Saas Bina Sasuraal

India-Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

toasty deserves better-dont go back! (Page 2)

KBCFan Goldie
KBCFan
KBCFan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
i havent seen the episode. but toasty should leave and start her job and be independant again. those who need her can go and stay with her like Gyan. toasty should never forgive tej. he is such a jerk.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KJLO

second_chances IF-Sizzlerz
second_chances
second_chances

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anotheranfan

true, whatever you said is true in a way. 

But you know the chaturvedi family is burnt really bad in past. They dont want to hurt themselves again. Its easy for them to blame on other person and stay like they use to than to actually start trusting other lady. So given opportunity they are all willing to take toasty out of the house. I dont say it is right but its their haunted past that they are troubled with. 

In a way everyone trusts toasty and that is why they are scared to believe her. Yeah scared. That is the reason they are being unreasonable.

and i understand when people have trust issues. i really do. betrayal and hurt isnt something one gets over with a good nites sleep. it takes time and active recovering . 
BUT, they took on the relationship. they welcomed toasty into thier homes and hearts. 
its a TWO way street and you dont get to put up "no entry" sign because of a road bump. they dont get to choose when shes thier daughter in law and when shes not. they dont get to throw accusations around and make her homeless within hours. they dont get to meddle with her married life. 

gyaan is the only one who is aloof from all the troubles in the past and then his young innocent heart only understands the love that toasty showers on him and his family so he is the only one being able to trust her. 

Others - they are making there way out there. They want to believe toasty but their past doesnt allow them to.

sterotyping is not a healthy way to go on about life. but i honestly dont believe thats whats going on. it seems to me they were just waiting for toasty to slip up to get rid of her in order to prove their point, to who? idk. maybe dadaje or tej or something. they only began to like her when she molded into a woman they wanted, always confined to the kitchen. and when they saw something they didnt like, it was pointing and accusing all over again until the final nail in the coffin came with malti. 

Oh and by saying this I dont mean to say they are right. I just think i know where they are coming from thats it. Like you all i really would like to see how they act and go after toasty when they realise their mistake.

I think show has been dealing with it till now really well. I am enjoying this serial a lot. Hope cvs continue to give us these good well thought 3 dimensional characters

i too think they have very unique charactors each with thier own personalities that are not streotypical. its  a great show and i hope they give toasty some crudness after thier betrayal. i  dont want her to gravel for forgiveness or always pray at night that her knight in shining armor will come back to get her. i want her to live her life. 
in simpler terms, i want them to show toasty as strong even without her man

Edit:
Oh and I also think since its the very spot they are afraid of thats being touched the matters are worst. Only time can heal this.  
Tej!! so sad to see him being clouded with all those doubts... He is broken right now and cant see through it but once he says he is going to regret it the most.

i cannot dscribe how disspointed i am in tej. he should know her best, he should know everything there is to know about toasty and he should know she would never do something. like i said , hes allowed to be angry and say but he just abandoned her.just like that. no remorse no regret. just u did this and i want you gone. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KJLOGauri22

anna44 IF-Rockerz
anna44
anna44

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Well said everyone...this stupid guys don't deserve toasty who loved them unconditionally... SO DISAPPOINTED IN TEJ...

Wants to slap him so hard...how can he abandoned toasty like that. I hope Toasty would never forgive him and them...she should join her teaching and be independent...

I am sure Toasty's parents won't take this easily. I know that Toasty mother is very protectant of Toasty she will not spare the stupid chaturs...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

changumangu123scinerdGauri22

fungrl Goldie
fungrl
fungrl

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Tej's actions proved today that he is actually a real blood brother of Pashu -- the bitter old man. I mean on the issue of Toasty going back to teaching he i.e spineless jerk Tej was all hot air about husband taking care of wife's emotional needs, her self identity and respect. But when push came to shove he abandoned Toasty. These Chatturs man are better off living their miserable lives themselves.

Toasty's mom is going to flip, but i really want to see toasty's father's reaction. Chatturs keeps on making mistakes and insults their in laws but Toasty and her dad keeps on forgiving them. I think Toasty's dad needs to make a stand. Whats the point of a husband when he does not support you in your time of need. What is the guarantee that when everything is solved Tej would support Toasty. I want Toasty's sister to give Parchin a earful too, I mean he shamelessly flirts with her yet abandoned his mom like babhi.

All chattur's deserve a wife like Malti's mom. I dont like the way this woman accused Chatturs, but now I can see why she did that, she wanted to avenge her daughter. And nothing can match the fury of a wounded child's mother

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

KJLOgiguserhin_sanikkigreenscinerdGauri22Veritasanna44second_chances

Pooja05 IF-Sizzlerz
Pooja05
Pooja05

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
i agree and i pray that toasty does not go back to them. they do not deserve any bahu. they deserve to live like animals

KJLOanna44

Aradhna04 Newbie
Aradhna04
Aradhna04

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
I think tosty needs to stay!!!! And I'm really proud of Gyan, he is small but he had the courage to talk for his bhabhi...

As far as it concerns Tej, I was sad that he didn't supported her and well, Tej regrets to put No that's why he cried

TEJ AND TOSTY STILL THE BEST OF ALL <3

Hope that the Chaturvedi family will know their mistake soon... Just pray :)

scinerd

JATTISIKHNESS25 Groupbie
JATTISIKHNESS25
JATTISIKHNESS25

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
The thing I don't understand is that Tej doesn't even the have the common sense to questions toasty before claiming she is gulity. These men aside from the grandfather need to really grow up. I really want to see the reaction of the men that were against toasty and voted against her, wen the truth is revealed!! they claim to be the betrayed ones?? yeah right!!!! Afterthe way they treated toasty I so don't think so!! They make it seem like all woman are the same and they are all out to ruin their family!!!!!!

KJLOscinerd

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
i agree tosaty should just lev and not come back i mean here this girl sacrificed so much for that family and they cant even accept one mistake of hers that pretty harsh... i think she should lev and start her job again :D

KJLO

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index