Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Mistis thoughts 17th may 2011 (Page 3)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why6

Misti,  I really liked today's episode despite the heavy melodrama in the first part of the episode.  It was because of Phuljhari's dialogues.  Fruitcake again crossed his limits when after Phuljhari stopped him from disrupting her puja, he started again dismissing her puja as a pretension.  Her beliefs are personal to Phuljhari and she rightfully doesn't like this mocking.   So like a lot of quiet people, Phuljhari reacts when pushed too far and I like it.  It was like "sau sunaar aur ek lohar" (100 hits of a goldsmith < 1 hit of an ironsmith) with her.  Fruitcake is snarling and shouting like a lot of people when subconsciously they know they are wrong and yet have to try to prove themselves right in front of other.  So his shouting is also trying to convince himself that Phuljhari is the culprit when deep down he knows that he is mostly responsible for the mess.  
Yes, Phuljhari is deceiving people, but again Fruitcake should be the last person to lecture her on this when he started the whole deception by lying to Chirkut (adult Rohan before he turned into Baby Bhasu) about Phuljhari loving him.  

Yes Fruitcake is doing all that because he knows at some level that if he accepts his faults then he will have to question a lot of stuff that has happened in his life...infact he will have to question his own morals and ethics...he will also have to question all that he has done for this family in the name of duty...he might also have to question the teaching of daima. He is reacting like loads of other people in the real world who are scared of questioning themselves...and step out of their limitations. It is a frightening thing to do, to accept that what one has believed for most part of ones life is not true and hence he is fighting back for his own survival and as a result projectiong everything on Radhika. ...As for Radhika she needs to see how irat insults him, badima insults him and maybe even Padma insults him and his calm acceptance of all this to understand that why is he blaming her for all this. Since she is the mature and the stronger one here...she will have to be his support...and she also has the patience and determination needed for this work.   

Now Dev is talking about Radhika not having any idea about Rohan's torment.  Well, it wasn't Radhika's fault that he fell for her so badly and turned into a psycho when rejected.  On that note, shouldn't he be thinking about Radhika's torment.  So that's why i liked Radhika's dialogues about not depending on Dev's support anymore.  Kanha is her last resort and she would take actions but leave the outcome to her God with that deep faith that eventually things would work out for her.  So I like this growth in her where she is going to do her actions (wrong or right) to achieve her goals and yet leave the result to Kanha (true Gita following).   
Yes they brought about this change in her...few weeks back she was desperate and she was ready to do anything so that Dev marries her and was asking for his word on that and got mocked by Dev but kept quiet, but yesterday when again mocked by Dev she gave it back to him because all the mementos that she found in the cupboard finally showed her that he is not showing his true feelings to her, and thats why the challenge happened. Infact there has been a gradual change in Radhika's handling of his mocking of her faith...first time when Dev mocked her regarding her asking for his word regarding him accepting her, she just kept quiet and she was pretty desperate that time...then with the knowledge of his hidden feelings for her she first stopped him when he crossed his boundaries and then directly challenged him to show his true feelings...he realized that when he poured the water in her hand...that he has fallen in the hole that he has himself dug and thats why got angry at left. 

Now the melodrama of fire.  Well chunnu munnu have fascination with the combination of fire and Radhika.  But Kanha in CB2 is a happy Kanha because here Phuljhari is not blackmailing him (Kanha) by burning her hand the way she did in CB1 prior to RP puja.  Here she is doing this to Dev who is a duffer anyway.  So he deserves it.  Here Kanha's work is to just help Phuljhari with some small stuff such as getting her Dev's room.  Here too he is not doing too much work.  He just turned Padma into Banshee and Banshee is his tool for doing so ("Nimit matr" in Gita).   Other than that, Phuljhari here is resourceful enough to do everyting.

