Posted: 12 years ago
i think apna hottie will feel guilty nw as b4 niru fainted in pain he sed 2 her whilst drunk as she was being ziddi wanting 2 sleep on da floor jaa jakey maar maar na i think these words will ring in his ears

waise hi he luked 2 damn hot whilst drunk naπŸ˜›πŸ˜usey harooz pena chahiyeh if u ask me he luks mre hot and aggresive *sigh*πŸ˜†

secondly my my kaise utaya usney niru ko jaise her weight is no option πŸ˜waise hi i wudnt mind him ever picking me upπŸ˜†
Hottie was really hot Zakia...😍😍😍😍😍

Angry man ki tarah dialouge marta hain to dil karta hain bas sunate raho...

Weight lifting ki usse aadat hain, I wiill give you one more lifting scene. Tab drool marna... That was drool worthy also...😳
Darshu usse woh Pehli nazar wala uthane ka scene dey do -  Usme eye-lock was the longest while lifting and walking chal raha tha...😍
wohi lift scene dungi ussey, let PMMKA finish! Zakia will have then all stuffs to drool on her hottie... and dont worry this time no lectures too...😳
i think weight lifting is no issue because he already has experience of lifting that bhootni Ira in RKAB, usko baad to koi bhi weight tul sakti hai uoh...

Originally posted by usmrasul

i think weight lifting is no issue because he already has experience of lifting that bhootni Ira in RKAB, usko baad to koi bhi weight tul sakti hai uoh...

Dont remind me of that Bhootani...😑
Originally posted by darshana23

Dont remind me of that Bhootani...😑

sorry, its just weight lifting ki baat chal rha tha and bhootny was actually some "Weight "

coming back to todays lifting, even there i felt they cut it  in-between rather then showing it totally...anyways doesnt matterπŸ˜†
Edited by usmrasul - 12 years ago
Darshu u have to give kanjali's ' Mere rang mein ' performance from NB4.that was the best lift ever.😍❀️ Edited by smiley121 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by sana786a

secondly my my kaise utaya usney niru ko jaise her weight is no option πŸ˜waise hi i wudnt mind him ever picking me upπŸ˜†

zakhia bagh gayi πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘😑😑
Originally posted by smiley121

Darshu u have to give kanjali's ' Mere rang mein ' performance from NB4.that was the best lift ever.😍❀️

yes I have that too...😍