Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi darlings

Plz let's all hug each other...sach mein aaj muje bhi rone ka mann kar raha hai😭😭😭

Group hug sweeties🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Plz check the post i have made to 'SAVE OUR GHSP AND MAANEET'  (caps only for emphasis dearies)

Here is the link...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1686285

and for all my sweethearts who have already read and commented thank u so much dearies for all the support...plz send them messages i have given the links where all u can send messages on this thread...

i don't know wat else to do or say...i still want to be positive that some miracle wud happen and our GHSP and MAANEET will be saved and v will get back our golden days...

In today's epi, the only thing i loved was MAANEET's kitchen scene...MAANEET were so adorable and lovely...
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: divareena

Lool Aashu you are getting sazaa now for saying devils name.don't worry i Will defend you care. How are your hands and hope you are feeling better today.

Hima/Mona - how are you. I just read the update and like yesterday we are seeing less maan and geet. I just want them to go back to Delhi.

All- me on my way home and Will see you online at eight. Roch called me at work today, it was lovely speaking to her. We could not talk for long as i was at work.

All- why are CVs torturing us with devini scenes. I had a shock when i saw my pm that said that geet Will be finished soon. I felt such a relief when i saw Mona s post.

reena  😆 aash is ready for the sazaa ... as she took devil's name ...
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@all...sorry darlings if i'm not able to read ur analysis and posts today...

kaash hamare bhi hamare GHSP AUR MAANEET ke liye jo sapne hai woh saare sach hojaaye...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Aarti nice analysis...

I think CVS will try to bring Deviltrara divorced part...lagta hai case court mai hai and Now NT is coma pe so divorce finally nahi nhua kiyu ki divorce hone mai time lagta hai na...
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Aash kaunsa link...tell me details...

mona tune yahi post ki hai na 2 links...
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
reena thanks darling..
lekin i accepted my fault..to no case..
Hii crazies how r u all?aaj power cut chal raha hai mere yahan so i am logging from mobile.
What's happening with our show and maaneet i am so tensed guys.
Pata nahin yeh cvs kyun barbaad kr rahein hain humaare fav. Show ko and our fav. Couple too.
I am so pissed off now devini have become the new leads.
What is this. And maaneet ko side character bana diya hai uff.
Mera dil ro raha hai..now they will be playing cupids for that devil omg.
Just read tanu's upd.
Sent my maaneet to delhi plz asap.
Aur devil ko upar bhej do.
sumona28 thumbnail
@Aash

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Aash kaunsa link...tell me details...
mona tune yahi post ki hai na 2 links...

Aash wo star one channel ka FB link ...and I sent you all the link to hall bol . comment on the current situation...
dewdropred thumbnail
arti ... i meant in yesterday episode we did not have maaneet ...  & it so looked that they were playing sidey ke role ...

U R worried that devil is left 2 play a comic character ... frankly speaking i still can't digest the fact about  wht he did to geet ... 

@all -

reg - devils marriage to NT it was love marraige ... he ... NT & meera were class mates but he selected NT coz he lovd her & this is another reason why I hate his character the way he changes his mind / heart ... so easily & when meera was there ... he clearly showed signs tht he liked her also ...

& how he carries his heart on his sleeve ready to give 2 any1 who comes on his way ...

if u really love some one u will never ever bad mouth about tht person's character in front of another man ...

devil has successfully failed till now ...wht ever step he takes ... none of then show tht he can be forgiven
sumona28 thumbnail

I think CVS will try to bring Deviltrara divorced part...lagta hai case court mai hai and Now NT is coma pe so divorce finally nahi nhua kiyu ki divorce hone mai time lagta hai na...kuch tau bolo...