Yes...Kanha is using the mother son combination to do his work.LOL

Normally, I am not a fan of such fire scenes.  But I liked it today because Dev ended up lying about Radhika loving Rohan when Rohan emotionally blackmailed him by trying to cut his veins.  After that, Dev turned into that deeply grey character who forced Radhika to keep silent.  So if Radhika does that,  he deserves to feel conflict.  Phuljhari was doing it because she has found momentos and knows that Fruitcake has feelings for her.  So she was forcing him to show his feelings even though this really doesn't prove anything.  Any sane person would stop somebody from burning his/her hand.

Thats why I said that the scene was a melodrama... referring to your underlined part.

But Dev sure is scared of her.  Prior to the marriage ceremony, he used his trump card of emotionally and physically distancing himself from her if she told anybody the truth.  That's the reason Radhika almost went through the marriage with Rohan.  Now with this card already being used (when he told her he hated her etc.), he can't do much except for keeping up with his abuse.  Radhika has already accepted this abuse after that initial shock.  So now she is doing whatever she wants to do because what else can Dev take from her.  So she is becoming fearless.  Dev is getting to know Radhika's stubborn nature, strong beliefs of right and wrong and her resourcefulness.  So he gets scared whenever she gives him a certain look or start doing something.  She has nothing to lose but he has plenty to lose (all what he was trying to save by forcing Radhika to marry Rohan).  So there is some punishment there for him even now.  But obviously he needs more punishment for his actions.

Well  Dev is fighting for his survival, Radhika was too fighting for her own beliefs, but yesterday she finally said that she will leave it to Kanha ...so that means she is letting it go and will just do what she is supposed to do. Lets see whether they will continue this with Radhika or not. She does have a strong belief in what is right and wrong but her beliefs can also be misguided ones...like she believes that she is not doing anything wrong by coming in as the bride because for her she is Devs wife but that is not exactly how others are perceiving this situation...so she should also be made to understand that.  Both are young and making mistakes and so retribution in some way should be present.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsriAngie12kinu17Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why6

Ok, the table scene was funny.  Bhabi aunty is sharp but she is too vain and have entitlement issues.  So she expects Baby Bhasu's adoration and gets ticked off when it is not given freely.  On the other hand,  Baby Bhasu is totally falling for Phuljhari.  Like Baby Bhasu and hope they don't change him back to Bhasmasur anytime soon.  But it is bound to happen sooner than later as they have to show the success of Phuljhari's vrat to demonstrate her power.  

Yes...but Kanha can take his time.Wink

Banshee is way too jealous when Baby Bhasu shows his adoration to Phuljhari despite Phuljhari not seeking it and staying away from him.  So is that the major part of her anger towards Phuljhari and she is using the accident to justify those feelings.
Banashee was always jealous of badima  for exactly the same reason...this was the reason for her flaring up and showing her support for Dev when daima was walking out...

Fruitcake's expression was also interesting because he is not liking Baby Bhasu falling for Phuljhari.  Also, he is scared that Phuljhari may blurt to everyone about the childhood marriage.  Well, if only Fruitcake didn't act so obnoxious to Phuljhari.  Then Phuljhari could hae told him that she just humors Baby Bhasu and is not interested in him.  Hope they show some scenes of Baby Bhasu with Phuljhari where Baby Bhasu actions drives both Banshee and Fruitcake nuts although for different reasons.
yes.

But chunnu munnu, can you not keep some consistency in your script.  Why was Kabutarni acting so surprised at Phuljhari's vrat.  Wasn't she the one who gave permission the night before?

She does not consider all this to be important so thats why slipped her mind.

Phuljhari is getting a suspicion and it seems that by the end of this she would start investing.  Are they preparing for a track where Phuljhari decides to continue as a fake wife despite Baby Bhasu becoming normal.  It is possible as they will not leave the fake track so easily.

