India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Welcome to Bhabhi Devar dreamlands

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Omg why do I feel my DD is perfectly fine now...her active eye rolling and expressions said so to me...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Bhabhi dreamland;  I loved Geet's dress color with matching bedcover (babaji CVs ne Geet to naya bedcover diya hai..Yipeee), flash back scenes, and almost falling from bed of Geet...

Pummy enters Geet's room ...(omg Geet BD again..i am scared..Pummy bhabhi puts her heart out so easily that too unknowingly before Geet. I think she should try it once before her Teji once).  Pummy and Geet go to see whats happening in Nano's room

Nano gets angry over Beeji for asking her getting ready for match fixing...Geet takes responsbility to make Nano understand (must watch scene #2 of the episode...loved the way Geet explains love to Nano...DD kya expressions thay)

Devar dreamland:  Dev is all lost in Nano thoughts. he imagines Nano before him all shy...ji ji ji jeejaji...

Lachi tells Dev about people coming to see Nano for matching making (what an expressions.  this guy is definitely proving himself to deserve the place to share for himself on screen with Maneet)...Dev is all worried and wants to reveal his feeling for nano.  Maan notices Dev worried and questions him but is interrupted by Lucky..

Introduction of new guy is done.  he is not bad will suite Nano tooo...Pummy bhabhi serves tea to all including mamaji...he asks if she was joking...New guys mom says my son grew up drinking milk and lassi...omg we used to drink multivitamins from childhood auntiji...Dev is pissed off with the praises the new guy is getting from his mother.  Maan notices that.  Geet sees Dev but she does not notice much. 

Maaneet scene,,,lovey Dovey scenes(must watch scene #1 of the episode)..omg CVs keep doing this..we want this dose everyday to stay healthy...Maaneet rocked again.  Hats off to GC/DD...Maan tells Dev is worried but Geet ignores...

Mamaji takes the new guy all around the house explaining him about JJ from USA oops Jugnu Jassos United States Amritsar...Lucky comes and saves the new guy...Nano new guy convo.  he starts talking that he dont have GF and all.  Nano is double minded.  she likes the guy but does not want to trust him so easily..

Dev badmouths the new guy about Nandini being Nano and her having habit of drinking...going to disco and so on...just to find Geet behind him...watching angrily...

All together a very sweet episode for me...do share ur views

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi_89ahujatanviRishabala.loveZooniBegamkamnaindiegirlsldeepsKomal.Gullserendipity2DrashtiDhamiNo1lovemaaneet1_Rashmi18myprideLuvScoobymeravigilisoshinuscute-alyMaya_Pnahtani88Fallen AngelAbsoluvAmoureux-Priti11-SaynaFMLoNeLy..GaL-kawaii-sun-naaaaaaaaaSabmeratu.zaaratqkahkashansakinabobby13rocksmysteriousmilliGiraffidaeblackb28undisclosed

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv-Nightingale-

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedWink
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

Omg why do I feel my DD is perfectly fine now...her active eye rolling and expressions said so to me...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Bhabhi dreamland;  I loved Geet's dress color with matching bedcover (babaji CVs ne Geet to naya bedcover diya hai..Yipeee), flash back scenes, and almost falling from bed of Geet...LOL

Pummy enters Geet's room ...(omg Geet BD again..i am scared..Pummy bhabhi puts her heart out so easily that too unknowingly before Geet. I think she should try it once before her Teji once).  Pummy and Geet go to see whats happening in Nano's room

Nano gets angry over Beeji for asking her getting ready for match fixing...Geet takes responsbility to make Nano understand (must watch scene #2 of the episode...loved the way Geet explains love to Nano...DD kya expressions thay)

Devar dreamland:  Dev is all lost in Nano thoughts. he imagines Nano before him all shy...ji ji ji jeejaji...This was too funny...good expressions by SS...LOL

Lachi tells Dev about people coming to see Nano for matching making (what an expressions.  this guy is definitely proving himself to deserve the place to share for himself on screen with Maneet)...Dev is all worried and wants to reveal his feeling for nano.  Maan notices Dev worried and questions him but is interrupted by Lucky..

Introduction of new guy is done.  he is not bad will suite Nano tooo...Pummy bhabhi serves tea to all including mamaji...he asks if she was joking...New guys mom says my son grew up drinking milk and lassi...omg we used to drink multivitamins from childhood auntiji...Dev is pissed off with the praises the new guy is getting from his mother.  Maan notices that.  Geet sees Dev but she does not notice much. 

