Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Visual treat from today's episode (Page 9)

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged

tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Truly magical moments yaar ...and do you know bobby it was my mother-in -law who persuade me to watch this show and i was at that time so much annoyed by same ekta ihstyle shows but honestly one scene made me glued to this show that was the out house one... where maan accused geet for traping him for his money..that scene was unbelievable...both's expressions were just out of this world i could'nt believe it that i was watching a serial...it gave me goosebumps for the first time...those scene were so fantastically picturised that we can't forget ...their flawless expressions made us crazy abt them..since then we can't imagine a day without watching them...hope we will get to see those passionate scene soon after returning to delhi with some more twist and turns... gc and dd are the excellence... LOL

Edited by tazeen_29 - 18 May 2011 at 10:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tazeen_29

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Truly magical moments yaar ...and do you know bobby it was my mother-in -law who persuade me to watch this show and i was at that time so much annoyed by same ekta ihstyle shows but honestly one scene made me glued to this show that was the out house one... where maan accused geet for traping him for his money..that scene was unbelievable...both's expressions were just out of this world i could'nt believe it that i was watching a serial...it gave me goosebumps for the first time...those scene were so fantastically picturised that we can't forget ...their flawless expressions made us crazy abt them..since then we can't imagine a day without watching them...hope we will get to see those passionate scene soon after returning to delhi with some more twist and turns... gc and dd are the excellence... LOL
Really Taz what scenes they delivered ..we all went awe-struck with their performance, expressions & remained glued to the tv screens..loved those sequences starting from Geet in Maan's office ,adored the sequences when Geet came to stay in Maan's outhouse & the rest were all magic..we all floated in Maaneet's dreamland till their dream wedding...We would love to get those passionate scenes back coz Maaneet r the best when it comes to enact all those mesmerizing moments..

Go to top