Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My Confession, for my used to be fav show GEET :( (Page 3)

tellyme IF-Rockerz
tellyme
tellyme

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
All you said is so true...it feels u r writing what i am thinking...
I was watching the old episodes and just felt why can they not bring that spark in the show again...was so beautiful and now a days they give us so many reason to not like it...

Maan and Geet is the only one for whom I watch it now specially Maan as I was really upset with Geet's charecter few days back..plying holi with DEV...can't bear it... 

but only to see MAAN and Maneet chemistry  we have to pay such a heavy price of seeing DEV's love story...it is completely not digestable to me...why can they not get rid of this charecter...

I serial is going totally against its own story...they are just trying to make different small  tracks...why can't they come up with a whole nice story in GHSP2 ans Maan and Geet are together and Married...

They should cooncentrate about Maneet's hubbu wife realtion in beautiful ways...MARRAIGE IN NOT end of the story...it's the begining of the story...BUT CVs think the other way...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Kya maandy nandy tum log rote rahte ho'itne jhatko ke baad tume ...aab to tume immune ho jana chaiye'..

Cvs'..when is geet going to take'...Rishta of her pahla pati for her bahna'..and tell her...'KYA tum mere pehle pati keee...'''Teesri patni banna pasand karogi''per tumahra rishta'uski pehli patni kee bistar se uthane tak ka hai'...uske baat NT raj karegi''.tum... '.hamre KHURANA mension ke chote mote kaam kerke kaam chala lena'..

GEET song for you'

.Lo chali main aapne DEV'ar kii barat laeke '

usko na jail na'koi saaaja'.teesri shaadi ka uphaar deke'..

I am immune till they no where drag Maan into this But they will cash him there tooo & hence issue ...fight for woman's self respect & justice died long back & so did the show ... for me its only Maan that reminds me & keeps me to the show

As to Dev's wedding its done so that MaanEet can attend one of Dev's marriage together..Geet missed seeing him wed NT sure Maan was there...Maan missed seeing him wed Geet coz he dint know of the shubh vivaah...finally both in common can attend Dev's wedding

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anks_amsiMadz_Invincible_Silentsoul

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Kul..Dev indeed will get a grand third wedding & third SR...wasn't it around this time last year we saw Geet wake up from her wedding night bed in search of him & he was busy slapping his first wife who had come to stop him then...

Still the CVs expect us to think of him as saint..Geet behaves as nothing happened & now he dares to propose love to her kid sister ..how cool is that!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz_Invincible_

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
HI Maddy,

i thoroughly agree with you. I am failing miserably in liking this serial which has been beloved to me. FRom a serial with a purpose these CVs have turned it into a stupid comedy which highly boring.

my confessions are as follows
1) I hate seeing MSK washing cars. He has been reduced from a shrewd business tycoon with bodyguards and oozzing attitude and confidence to this comical driver which is so beneath the aura of this character, that i feel pity for the CVs themselves.

2) I hate seeing geet hitting her husband with every sentence that she utters. I can 100% say that there is no wife on earth who will do this. now everytime she hits maan, i feel like getting in the TV and shaking her to remind her how to behave and respect another person leave alone her husband

3) I hate seeing geet pushing away MSK everytime he tries to show love.

4) I hate dev being shown as a saint who has never done anything wrong and deserves all the love in the world. A person who knows he has done wrong and is repenting for his deeds, will not go around finding another girl for himself and then even trying to break her marriage. If Dev was shown to be repenting, the best thing would have been to show that nandini realises her feelings for him and he tries to avoid her knowing his past. The CVs are absolutely inconsiderate to show this

5) I hate this mindless comedy with all mindless comical characters all around without any purpose whether it is lucky or mama. Comedy was there before also with KC track but it all made sense. this is senseless comedy with nothing to recommmed.

so now people on this forum will ask me that why do i watch this serial. Well it is hard to give up something which you have loved for so long. At this time I only watch GHSP for Maan as he is the only thing that this can recommend for itself 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anks_amsminnie_tweetieiMadz_Invincible_Silentsoul

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
I agree!! I hate how they are WHITEWASHING DEV'S PAST!! Angry

DEV is a CRIMINAL and he VIOLATED Geet!!  Angry

Why are the PH/CVS shoving him in our faces and portraying him as INNOCENT & GOD LIKE!!   Angry

URGHH, this is DISGUSTING!!! Angry

GURTI deserve better than this!! It makes me sad to see our favourite show UNRAVEL like this!!
  Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

geet261anks_amsiMadzSilentsoul

anks_ams Goldie
anks_ams
anks_ams

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
agree with u maandy:)
even i feel the same:)
ankita:)

iMadz

anks_ams Goldie
anks_ams
anks_ams

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by delhigirl

HI Maddy,

i thoroughly agree with you. I am failing miserably in liking this serial which has been beloved to me. FRom a serial with a purpose these CVs have turned it into a stupid comedy which highly boring.

my confessions are as follows
1) I hate seeing MSK washing cars. He has been reduced from a shrewd business tycoon with bodyguards and oozzing attitude and confidence to this comical driver which is so beneath the aura of this character, that i feel pity for the CVs themselves.Angry

2) I hate seeing geet hitting her husband with every sentence that she utters. I can 100% say that there is no wife on earth who will do this. now everytime she hits maan, i feel like getting in the TV and shaking her to remind her how to behave and respect another person leave alone her husband Angry

3) I hate seeing geet pushing away MSK everytime he tries to show love.Angry

4) I hate dev being shown as a saint who has never done anything wrong and deserves all the love in the world. A person who knows he has done wrong and is repenting for his deeds, will not go around finding another girl for himself and then even trying to break her marriage. If Dev was shown to be repenting, the best thing would have been to show that nandini realises her feelings for him and he tries to avoid her knowing his past. The CVs are absolutely inconsiderate to show thisAngryAngry

5) I hate this mindless comedy with all mindless comical characters all around without any purpose whether it is lucky or mama. Comedy was there before also with KC track but it all made sense. this is senseless comedy with nothing to recommmed.Angry

so now people on this forum will ask me that why do i watch this serial. Well it is hard to give up something which you have loved for so long. At this time I only watch GHSP for Maan as he is the only thing that this can recommend for itself Big smile

i agree with u:)Big smile
just wrote what was there in my heart!!!Clap

iMadz

stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
omg that is the same storywith me...i just couldn't take the show after holi...and i thought instead of ruining my image abt this show i would rather leave the way it is...and i acted as if it just ended over here...i honestly think that even now a decent ending should be given and the show should end...as soon as shows start dragging they lose thr charm
This is just POV i don't mean to offend any person still in love with the show

iMadz

Go to top