Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi...reena...using ma fone ...net is very slow...may be by next week i'l come properly...atleast i can talk to u guys even though the episodes are bad...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Sakshi ...

hope Devini track will end before start... 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@aash-darling hope u r feeling much better today!...take care sweety🤗

@hima-all the best dear!

@mona-thanks dear for lovely pics of our MAANEET...
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

<div align="center"></div>

-------------------
cute maan muli gaajar scene!
divareena thumbnail
Sakshi - how are you

Reni - i hate it when internet is so slow on mobile. how are your exams

Hima - waking up at 6.00 is early. have you decided about the college job.

Spee - CVs dont care about us and what we feel. They just do what they want to do and when channel people tell them off, they dont care. Its us who always suffer
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail

mona eklauta mast scene tha yaar

leverne thumbnail
Aash exams are over...even ur angry...u know wat i was sleeping at 9.30...got up and saw the last part...and then repeat at 11...i hv lost interest...wat to do...hope something happens that i can love the show as much as i used to...hima di...hate the convo between maan and devil...why cant anyone understand that devil is not in love...he just wants another chick...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

hime back..had gone for dinner...

anyways..

samata darling take care..

hima i agree that men change after marriage..lekin ye to pura character change hai na..

somehow i am not convinced re..

i cant stomach maan like this..romance ke naam pe dhajjiya uda rahe hai..aur upar se romance bhi nahi dikha rahe hai...

i agree time to lagta hai na...

1 2 min maaneet scene is sooo sad yaar..woh bhi so n so...

ree i am here only...mom came now so went to have dinner

aash ... it's not total character change he will get back to his character ... reason adha adhura SR 😆 let him have a poora SR ... he will bounce back 😆😉

speaking abt it ...

sach main yaar men r like tht  ... u will understand this after u get married 😉 believe me ...

coming to no romance ... u knw aash tht was wht bothering me since maha episode ... & they did the same during HM track ... the cv's are repeating the same crap of no romance ... & in tht 1 - 2 min maaneet scene ... what are we getting ... only these 2 in 1 frame ... palak jhapak thae hi ... scene ends ... so no satisfaction ...

I guess last week wednesday scene was the most romantic scene we got in the recent time ... it was 10000000000 times better than the CON ka scene
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: leverne

Aash exams are over...even ur angry...u know wat i was sleeping at 9.30...got up and saw the last part...and then repeat at 11...i hv lost interest...wat to do...hope something happens that i can love the show as much as i used to...hima di...hate the convo between maan and devil...why cant anyone understand that devil is not in love...he just wants another chick...

reni ... wohi tho ... tht's wht i am shouting ... y r the cv's paying deaf ear ... even a 15 year old ... can't digest tht maaneet will b playing cupid ...how  come cv's are not thinking abt it ...

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@reni-hi sweety...how r u?...hope ur exams went well...

v all r feeling the same way now only v all can console each other and hope for the best for our GHSP MAANEET and us CRAZIES MAANEETIANS...