Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Live update - 17th May 2011 (Page 18)

lames_yosef Newbie
lames_yosef
lames_yosef

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Originally posted by Nish10

Do you think niru will have a miscarriage and end up blaming sarja for giving her stress or would the child survive and niru will be touched by sarja's concern and seva..
hiii Nishi...Big smile i strongly feel there won't be miscarriage... as they don't have time to show that sadness... also here more than Sarja she's to be blamed for her stupidity... i feel she will be in unconscious state for some time or maybe for a night... and Sarja would be beside her all the time... and next day she'll get to know from some nurse that she's lucky to have a husband like Sarja... or maybe she'll find him asleep near Niru's bed as he was awake the whole night...  since they mean happy endings... mean that little Chandu will also be a part of their family...

yep your right she get to know from nurse as in all hindi series there are some kinda scenesLOL
she will feel bad for him staying the whole night awake for her Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vienna234Nish10sujji0609

Nish10 Senior Member
Nish10
Nish10

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lames_yosef

Do you think niru will have a miscarriage and end up blaming sarja for giving her stress or would the child survive and niru will be touched by sarja's concern and seva..
hiii Nishi...Big smile i strongly feel there won't be miscarriage... as they don't have time to show that sadness... also here more than Sarja she's to be blamed for her stupidity... i feel she will be in unconscious state for some time or maybe for a night... and Sarja would be beside her all the time... and next day she'll get to know from some nurse that she's lucky to have a husband like Sarja... or maybe she'll find him asleep near Niru's bed as he was awake the whole night...  since they mean happy endings... mean that little Chandu will also be a part of their family...

yep your right she get to know from nurse as in all hindi series there are some kinda scenesLOL
Ya the nurse will say tum kitni lucky ho ke tumhe itna pyaar karne wala patii mila... Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lames_yosefvienna234sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
chalo girls bye for now.. will see u tomorrow

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nish10

smiley121 Goldie
smiley121
smiley121

This is clearly heading to miscarriage only.Niru is not fainted due to weakness or hungry.it was shown she was having a severe pain suddenly.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vienna234Nish10Juna04darshana23sujji0609

lames_yosef Newbie
lames_yosef
lames_yosef

Originally posted by lames_yosef

Ya the nurse will say tum kitni lucky ho ke tumhe itna pyaar karne wala patii mila... Smile

yep it happens a lot in hindi seriesLOL
Nish10 Senior Member
Nish10
Nish10

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

What the hell does niru keep saying that she can take care of the chid... has she even eaten a proper meal?? atleast sarja is thoughtful and get her something... i liked the lecture he gave her about loving chandu when she refused to eat.. sorry sujju niru ke chakkar mein i forgot to say hi to you.. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vienna234Juna04darshana23sujji0609

Nish10 Senior Member
Nish10
Nish10

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
chalo girls me too leaving... goodnight and see you tomorrowHug.. tum log bhi so jao warna kal ke discussion ke liye kuch bhi nahin rahegaLOL

smiley121Juna04darshana23sujji0609

smiley121 Goldie
smiley121
smiley121

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Nish10]  since they mean happy endings... mean that little Chandu will also be a part of their family...

hehehe sujji Little Sarja will bring more happiness to the family...maruti will say' sarja tumne pehli bar zindagi mein kuch acha kaam kya hai ' LOL

lames_yosefvienna234Juna04sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index