India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Nayi Soch...Nayi Dhadkan (Page 2)

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Actually, ummm looking at the Adams Family, i mean Anant's creepy *never seem to be changing*  creepy family, Navya's own parents (who seem to be sane up till now) would never ever want to marry her off there be it now or later. That's not a family, it's a freaking prison especially for women!

What is the point of showing early engagement even?! Who in the world now gets engaged at 19 while they're still in school?
The upcoming track sounds as stereotypical as it could be! Anant's becoming childish day by day with only teeny weeny bits of his "sane" avatar every now and then that too randomly.
The show's taking a whole new path that is totally opposite to what was being showed in the promos. Why is that a show starts with a theme with "love story" in backdrop but then 4 or so weeks in, the initial original theme goes flying out of the window while the "LOWE" story theme and family melodrama with third angles and star-crossed lovers sorta tracks takes precedence?! If every show has the same darn tracks running over and over with different faces and different background scores, then why advertise it as some "new show with new concept"?!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

supriamanjhasajni786

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOLL Shilpa... charan sparsh?? Thoda zyada ho gaya :P

arre baba...khush hoja...by know u shud know the importance n value of u n ur posts...never think of quitting ur TILs...LOLLOL...But I prolly became Anant prt 2 getting overjoyed n in "impulse" saying "charan sparsh" LOLLOL

See I can understand even uptill the point of him getting engaged to Sa-gun while bowing under family pressure or whatever but marriage is a big no-no...either to Navya or to Sagun...I SO don't want to see this Addams family drama with Anant married...ughhh it's going to be a torture...we barely jhelo this set of clowns now...shaadi ke baad they will be intolerable.

true...like I said...overly dramatic...n again I say...I can only watch the marriage portion (if they bring it) if they deal with it maturely...otherwise...u and I can simply make our royal u-turns n check out better shows...

The day they show a marriage, the "youth" theme of this show will be gone forever. I do not have any faith in a "early marriage/early divorce" storyline being dealt with maturely...frankly I have NO interest in watching Navya in the roop of a BAHU with a giant PALLU on her head eitherDead and you KNOW that is what they'll show if anyone of these kids end up getting married.

That just sounded sooo Munna-munni show types DeadShockedLOLLOL...Oh God!!! Imagine Shagun wearing that PALLU on her head...ISHHH!!!!LOLLOL 
But on a srs note...yes...u are right...the "youth" theme will be gone if they begin involving marriage is such stereotypes scenarios...However...marriages can still retain its "youthness" if they dont indulge into all these rona dhona and formalities of marriage but rather concentrate on how adverse effects it can have on the youth...how marriage is not the best solution (as many parents still think in this age) for children to avoid them getting "spoilt"...

Dude Anant behaves like such a child so many times...from WHAT angle is he ready for marriage? And I DON'T want to see any funda of "oh they will grow up/evolve" post their marriage either...there's PLENTY of this stuff on TV anyways. Enough of confused new bahus attempting to be good bahus and win over their in laws and whatnot.

Neither do I...Infact I wanna see him still that lunatic child who doesnt realize wat he has got himself into and wat marriage is all about...
See my point here is ...if at all they do plan to bring marriage...it better be for the reasons to prove to viewers like u said "from wat angle are these kids ready for marriage"...it shud bring about a learning to the parents who force their young kids to get married thinking they will outgrow into mature adults automatically when the fact is...the heart will still remain child...the mind will still be young n innocent and naive...n things as srs as marriage cannot be imposed on kids just to avoid problems...coz the fact is...it only causes more!!!
rituloveskmh Senior Member
rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Hey Shilpa...I liked your analysis but I see the other side of Niyi sch Nayi dhadkan!
I kind of did not like only one thing abt the article...the fact that Anant shall backout and give into his family decision of him getting engaged to shagun!
Now, if teh show is abt "Nayi soch" it should try to focus on how Anant will make his family understand that Navya is the right girl for him...this geeneration needs to speak up in such situations..rather than backout and agree to the impositions of the older generation!I really do not want Anant to become another "mohan"(his brother) or another kinds of Nimisha's dad!!
He needs to stand up and show the old generation the correct picture of the feeling called "love"..or else "love" shall become something like the word Babaji uses.."wahiyaat"!!
Hope my point came across!
anyways, A VERY THOUGHT PROVOKING POST BY YOU!Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaniyah_KTheFaerieQueensajni786

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

Actually, ummm looking at the Adams Family, i mean Anant's creepy *never seem to be changing*  creepy family, Navya's own parents (who seem to be sane up till now) would never ever want to marry her off there be it now or later. That's not a family, it's a freaking prison especially for women!

What is the point of showing early engagement even?! Who in the world now gets engaged at 19 while they're still in school?
The upcoming track sounds as stereotypical as it could be! Anant's becoming childish day by day with only teeny weeny bits of his "sane" avatar every now and then that too randomly.
The show's taking a whole new path that is totally opposite to what was being showed in the promos. Why is that a show starts with a theme with "love story" in backdrop but then 4 or so weeks in, the initial original theme goes flying out of the window while the "LOWE" story theme and family melodrama with third angles and star-crossed lovers sorta tracks takes precedence?! If every show has the same darn tracks running over and over with different faces and different background scores, then why advertise it as some "new show with new concept"?!