Continuation of fake wife will most probably depend on TRPs

As far as the medicine in the bottle is concerned, I think it is to faciliate Phuljhari giving it to Dadaji.  If Phuljhari finds out about the medicine, she has to find a way to stop Kabutarni from giving it to Dadaji and give him the right medicine.  Since she knows that nobody would believe her, she would get hold of the bottle and replenish it with a correct medicine.  That is the only way for her to get around Maheswari as Maheswari controls the treatment of Dadaji.  Now they didn't have to show injections in the beginning as they knew that Radhika would be the one to cure him.  So why not think of a method that is very simple to use.  

Yes but a line saying that medication was changed could have been given...but that is not important for chunnu munnu...injections were expensive, the medicine is cheap and since she wants to kill him anyway so waste money on it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12Neerjaakinu17

ChinadollTwo Goldie
ChinadollTwo
ChinadollTwo

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Musti - CM should realise by now that your eagle eyes doesn't miss a thing... you noticed the editors have been changed... they tried to get another set of "Singh" editors, hoping you didn't pay attention to their first names   Wink   

CM knows who you are cos I'm certain they read your posts... They acknowledged you by giving ashanti the "London/Mathura" dialogue...

Liked Radhika's attitude towards Dev... He'll be eating out of her hands pretty soon... She'll have... not one, but two lambs following her around    Big smile

As per the precap, I think Rohan is watching Radhika & Dev, but, Bolo Bhalla, who is the "Eyes & Ears" of Purohit bhavan, will be the first to notice Radhika's & Dev's behaviour towards each other and will eventually expose them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChinadollTwo

Musti - CM should realise by now that your eagle eyes doesn't miss a thing... you noticed the editors have been changed... they tried to get another set of "Singh" editors, hoping you didn't pay attention to their first names   Wink   
Well I did not see the Pandey there so went back and recheked and found that the editors have been changed. 

CM knows who you are cos I'm certain they read your posts... They acknowledged you by giving ashanti the "London/Mathura" dialogue...
Yes I got their message but don't know whether they want to acknowledge me or is it something else...all of them have very big egos.

Liked Radhika's attitude towards Dev... He'll be eating out of her hands pretty soon... She'll have... not one, but two lambs following her around    Big smile
Yes...

As per the precap, I think Rohan is watching Radhika & Dev, but, Bolo Bhalla, who is the "Eyes & Ears" of Purohit bhavan, will be the first to notice Radhika's & Dev's behaviour towards each other and will eventually expose them.
I thought it was Rohan too...there was this clip in SBS/SBB of him joining the leads hands in the birthday party. Anyway lets see.

Edited by misti73 - 18 May 2011 at 4:56am

Angie12Neerjaa

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
I thought it was Rohan too...there was this clip in SBS/SBB of him joining the leads hands in the birthday party. Anyway lets see.

What happens there may not happen in the showWink remember the slap
misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

What happens there may not happen in the showWink remember the slap

Oh yes...its all maya.Big smile

Angie12PutijaChalhov

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Yes Fruitcake is doing all that because he knows at some level that if he accepts his faults then he will have to question a lot of stuff that has happened in his life...infact he will have to question his own morals and ethics...he will also have to question all that he has done for this family in the name of duty...he might also have to question the teaching of daima. He is reacting like loads of other people in the real world who are scared of questioning themselves...and step out of their limitations. It is a frightening thing to do, to accept that what one has believed for most part of ones life is not true and hence he is fighting back for his own survival and as a result projectiong everything on Radhika. ...As for Radhika she needs to see how irat insults him, badima insults him and maybe even Padma insults him and his calm acceptance of all this to understand that why is he blaming her for all this. Since she is the mature and the stronger one here...she will have to be his support...and she also has the patience and determination needed for this work.   

I really hope that they show this realization on both of their parts.  Yes, here Radhika has to make more effort because she is the one with less insecurities (thanks to her father's love).  Also she has more of a jest for life.  Yes, she will be punished when her father becomes disillusioned at her lies (even though he was also responsible).  But will they show realization on her part that she was right in her goals but wrong in the implementation.  Even few sentences that she knows that it was not the right path to take, but she did it out of desperation.  

