PLEASE...STOP..Dev is again dishonoring a lady!

bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

God...please what the heck are they doing...what re they doing to GHSP...??

Is the show now about redeeming and supporting Dev ???? if these people show Maneet supporting Dev 's proposal to Nandini...and Geet not fighting with Dev for defaming her sister...there is no way the audience is going to tke it...

DEV is a RAPIST...he may have guilt and may have sudhrod...but that doesnt make it go away.. and now he is lying and defmaing Nandini and making her lose a good proposal ...so that he can have a chance with her????? WHAT RUBBISH...
first of all it was hard to accept that  Geet has forgiven Dev...but accepted it with reasoning that she did it for Maan. But playing holi with Dev, feeding him laddu and treating him as a friend...WRONG WRONG WRONG.

Now...please don't support this rishta between Dev and Nandini...he is not worth any woman..forget Nandini...and no...please let Maan and geet not have a clash about this...one of them supporting Dev for second chance and one against it...we can deal with Maneet MU...but not for DEV for god sake.

The way the other characters are getting importance...and less less Maneet...Maneet SR also dheela...im thinking the producers want Samir Sharma and other supporting casts to make some money out of Maneet popularity.

If the story is going to be concentrating on other characters more...call it "Beeji ke ghar ki kahni",ya "Mamu 008 bond ki kahani"..

what was that 3 min of Maan cluthing Geets duppata tight and Geet brushing off Maan...hello you guys have supposedly had the most important night together...is that how the couple behaves next day???

looks like our GHSP is gone...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mirnalini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

All that the CVs are showing would have been acceptable were it not Dev but Vicky as Samir Sharma!!

I wish they had thought it out better initially, cuz we can never stop hating Dev, no matter what the CVs show.
Edited by mirnalini - 12 years ago
tellyme thumbnail
100% agree...this Dev stuff is completely illogical...He is a no use person and getting such an emphasis...they did not punish him...got forgiven...and now after creating such a mess in someones(everyones) life getting a new girl and a special attention...Does he think is he more better for Nandani than this new guy...No way...

Anyone is better than him...that he must know...he knows his past...

How many times does he wants to marry and have his own fun and destroy others life...

He defame nandini just for his cause...is that how sensible person behave...Does he or I will say  CVs think that women are material and is this the message they are trying to give to society...

Is this how he is using the forgivness given by Geet...defaming her sis after ruining his life...

I hope they don't show Maan and Geet supporing him...please don't do this...

Why do they not get rid of Dev charecter and bring some other parallel track...I just watch this show for Maneet now as sometimes they show so illogical stuff...we can't digest...

Are they not using their mind...
bluejalpari thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirnalini

All that the CVs are showing would have been acceptable were it not Dev but Vicky as Samir Sharma!!

I wish they had thought it out better initially, cuz we can never stop hating Dev, no matter what the CVs show.

Thats what...remove Dev nd bring Vicky...but now they hve to make do with SS..since he was brought into ghsp.
WE AUDIENCE CANNOT FORGET WHAT HE DID TO GEET...EVERYONE BLAMES NT ONLY,BUT IT WAS DEV WHO SLEPT WITH GEET .

first they did away with the baby...then forgive Dev...and now "lo chali mein apni devar ki barrat leke"
Geet inta kindness hai to apne Maan pe dikha...Maan ko milte hain slaps..
Dev ko understanding.
bluejalpari thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

100% agree...this Dev stuff is completely illogical...He is a no use person and getting such an emphasis...they did not punish him...got forgiven...and now after creating such a mess in someones(everyones) life getting a new girl and a special attention...Does he think is he more better for Nandani than this new guy...No way...

Anyone is better than him...that he must know...he knows his past...

How many times does he wants to marry and have his own fun and destroy others life...

He defame nandini just for his cause...is that how sensible person behave...Does he or I will say  CVs think that women are material and is this the message they are trying to give to society...

Is this how he is using the forgivness given by Geet...defaming her sis after ruining his life...

I hope they don't show Maan and Geet supporing him...please don't do this...

Why do they not get rid of Dev charecter and bring some other parallel track...I just watch this show for Maneet now as sometimes they show so illogical stuff...we can't digest...

Are they not using their mind...

All this is becuse creatives and director are changing constantly...these new guys dont have a a grasp of Geet and Maan essesnce...only Nissar can save the show now.
S.n.e.h thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluefish

God...please what the heck are they doing...what re they doing to GHSP...??

Is the show now about redeeming and supporting Dev ???? if these people show Maneet supporting Dev 's proposal to Nandini...and Geet not fighting with Dev for defaming her sister...there is no way the audience is going to tke it...

DEV is a RAPIST...he may have guilt and may have sudhrod...but that doesnt make it go away.. and now he is lying and defmaing Nandini and making her lose a good proposal ...so that he can have a chance with her????? WHAT RUBBISH...
first of all it was hard to accept that  Geet has forgiven Dev...but accepted it with reasoning that she did it for Maan. But playing holi with Dev, feeding him laddu and treating him as a friend...WRONG WRONG WRONG.

Now...please don't support this rishta between Dev and Nandini...he is not worth any woman..forget Nandini...and no...please let Maan and geet not have a clash about this...one of them supporting Dev for second chance and one against it...we can deal with Maneet MU...but not for DEV for god sake.

The way the other characters are getting importance...and less less Maneet...Maneet SR also dheela...im thinking the producers want Samir Sharma and other supporting casts to make some money out of Maneet popularity.

If the story is going to be concentrating on other characters more...call it "Beeji ke ghar ki kahni",ya "Mamu 008 bond ki kahani"..

what was that 3 min of Maan cluthing Geets duppata tight and Geet brushing off Maan...hello you guys have supposedly had the most important night together...is that how the couple behaves next day???

looks like our GHSP is gone...

agree with each and every word...u know...earlier I was proud to be GHSP fan cause it handled a social issue...and now I have nothing to justify... why do I watch GHSP except Gurti...the show has lost its values to the extent that it can not be repaired now...sometime I feel it better end...but only sometimes😉
Edited by snehalS - 12 years ago
kuhu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

now from FB pic it seemes that ask help of geet and she and maan will help him [god forbit]  ...how can a sister let her younger sister get even close to such man  [ forget about marrage]  ...this is not done nandi deserve much better man