Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

VM created by me as a tribute to sid!! (Page 8)

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Thats the Super Duper Spirit ... Luv has surely no limits hun Wink
just catCh him wherever he goes ... LOLWink
But as a vampire he rocks even more than abhay n ChandLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

But as a vampire he rocks even more than abhay n ChandLOL

No Abhay is Number One ... my Cuttieee EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

But as a vampire he rocks even more than abhay n ChandLOL

No Abhay is Number One ... my Cuttieee EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Abhay or any vampire can't beat sid as sid is number 1 that charm n humor n cracking up with evilness is not possible by every actorEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed It takes alot to rock as evilEmbarrassedEmbarrassed n sid is best at it!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Our vampire patidev LOL

vo dev kisi or k saath hi chipke rehte h ROFL
Ab kaha kisse chipkega bicharaOuch
kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

Our vampire patidev LOL

koi or mil jaayegi ROFL otherwise Archi to h hi...Wink
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

Our vampire patidev LOL

koi or mil jaayegi ROFL otherwise Archi to h hi...Wink
I wish btw mera bhi serial ko good bye kehne ka time aaraha haiErmm but we will be in touch on twitter n if he comes back from dead then let me knw I will be backSmile
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
it was an awesome tribute yaar...
sid rocks as the evil vampire...he brought alot twist and turns and indeed changed the whole love story into a dark love story...

the show intially was a grey love story...between a vampire and a human but when sid entered he makes the love story into a dark...darker...right now darkest love story of the history...

i want him in the show...because if he leaves...the charm of the show leaves...but then in the end his character has gone so evil...like i predict...death is the only end for siddharth...poor vampire...has wasted his precious 200 years of life in obsession...hatred...anger...rage for his younger brother and family...

he could have changed for love...for panchi...he could hide his identity and love panchi...but he is too evil...he is harmful for panchi too...

i am going to miss sid's witty one-liners...hilarious events with panchi...his chemistry with panchi...piya and abhay...

i am going to miss sid and SidChi alot...a couple whom we all loved and dreamt about...but ends up as a fairytale...of beauty and beast...who could not turn the beast into a man with humanity...because he enjoys being evil...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

it was an awesome tribute yaar...
sid rocks as the evil vampire...he brought alot twist and turns and indeed changed the whole love story into a dark love story...

the show intially was a grey love story...between a vampire and a human but when sid entered he makes the love story into a dark...darker...right now darkest love story of the history...

i want him in the show...because if he leaves...the charm of the show leaves...but then in the end his character has gone so evil...like i predict...death is the only end for siddharth...poor vampire...has wasted his precious 200 years of life in obsession...hatred...anger...rage for his younger brother and family...

he could have changed for love...for panchi...he could hide his identity and love panchi...but he is too evil...he is harmful for panchi too...

i am going to miss sid's witty one-liners...hilarious events with panchi...his chemistry with panchi...piya and abhay...

i am going to miss sid and SidChi alot...a couple whom we all loved and dreamt about...but ends up as a fairytale...of beauty and beast...who could not turn the beast into a man with humanity...because he enjoys being evil...
Thanx Mages m upset as he goes can't see him die, he is best as vampire n so many mystery to sid's life they didn't even disclosed it properly, CV's  made fun of his characterCry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index