Maaneet scene,,,lovey Dovey scenes(must watch scene #1 of the episode)..omg CVs keep doing this..we want this dose everyday to stay healthy...Maaneet rocked again.  Hats off to GC/DD...Maan tells Dev is worried but Geet ignores...Yes Indeed...MAANEET scene was tooo SUPERB...Just luv watching these two & getting NAUGHTY Wink

Mamaji takes the new guy all around the house explaining him about JJ from USA oops Jugnu Jassos United States Amritsar..ROFL.Lucky comes and saves the new guy...Nano new guy convo.  he starts talking that he dont have GF and all.  Nano is double minded.  she likes the guy but does not want to trust him so easily..

Dev badmouths the new guy about Nandini being Nano and her having habit of drinking...going to disco and so on...just to find Geet behind him...watching angrily...

All together a very sweet episode for me...do share ur views

Yes Naz dear...I liked the eppy tooo...MAANEET were the BEST part tho...But also luved the return of the OLD BG music for MAAN SINGH KHURANA...Embarrassed

Giraffidae-Nightingale-

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged

i can't get over geet rolling around in the bed...LOL...what a way to daydream!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever918mypridenanditasinghAbsoluv-Nightingale-

-Saruu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saruu-
-Saruu-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Yep so true,My analysys:
2days Epi was just amazing.i really liked it
TongueYes,it was a filler epi with lots of DEVNI but it was gud.TongueTongueTongue

Samir Sharma,I luv uuDay Dreaming.Ur expressions are amazing.LOLLOLY did u have to play dev?Confused Now i have to hate u 4 wat u did to my darling GeetAngry

Nandini is ok,She should smile more,I like DevNi better than Annie-Arjun, atleast DevNi can both actConfusedEmbarrassed(Just my POV)

Geet dreaming Of SR was sweet.She nearly fell off da bed LOL.And her talk to Nandini about finding luv was amazing,Wish Maan heard it!!Embarrassed

Last scene-OMG!!!! I am dead!! It was so passionate,Romanic and funny.LOL
The teasing was great,it lightened the mood.Embarrassed
Geets tappar and Maan's expression ROFLLOLLOL
Bechara Maan
The way Maan pulled geet and she span and leant back was just WOW!!! It was so strong and passionate,Maans Eyes!!!!LOLEmbarrassed
And the whole 70 year old women thing was gud 2Embarrassed

Precap:so funny!!! Luvd the way dev was lying to the guy 4 nandini and hes really happy wid himself wen the guy leaves but he turns around nd sees Geet there nd the smile just slides away nd he gulpsLOLLOL
Its lyk hes scared of her.Dont worry Dev,Geets not as scary as ur bro wen he wants to beLOLConfused

My luvly Maan was missing tho 4m the precapCry

Altogether funny epi with sum romance.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Yes Naz dear...I liked the eppy tooo...MAANEET were the BEST part tho...But also luved the return of the OLD BG music for MAAN SINGH KHURANA...Embarrassed

yep...loved it...Old BG...old naughty dominating Geet...Maan too is returning to his attitude self...omg..lots of things happening

Absoluv

-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

i can't get over geet rolling around in the bed...LOL...what a way to daydream!

yep Geet was too funny and her expression of almost falling from bed were world class

Absoluvundisclosed

-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tere_liye_10

Yep so true,My analysys:
2days Epi was just amazing.i really liked it
TongueYes,it was a filler epi with lots of DEVNI but it was gud.TongueTongueTongue

Samir Sharma,I luv uuDay Dreaming.Ur expressions are amazing.LOLLOLY did u have to play dev?Confused Now i have to hate u 4 wat u did to my darling GeetAngry

Nandini is ok,She should smile more,I like DevNi better than Annie-Arjun, atleast DevNi can both actConfusedEmbarrassed(Just my POV)

Geet dreaming Of SR was sweet.She nearly fell off da bed LOL.And her talk to Nandini about finding luv was amazing,Wish Maan heard it!!Embarrassed

Last scene-OMG!!!! I am dead!! It was so passionate,Romanic and funny.LOL
The teasing was great,it lightened the mood.Embarrassed
Geets tappar and Maan's expression ROFLLOLLOL
Bechara Maan
The way Maan pulled geet and she span and leant back was just WOW!!! It was so strong and passionate,Maans Eyes!!!!LOLEmbarrassed
And the whole 70 year old women thing was gud 2Embarrassed

Precap:so funny!!! Luvd the way dev was lying to the guy 4 nandini and hes really happy wid himself wen the guy leaves but he turns around nd sees Geet there nd the smile just slides away nd he gulpsLOLLOL
Its lyk hes scared of her.Dont worry Dev,Geets not as scary as ur bro wen he wants to beLOLConfused

My luvly Maan was missing tho 4m the precapCry

Altogether funny epi with sum romance.Embarrassed
in the present scenario...CVs have forgotten the old Dev and brought up a brand new one,,,,LOL

Absoluv

Go to top