Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rituloveskmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Shilpa...I liked your analysis but I see the other side of Niyi sch Nayi dhadkan!
I kind of did not like only one thing abt the article...the fact that Anant shall backout and give into his family decision of him getting engaged to shagun!
Now, if teh show is abt "Nayi soch" it should try to focus on how Anant will make his family understand that Navya is the right girl for him...this geeneration needs to speak up in such situations..rather than backout and agree to the impositions of the older generation!I really do not want Anant to become another "mohan"(his brother) or another kinds of Nimisha's dad!!
He needs to stand up and show the old generation the correct picture of the feeling called "love"..or else "love" shall become something like the word Babaji uses.."wahiyaat"!!
Hope my point came across!
anyways, A VERY THOUGHT PROVOKING POST BY YOU!👏
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ramy25

Actually, ummm looking at the Adams Family, i mean Anant's creepy *never seem to be changing*  creepy family, Navya's own parents (who seem to be sane up till now) would never ever want to marry her off there be it now or later. That's not a family, it's a freaking prison especially for women!

What is the point of showing early engagement even?! Who in the world now gets engaged at 19 while they're still in school?
The upcoming track sounds as stereotypical as it could be! Anant's becoming childish day by day with only teeny weeny bits of his "sane" avatar every now and then that too randomly.
The show's taking a whole new path that is totally opposite to what was being showed in the promos. Why is that a show starts with a theme with "love story" in backdrop but then 4 or so weeks in, the initial original theme goes flying out of the window while the "LOWE" story theme and family melodrama with third angles and star-crossed lovers sorta tracks takes precedence?! If every show has the same darn tracks running over and over with different faces and different background scores, then why advertise it as some "new show with new concept"?!

EEE...amyyy *runs n hugs amy tight*🤗🤗

How I knew ur sentiments and ur thots and wat u cud have said regarding the article...😆😆

btw why is that bold part sounding sooo familiar 😉😆😆

But I get wat u are saying...and I totally understand ur frustration as well...honestly speaking...I suppose thats with every show...they begin with something else and then fall in the trap of almighty "TRPs" and begin the same old routine of script change *yawns*🥱

Wat my point in this post is that this show can still retain its youthful flavor even if they are "oh-so" burdened (thx to trp game) to bring in marriage scenarios...but it has to be handled in a very specific way without bringing in the stereo types saas bahu yig yag...and simply concentrating on proving to the audience that  "follow ur heart" is not all that "wahiyaat" afterall...it will only bring happiness to the society...😳😳

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajni786

EEE...amyyy *runs n hugs amy tight*🤗🤗 Hey there shilpoo!🤗How are you doing?

How I knew ur sentiments and ur thots and wat u cud have said regarding the article...😆😆OMG!😲 you know me so well!😆

btw why is that bold part sounding sooo familiar 😉😆😆Because it's the central theme in every darn Indian show! 🤣LOWE ...scratch that PURE LOWE is the beshtest thing in the whole entire world. Anyone who opposes it or creates problems for PURE LOWERS are bad...bad very bad! PURE LOWE wins at last...AT LAST (read: end of the show)...up till then, PURE lovers shall continue fighting the war waged unto them by their families and "vamps"🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But I get wat u are saying...and I totally understand ur frustration as well...honestly speaking...I suppose thats with every show...they begin with something else and then fall in the trap of almighty "TRPs" and begin the same old routine of script change *yawns*🥱

Wat my point in this post is that this show can still retain its youthful flavor even if they are "oh-so" burdened (thx to trp game) to bring in marriage scenarios...but it has to be handled in a very specific way without bringing in the stereo types saas bahu yig yag...and simply concentrating on proving to the audience that  "follow ur heart" is not all that "wahiyaat" afterall...it will only bring happiness to the society...😳😳 Ay ay ay shilpooo!🤣🤣🤣🤣 What have you asked from them!? 😲 Marriage track minus saas-bahu crap that too with an uber saas-bahu type family of Anant's is like asking for  peace from terrorists!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I just don't see how they can bring in the engagement/marriage track and avoid the family melodrama and the "WAHIYAT" star-crossed lovers stuff.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

