India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

pr fans kaha hai

zainab_sushita Senior Member
zainab_sushita
zainab_sushita

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
mujhay smjh nhi ati is this pr forum or any other serial forum...yaha koi bhi akar sushita ki insult krta hai bt hum kuch nhi boltay blkay un k sath detay hai wht rubbish is this ...i cant bear when someone wrote anything against of armann...un cb fans k sath denay ki kya zarurat thi...and i am shocked to see tht in this forum people r openely saying manav patichar or i hate pr ...bt u ppl dnt do anything ...now this is it iam very dissapointedStern Smile...cb fans itna kuch khatay hai bt hum kuch khanay k bajai un k sath Angrydetay hai bt now this is it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mijanur

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
first u need to chill, this is just a tele soap so no need to get hyper, LOL I know u are a huge fan of Sushant and Sushita, I can understand yr resentment against what happened to yr last thread but there is no need to lash out , u can also post yr views in a decorous manner. This forum is open to all so every one has a right to post their POV, they need not agree to yr POV, as long as its done in a decent manner well and good Approve

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaipavitrianJaishankarprayas_nikitagmcSunoNa...Dabulls23

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_10

first u need to chill, this is just a tele soap so no need to get hyper, LOL I know u are a huge fan of Sushant and Sushita, I can understand yr resentment against what happened to yr last thread but there is no need to lash out , u can also post yr views in a decorous manner. This forum is open to all so every one has a right to post their POV, they need not agree to yr POV, as long as its done in a decent manner well and good Approve

agree!!! also we must avoid bashing other serial's cast. otherwise u cannt be shocked if they do the same.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarnikitagmcPiyatrixSunoNa...Dabulls23

mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
it also make sad when other show people said bad thing about manav archana.there have some people in our forum who always take anti arman stands.but they are minority.rest of us want to keep our forum peaceful.but if they continue to blash arman we will surley protest this act.as for the other forum's people who comes & blash pr are wrothless.cb season 1 gets some success.but cb season 2 does not get any success yet.it fails to make place in top 10 tv show.i think that made some cb fans crazy.so they lost their sense & feeling jelous about the success of our showe.that is why they make fail attempt to bring our show down.just ignore them.they are losers.

zainab_sushita

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mijanur

it also make sad when other show people said bad thing about manav archana.there have some people in our forum who always take anti arman stands.but they are minority.rest of us want to keep our forum peaceful.but if they continue to blash arman we will surley protest this act.as for the other forum's people who comes & blash pr are wrothless.cb season 1 gets some success.but cb season 2 does not get any success yet.it fails to make place in top 10 tv show.i think that made some cb fans crazy.so they lost their sense & feeling jelous about the success of our showe.that is why they make fail attempt to bring our show down.just ignore them.they are losers.

Are u implying that people who dont favor armaan are not supposed to be part of this forum? and that they are trying to disturb the peace of the forum?  I am sorry but I think India-forum is not a place where plp have to worship the leads no matter wat they do and a serial is made of not only leads, there are lot of other supporting good characters who can be liked. India-forums only doesn't allow actor/actress bashing  or personal attacks...  but constructive criticism of any character is definitely welcomed. 
anyways I am pretty sure in PR forum atleast, members  who think that there must be no post "bashing" armaan are in minority.

Edited by pallai - 17 May 2011 at 12:43pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pavitrianJaishankarshermanikitagmcmijanurDabulls23

ptecvish Senior Member
ptecvish
ptecvish

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Why should the thoughts of a few people upset you? To each his own.
Fact remains that PR is doing well.The leads ( both characters and actors) are one of the main reasons for this, despite what people say or wish!
Every serial has its ups and downs so what if PR is down at the moment? So many serials have shut shop or have faded away . Many have reinvented themselves. A few setbacks should not make us desperate! Just support! Chill and cheer up!Smile

Edited by ptecvish - 17 May 2011 at 10:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zainab_sushitamijanur

..yajnaseni.. IF-Dazzler
..yajnaseni..
..yajnaseni..

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mijanur

Dear first you need to read what he has written about CB and Avinash.Then you will get to know who started all this bashing.He also opened a topic in CB forum to bash the show and the actors.And no one is jealous of PR's success except the Topic Starter who is jealous because CB overtook PR in IF rankings.And plz dont bash CB members by saying them losers.It hurts us.In no way we can be losers as we brought back the show within 5 months of its closure.

Edited by -pratyasha- - 17 May 2011 at 11:11pm

Radev_AvinaFan

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Serials are made with Leads and supporting characters...It is a complete show and characters we are supposed to be discussing..Just b/c someone writes against lead does not mean they are bashing..Opposite views does not mean they are negative...

Forum is for everyone to post their views..We all have to agree to disagree..As long as we are not hurtful to any member in that process..

So with that i say chill and have fun..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

afreenahmadipallainikitagmc

Go to top