As far as Dev is concerned,  at least few episodes have to be spent on him realizing his faults and his treatment of Radhika.  He has to genuinely know that regardless of his obligations and duties, he never had any rights to play with somebody's rights.  Even if the other person has given you all the rights on herself, it doesn't mean that you take advantage of that.  I hope they don't show Dev repenting when he figures out that Maheswari was evil.  The remorse should come even if Maheswari and Rohan were the nicest people on earth.  So I hope that they show realization on Dev's part prior to all the truths coming out.

Yes they brought about this change in her...few weeks back she was desperate and she was ready to do anything so that Dev marries her and was asking for his word on that and got mocked by Dev but kept quiet, but yesterday when again mocked by Dev she gave it back to him because all the mementos that she found in the cupboard finally showed her that he is not showing his true feelings to her, and thats why the challenge happened. Infact there has been a gradual change in Radhika's handling of his mocking of her faith...first time when Dev mocked her regarding her asking for his word regarding him accepting her, she just kept quiet and she was pretty desperate that time...then with the knowledge of his hidden feelings for her she first stopped him when he crossed his boundaries and then directly challenged him to show his true feelings...he realized that when he poured the water in her hand...that he has fallen in the hole that he has himself dug and thats why got angry at left. 
Yes, that's what I liked about the scene too.  Couple of days ago, Dev mocked her cruelly and used her feelings and beliefs to taunt her.  He made it sound that if she proves these conditions, then he would accept her as if he was doing her a favor.  I was ok with her accepting it that day because she was in shock and was so desperate.  But slowly she has gained her strength back.  Probably, it is partly coming from seeing Dadaji's approving eyes and mostly from her convictions.  But now her self-respect is back and she doesn't have to lose it even if it is her spiritual partner who is attacking it.  So I really liked her quiet answers to him.  She reached her limit and put a stop to his insults.  All Dev could do was fume and had to leave as she wasn't going to take it anymore.

Well  Dev is fighting for his survival, Radhika was too fighting for her own beliefs, but yesterday she finally said that she will leave it to Kanha ...so that means she is letting it go and will just do what she is supposed to do. Lets see whether they will continue this with Radhika or not. She does have a strong belief in what is right and wrong but her beliefs can also be misguided ones...like she believes that she is not doing anything wrong by coming in as the bride because for her she is Devs wife but that is not exactly how others are perceiving this situation...so she should also be made to understand that.  Both are young and making mistakes and so retribution in some way should be present.

I hope they don't ping-pong Radhika again.  Radhika was able to believe in the marriage in the first place because she found a kindred spirit in KK.  She is also a loner and only her father is her confidant but that is limited by his other responsibilities and status.  Now later on she is believing in the marriage because at the deeper level, she does want Dev (even if his image is similar to some dream-image in her mind).  That's why she was horrified at the possibility that KK could be Rohan.  That's why she wasn't able to accept Rohan as KK despite the available proof at that time.  Unfortunately, it was never portrayed properly by creatives and they converted this relationship between Dev and Radhika into a ritualistic one.   Now it is going on the right track and I hope they don't mess it up for some future track.  They need to build twists around the characterizations and not the other way round.

As far as retribution is concerned, she will be  punished.  But the question is will they show that realization on her part ever or will she be eventually considered "Maahan" when the whole truth comes out.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsrimisti73Neerjaakinu17

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
 How the family members are going to think of her being Mahaan , when she deceived them ,( yes because of her personal reasons) and entered the house as Rohan ,s wife , did all the rituals ...Do not think she will be forgiven for this deception , posing as Rohan,s wife , not once correcting anyone ...How much will understand her belief  and why did not disclose earlier...Going to be great blast when this secret is open , with Dev in the middle of it ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kinu17

Go to top