sajni786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rituloveskmh

Hey Shilpa...I liked your analysis but I see the other side of Niyi sch Nayi dhadkan!
I kind of did not like only one thing abt the article...the fact that Anant shall backout and give into his family decision of him getting engaged to shagun!
Now, if teh show is abt "Nayi soch" it should try to focus on how Anant will make his family understand that Navya is the right girl for him...this geeneration needs to speak up in such situations..rather than backout and agree to the impositions of the older generation!I really do not want Anant to become another "mohan"(his brother) or another kinds of Nimisha's dad!!
He needs to stand up and show the old generation the correct picture of the feeling called "love"..or else "love" shall become something like the word Babaji uses.."wahiyaat"!!
Hope my point came across!
anyways, A VERY THOUGHT PROVOKING POST BY YOU!👏

hey ritu...thx for the reply...😳😳
Glad my post was able to create a healthy discussion and bring about different views n opinions on the topic...

As for the bold...typically...thats wat u and I and many other "young" viewers along with us wud have imagined...but alasss...do these channels n creators of the show always deliver wat they promise???
Going by the article...if they have planned to bring in engagement n stuff and have even planned marriage *hope not* on cards...then it better not focus on things as melodramatic as its counter shows are showing esp that munna munni show *yawns*🥱...
The flavor of the show is youth and thats wat needs to be maintained !!!

Note tho...in the article it says...Anant will "try" to backout...so we are currently going to count on that word "try" and hope that Anant wakes up n smell the beans of his heart n realize the depth of his feelings for Navya as well the hurt it will cause if he goes forth with it...b4 it all...but if not...then the scenarios I have discussed earlier may as well be brought in to save the grace!!
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i think the worst thing that can happen is anant get engaged to/marry shagun.  c'mon wats new about that?? how many times have we seen before where 1 prsn marries sum1theyre not reellly in love with.,...then the story goes full circle to show how they do end up with their  true luv in the end. blah blah run of the mill stuff
sajni786 thumbnail
sajni786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hessa85

i think the worst thing that can happen is anant get engaged to/marry shagun.  c'mon wats new about that?? how many times have we seen before where 1 prsn marries sum1theyre not reellly in love with.,...then the story goes full circle to show how they do end up with their  true luv in the end. blah blah run of the mill stuff

hey thx for replying...

The answer to the bold part...MANY!!!!😆😆
But if SP is to go the same old route...then I think...I wud wanna not crib about it but rather hope that they show things in a much more realistic way...maintaining the flavor of the show which is *youth* and motivating the audience to bring out the much needed change in thots for older generation...and come to terms that the world is changing and while we respect the elders...there is a huge difference in respecting them vs following them blindly!!😳😳
Anant_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think that showing a marriage at this stage of the show is very stupid because the whole concept is to let your children live thier lives and enjoy every bit of it before marriage rather than putting the burden of marriage on them at an early age. But on a more serious note if he does get engaged to Shagun I think that they will most positively will show Anant standing up for his love and freedom of expression may it be after the engagement. 👍🏼

Another possibility could be that Navya's family will want to get her married and even her family maybe looking for suiters for her which is when Ritz, Ranbir and Appy will help the two unite.
sajni786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anant_lover

I think that showing a marriage at this stage of the show is very stupid because the whole concept is to let your children live thier lives and enjoy every bit of it before marriage rather than putting the burden of marriage on them at an early age. But on a more serious note if he does get engaged to Shagun I think that they will most positively will show Anant standing up for his love and freedom of expression may it be after the engagement. 👍🏼

Another possibility could be that Navya's family will want to get her married and even her family maybe looking for suiters for her which is when Ritz, Ranbir and Appy will help the two unite.

Now thats something I wud love to see 😳😳
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i don't know, i cant handle an overdose of shagun. i tend to skip her n her sisters bits now.  i just think going down that path wont leave the audience feeling theyve seen something new and unique. 
anant also seems pretty weak when it comes to standing up to his family, i cant see him backing out of an engagement.  id like to see him hold his own to prevent the engagement