Saas Bina Sasuraal

India-Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

toasty deserves better-dont go back! (Page 3)

KJLO Newbie
KJLO
KJLO

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
@julle1234567890  WELL SAID.
I agree that Tej has shown weakness of character as does his shouting raving messed up family. His brother is rude to everyone even strangers on the road.
Toasty a teacher should not have continued to cater to their needs. There is no shame in doing your housework and she portarays an understanding wife. But at no point is Tej shown regretting that she had to jump in to kitchen after marriage and had no enjoyment as a new bride. Toasty character has come through well. But I dont understand why the director portrays Grandfather in a poor lite - a senior elder usually has more say in the family and here the only person raving ranting is Pashu.
Toasty's mom has also been sidelined and no importance given to her thoughts and concerns by husband and daughters. If Toasty has been unappreciative of her mom's feelings - which she is in a couple of episodes- and has no time for friends then she is equally becoming like the other males. Tthis denotes that her subconscious is a tually considering male figure more in command and so she continues to take BS from her husband's family and only talk to her father.

How can a father not ask his daughter's inlaws why they hid an important piece of info like divorce etc? How can he not feel compelled to ask Tej? Why did Tej not come up with the info and share with them before wedding. If it was important for toaty to tell them about Malti mom then it was even more imp for Tej.

it will be great if the show gives credit to Toasty for her adjustments and not make her a martyr or devi.

give credit to a mother's feelings

Toasty should listen to Malti/s story and as a woman empathise. After all even Malti was treated with similar disdain and when she questioned it things went downhill.

A chance to project the new Naari and her pride Director sahib. Don't get caught in old samaj and cliches! bE AN AGENT OF POSITIVE CHANGE AND RESPECT.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerdGauri22Veritas

scinerd Goldie
scinerd
scinerd

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bakwaas100

and do you all remember?/

chaturvedi family give lot of moral lecture to nitikas father and mother.now they are doing same.Hippocratic people.

hahaha i was thinking that too. they are just good at talking! but I can see how they are hurt but that gives them no right to treat toasty like this. even my dad said this episode made his eyes water. he says toasty is such a good daughter in law. how can they do that to her.  this family is dumb. Gyan and at times dadaji are the only sensible ones. Toasty deserves way better than Tej. I think it will take her time to get over it.
Veritas IF-Dazzler
Veritas
Veritas

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
we may all wish all we want..but Toasty will again be shown as a sacrificing bharatiya nari...
She is not even angry,its not natural..every one else is angry on her behalf

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index