India-Forums

Mukti Bandhan
Mukti Bandhan

OMG!!! What next??

ssbn_siddhi Goldie
ssbn_siddhi
ssbn_siddhi

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Todays episode was good... But the revealation that Vaibhav has given money to Devki's Company scared me... Poor Devki... She will become so sadCry... All these days she was happy to have got investor on her own strength but when she will come to know she feel so terrible... And the worst part is I.M. coming to know about this.. Now he's gonna take advantage of this situation surely...
And today I didn't like Vaibhav ... Wasnt he the one who had "sincerely hoped" that the contract should go to Devki... So now how can he say that Devki has hurt his father's ego...That means he was sure that his father is only going to win and felt that Devki was nobody to defeat I.M. Virani...Or he is too slow to think of conseqeunces if Devki won... But wasn't he the one who told Devki that Newspapers just spice up things and put forward... I mean come on she is a business woman and in business such things happen... He should know that there will be clashes in future also so if everytime something wrong comes about his pappa he will blame Devki or what??? And about the money he gave to Devki's company was not because he wanted his wife to win but because he didn't want his father's name in the news... What is this yaar... Now only Devki can change his thinking process...
But I really liked how Devki stayed calm and cool even after he blamed her... she gave such good answers... Hats off to DevkiThumbs Up.. It shows that one should remain calm and not let others word hurt us or infuriate us... Everyday I get to learn something new from Devki's character... Thanks for such a fabulous characterClap...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Only4DilishPavitra

trendzy Senior Member
trendzy
trendzy

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
devki is the best and m sure one day she will change vaibhav...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssbn_siddhi

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
well all I can say is the ying yang theory never works in reality.. and thankfully for a lot of characters in this show.. .vaibhav was extremely believable for me.. he did not give her the money.. disregarding her potential or doing charity.. if you knew the circumstances.. he took the decision in.. he was being extremely balanced..

Devki was going in the market asking for financer.. apparently bringing disrepute to the Vaibhav industries.. when he confronted her.. she made him see her point.. and intrinsically he agreed that she should get a chance.. at the same time.. when his father pointed out the cons their co have to face coz of this.. and his frustration on this.. he cldn't disregard that as a son.. as a businessman.. So he said.. he will work it out... he did not go blast devki... neither did he sympathize with his dad.. he did what could bring the matter to a rest temporarily.. by being a mock investor.. 

He clearly did not comprehend the long term affects then.. esp coz maybe he did not envision an immediate conflict of interest vis a vis the aviation deal.. so although he genuinely hoped for devki's success looking at her efforts.. that was his humane side.. but he can't completely put himself.. his father.. his co. stake at rest.. he was frustrated.. knowing what's coming... sometimes u r tired of playing the balancing factor.. In fact I commend him for being so honest about his opinions and emotions with devki although they dont have a standard relationship.. just coz the man is genuine

I understand devki wld be hurt.. when she found out.. but much b4 tht IMV would be offended.. clearly thinking vaibhav is emotionally invested to devki more thn he wld have liked.. not remembering the circumstances.. that forced him to take the step.. so there r 2 different equations that are up against insecurity.. let's see how vaibhav deals with it

P.S. how long have VD known each other.. at this point its natural for vaibhav to feel more for his father.. he holds close for that many years.. and that makes me feel he wld really feel gulity if IMV were to be upset with him on this accord

Edited by sonali.19281 - 17 May 2011 at 5:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-intruderfast

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index