Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

who will be the new entry? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Who will the new entry in CB?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
15 [40.54%]
21 [56.76%]
1 [2.70%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
i think it will be rohan's sis and she will be evil and try to ruin rads life :(.. but i think it will be the sis :D

YourNightmare IF-Rockerz
YourNightmare
YourNightmare

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorinatm

I think that some entry from Radhika's real family will come, maybe grandmother or grandfather I will like to be  the old Daima from Cb 1 as the real grandmother of Radhika now in Choti Bahu second
I just hope it happens becoz it will be great naClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zorinatm

YourNightmare IF-Rockerz
YourNightmare
YourNightmare

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinara2

some CHUREL(wicked)..who else? to make Radev life more worse..and blessing for BB ,CV never bring good ones beside evil..  in the show..
Yes u r right some churelLOL becoz cvs have a habbit to make things worse when it is becoming better

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kinu17

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harrokh

Originally posted by Kinara2

some CHUREL(wicked)..who else? to make Radev life more worse..and blessing for BB ,CV never bring good ones beside evil..  in the show..
Yes u r right some churelLOL becoz cvs have a habbit to make things worse when it is becoming better
U got that right ..they r expert of bringing negatives characters..in the  show from no where...Confused with big BINDI, weird jewelery ...LOL
ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I was just thinking why does Rohan never ask about his sister. Wasn't she born when he was eight! Strange!! Confused Seems like they all forgotten her!!  So I think it will have to so something with Dev parents!!
zorinatm Goldie
zorinatm
zorinatm

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
we have to sit and wait but i want to be a good character who help Radhika and Dev to unite soon
chymanju7 Senior Member
chymanju7
chymanju7

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
i think rohan's sis...but once also we have not seen any of the family members discussing about her entry...in the beginning just saw padma cleaning room for her daughter
YourNightmare IF-Rockerz
YourNightmare
YourNightmare

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorinatm

we have to sit and wait but i want to be a good character who help Radhika and Dev to unite soon
Yeah i also want a positive character but what if rohan's sis turned out to be a positive character

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index