Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: smiley121

ahh sujji ðŸ¤— your predictions are coming true in HDDCS style ðŸ˜›

hehehe smiley🤗... dekhte hai... woh kaise dikhate hai...😆😆. am happy about one thing dear😛... that Niru's stubborness is the reason for her fainting😳... Sarja is not responsible for that as he told her openly to have food for the child😳... and also i loved the fact Niru decided to eat it twice😛... once she couldn't as she was reminded of her Baba but the 2nd time she did want to eat it but fainted😳... am glad she lost her ego...!!!!😲
😃
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juna04

Darshu and Sujji but I thought when he saw Niru lying unconscious near the door just before that he did call Niru or Nirupama

Juna diii... i meant he also said ladki... yes he called her by the name there...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sujju, she has a great way of getting everything then losing everything-not just her ego,

itna speed mein to Clark Kent bhi Superman ki dress pehna nahi sakti  😆
smiley121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Juna diii... i meant he also said ladki... yes he called her by the name there...

arey  he used to call her yeh ladki or chokri but he never called her niru...,in todays episode first time he called her niru when she fainted 😳
Edited by smiley121 - 12 years ago
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

Yeah Rani mayya lectures had some morals atleast ...
and i wanted Sarja to say her once  that '' mere ko teri baaton say badbo aati tabhi dimagh sara dia hai mera ''🤣 when she said to him that '' aapkay mun say badboo aati hai '' ..though i hated his drunk state bt more than that i hate niru's lectures😕 and sorry to say but expressions on BK's face makes me irritated sometime ...suddely  she manages to give some and with half a jiff it becomes expressionless

@in bold...  exactly Faizu I did not want to say it but acting is so bad throughout this show on BK-  but pls this is only my POV -  I also have trouble with that monotonous tone in the dialog delivery -  there are absolutely no emotions at all.   Anyway not impressed with the female lead in this show at all...
lames_yosef thumbnail
when sarje picked niru in his arms i was ðŸ˜³
now niru will fall for sarja coz he take care of her in hostipal and their life will be in danger of albela ðŸ˜¡ but i m sure niru is gonna shoot albela
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hello lames

Niru will shoot Al, hmmm that sounds a bit different

would Sarje take the blame of shooting then because even though Al is a goon, killing him is a crime until judged

no, i guess they dnt have time to show that, it will end with Al dying i guess
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lames_yosef

now niru will fall for sarja coz he take care of her in hostipal and their life will be in danger of albela ðŸ˜¡ but i m sure niru is gonna shoot albela

Wow lames_yosef   thank you for another prediction here --  we never thought of this one before of Niru shooting Albela -  wow that is so possible...
Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lames_yosef

@ BOLD: even i was day dreaming...😆 are you all girls over here or chatting elsewhere.???

Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
girls , gotta go now ...will catch u 2moro ...bye all