EEE...amyyy *runs n hugs amy tight*HugHug

How I knew ur sentiments and ur thots and wat u cud have said regarding the article...LOLLOL

btw why is that bold part sounding sooo familiar WinkLOLLOL

But I get wat u are saying...and I totally understand ur frustration as well...honestly speaking...I suppose thats with every show...they begin with something else and then fall in the trap of almighty "TRPs" and begin the same old routine of script change *yawns*Sleepy

Wat my point in this post is that this show can still retain its youthful flavor even if they are "oh-so" burdened (thx to trp game) to bring in marriage scenarios...but it has to be handled in a very specific way without bringing in the stereo types saas bahu yig yag...and simply concentrating on proving to the audience that  "follow ur heart" is not all that "wahiyaat" afterall...it will only bring happiness to the society...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nymeria

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

EEE...amyyy *runs n hugs amy tight*HugHug Hey there shilpoo!HugHow are you doing?

How I knew ur sentiments and ur thots and wat u cud have said regarding the article...LOLLOLOMG!Shocked you know me so well!LOL

btw why is that bold part sounding sooo familiar WinkLOLLOLBecause it's the central theme in every darn Indian show! ROFLLOWE ...scratch that PURE LOWE is the beshtest thing in the whole entire world. Anyone who opposes it or creates problems for PURE LOWERS are bad...bad very bad! PURE LOWE wins at last...AT LAST (read: end of the show)...up till then, PURE lovers shall continue fighting the war waged unto them by their families and "vamps"ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

But I get wat u are saying...and I totally understand ur frustration as well...honestly speaking...I suppose thats with every show...they begin with something else and then fall in the trap of almighty "TRPs" and begin the same old routine of script change *yawns*Sleepy

Wat my point in this post is that this show can still retain its youthful flavor even if they are "oh-so" burdened (thx to trp game) to bring in marriage scenarios...but it has to be handled in a very specific way without bringing in the stereo types saas bahu yig yag...and simply concentrating on proving to the audience that  "follow ur heart" is not all that "wahiyaat" afterall...it will only bring happiness to the society...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Ay ay ay shilpooo!ROFLROFLROFLROFL What have you asked from them!? Shocked Marriage track minus saas-bahu crap that too with an uber saas-bahu type family of Anant's is like asking for  peace from terrorists!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I just don't see how they can bring in the engagement/marriage track and avoid the family melodrama and the "WAHIYAT" star-crossed lovers stuff.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

sajni786

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rituloveskmh

Hey Shilpa...I liked your analysis but I see the other side of Niyi sch Nayi dhadkan!
I kind of did not like only one thing abt the article...the fact that Anant shall backout and give into his family decision of him getting engaged to shagun!
Now, if teh show is abt "Nayi soch" it should try to focus on how Anant will make his family understand that Navya is the right girl for him...this geeneration needs to speak up in such situations..rather than backout and agree to the impositions of the older generation!I really do not want Anant to become another "mohan"(his brother) or another kinds of Nimisha's dad!!
He needs to stand up and show the old generation the correct picture of the feeling called "love"..or else "love" shall become something like the word Babaji uses.."wahiyaat"!!
Hope my point came across!
anyways, A VERY THOUGHT PROVOKING POST BY YOU!Clap

hey ritu...thx for the reply...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Glad my post was able to create a healthy discussion and bring about different views n opinions on the topic...

As for the bold...typically...thats wat u and I and many other "young" viewers along with us wud have imagined...but alasss...do these channels n creators of the show always deliver wat they promise???
Going by the article...if they have planned to bring in engagement n stuff and have even planned marriage *hope not* on cards...then it better not focus on things as melodramatic as its counter shows are showing esp that munna munni show *yawns*Sleepy...
The flavor of the show is youth and thats wat needs to be maintained !!!

Note tho...in the article it says...Anant will "try" to backout...so we are currently going to count on that word "try" and hope that Anant wakes up n smell the beans of his heart n realize the depth of his feelings for Navya as well the hurt it will cause if he goes forth with it...b4 it all...but if not...then the scenarios I have discussed earlier may as well be brought in to save the grace!!
Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
i think the worst thing that can happen is anant get engaged to/marry shagun.  c'mon wats new about that?? how many times have we seen before where 1 prsn marries sum1theyre not reellly in love with.,...then the story goes full circle to show how they do end up with their  true luv in the end. blah blah run of the mill stuff

sajni786

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

Originally posted by sajni786

Hey there shilpoo!HugHow are you doing?

M good ...baring Anant's recent trend called "hide n seek" ...*headdesk* LOLLOL...

Because it's the central theme in every darn Indian show! ROFLLOWE ...scratch that PURE LOWE is the beshtest thing in the whole entire world. Anyone who opposes it or creates problems for PURE LOWERS are bad...bad very bad! PURE LOWE wins at last...AT LAST (read: end of the show)...up till then, PURE lovers shall continue fighting the war waged unto them by their families and "vamps"ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...why is it that the underlined words are reminding me of *ahem ahem*...u know wat I mean...tell me amy...why are we hell bent on bringing that clowns show ka theme into innocent n bechara navya...sshhh I better be quiet...we have spies everywhere ROFLROFLROFL 

Ay ay ay shilpooo!ROFLROFLROFLROFL What have you asked from them!? Shocked Marriage track minus saas-bahu crap that too with an uber saas-bahu type family of Anant's is like asking for  peace from terrorists!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I just don't see how they can bring in the engagement/marriage track and avoid the family melodrama and the "WAHIYAT" star-crossed lovers stuff.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...u srsly crack me up...I guess I am trying to be ranbir and challenge SP to change their ways and do something "differently"ROFLROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index