blog...Arghhh Shweta why do you torture ur fans...We miss u a lott 😭

I thnk again sudesh krushna will win..πŸ˜†
Bt they totally deserved it nd r mine most fav comedians..😳
I hope shweta comes 1st after dat nd give a rocking sizzling sexy performance in Finale too..β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†
I'm sure she will surelly come in some serial (as a guest or special appearance OR 4 any dance) or maybe come in again some movie with an item song.,πŸ˜›πŸ˜† (coz her item song nd CC is ended now..😭)
Bt i wanna se her daily.. Really miss her like u mariam..😭😭😭
Miss kasauti, JKBH nd Bigg boss days..
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

I dont hav any info abt him coz i dont search 4 him nd dont care abt him..πŸ˜†πŸ€£
He is mine biggest enemy..!!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oho Faran itna gussa nahi...Chill out bro πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Jalne ki smell aa rahi hai...πŸ˜› After all he is Shweta's dream man you shud have his updates as well...🀣  Chalo koi baat nahi main kisi aur se pooch lun gi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Btw do you knw its Abhinav's birthday on 6th June...😳😳 I knew this from his facebook account...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He is gonna have gala time with ur sweetheart Shweta n enjoy a lottt 🀣 Tum bhi usse wish kar dena...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Faraan92 thumbnail

Oho Faran itna gussa nahi...Chill out bro πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Jalne ki smell aa rahi hai...πŸ˜› After all he is Shweta's dream man you shud have his updates as well...🀣  Chalo koi baat nahi main kisi aur se pooch lun gi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Btw do you knw its Abhinav's birthday on 6th June...😳😳 I knew this from his facebook account...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He is gonna have gala time with ur sweetheart Shweta n enjoy a lottt 🀣 Tum bhi usse wish kar dena...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
He has not added me..😑 to usay wish q karun...πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘πŸ€£
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hey HI Sabz how r you...??? 😊 Is anyone here...??? πŸ˜‰

I am back for another 30 minutues πŸ˜ƒ
How are you doing Maryam?

Glad you are back