India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

what nerve (Page 2)

Minion23 IF-Sizzlerz
Minion23
Minion23

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
i really feel bad for Savita even though she had done many evil things and unexusable things to archana manav etc. the reason she is like this is because of the way her live has been with a drunkard husband...she has never had any luxuries in live and is thus very sselfish but she has changed so much since that time...now she is more greedy for her sons love then for gold even though she still likes gold but who doesnt??? she has lost a son nand now with manav also moving out she is very lonley and thus hates archana so much becuase she is the reason why manav waont stay at home...i still understand that she has a very high ego but i feel like after manav goes to jail she will come down and start copletley loving archana and taking care of her. she is just a veryy confused person who is slowly starting to realize that money isnt everything...and sulochahana...she should just stop talking after the number of times she has misunderstood manav and gotten angrey at him and insulted him... savita did the ssame thing it was all a misunderstanding sulochana is such a hypocrite just like the rest of her family...im sure shes going to hate manav agaiin after he goes to jail and then when he comes to help them again she will accept him im just so sick of all of this!!!  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaishermaDabulls23

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by piya_10

yea I agree Sulo flips a lot when it comes Manav , blows hot and cold all the time Wacko but as Tanya posted somewhere and I agree that maybe she's doing this to make Savita realise how wrong she's been to let her ego squash her love for her son. 
Of course Sulo wants  manav and savita to reconcile ..She evn tried it on sachu's birthday party but savita was not listening ..Sulochna is trying a lot and I think she does care for savita .I think even savita thinks and deep inside knows that Sulochna cares ...she would trust Sulo any day but not trust Rasika ...
that is why savita is in her house crying ...
What Sulochna is doing is something a caring sister would do ...Savita has thrown manav out of her house three times  ..How many times he can go through this humiliation ...homeless with a wife , last time savita knew that they even have a baby still she threw him out ...
About time she starts  feeling  sorry for the way she has behaved ...
The ego has to go ...she has to put Manav before everything else , even her own ego and be supportive all the time not only the times when she wants to ...
 It's for her own good in the long run ...
I hope it is all sorted out soon and manav along with his family goes back to his parents house ...

I really Manav to have things the way he wants to have ...he deserves it as in my opinion he has been a very good son to savita ...

That is very right Tanya Di, Sulochana can't stand to see Manav and Savita apart from each other. I will tell you, Sulochana is way better than Rasika vecause Rasika wants Manav and Savita to be apart but Sulochana is just trying to get them to bond. Savita needs to regret for what she did, she should at least care for the baby.  Savita has a real strong hatred for Rasika, and I don't blame her for that. Rasika was bad, is bad and will be bad but I hope Savita and Sulochana start to bond so both can take on Rasika. Savita does need to let her ego. I want Savita to bring ArMan back and be  very loving toward Manav. Ok, maybe she does not have to love Archana that much but at least care for Manav and the baby. Her hate for Archana is way stronger than her hate for Manav, and her ego is also the problem. Let's hope Savita regrets soon because Manav has done a whole lot for his mother, gave her a necklace. I can't understand why she hates Manav, I know she hates Archana way more than she hates Manav but at least she should remember all that Manav has done for her and the family.
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
When did Sulo tried Savita and Manav to be together?  That is bunch of BS..

Sulo has a nerve to talk to her Samdhan the way she did...She should never cross that boundry..Sulo flip flops as all Ks do when it comes to Mannu...They change as the direction the wind blows..

Savita was initially rude and mean to her due to what ever reasons she believed in but she changed over the time..

Last time ArMan got thrown out due to their own stupidity of Dr. Archu treating Savita's illness with her tantrums and Silly ULM stood there and let his wife made Savita feel worst than she was to begin with..

I am so digusted with this serial where it is going..CVs are trying to show that Dr Quick fix Archu cured Savita and Savita is @ fault for everything and ArMan are the saints..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tiyalianu rulzsherma

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged

I have mixed feelings about Sulochana, she's no saint when it comes to treating Manav like dirt but at the same time she is entitled to be angry at Savita for what she did. Manav and Archana moved back in to help Savita get better but all they got in return was insult and were thrown out onto the streets despite knowing Archana is pregnant.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Sulo was wrong in the tone she spoke in, I agree to that but I hope that she has a purpose for talking to Savita like that. Yes, when she said my Manav it sounded a bit slefish to me too as she has slapped Manav twice, how can she call him my Manav?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index