Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey Darsh , u r back ...good ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

death cant be Sarjes punishment??? Sujju, its heading towards death you see 

Usma i told you Sarja will battle for his life while each family member including Niru goes on the guilt trip... and he'll get alright after they have suffered enough hell...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good to see you back  Darshudi,

seems like things going as predicted so far,
darshana23 thumbnail
yes back but missed the epi...๐Ÿ˜”
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
The best part about today's episode was Sarja's outburst... his concern for the child... even Niru was forced to agree he was right... and thankfully not much of Niru's taunts like always... Kaps was awesome in that concern scene... but his falling on the bed drunk was funny...
usmrasul thumbnail
i hope 2mro they will change Nirus saari at least...itna cost cutting achcha nahi...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Juna04

Hey Girls I am here too and watched the entire epi...

I am gettting the feeling that Niru is heading for a miscarraige and Sujji one of your predictions is coming true dear...

No no Juna dii... miscarriage won't happen... or else this will give another license for her to taunt Sarja...there is no time to show that sadness...  i feel she'll suffer from weakness... and Sarja will look after her totally... here Niru will see a real caring Sarja who really cared about her & the child...
usmrasul thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

The best part about today's episode was Sarja's outburst... his concern for the child... even Niru was forced to agree he was right... and thankfully not much of Niru's taunts like always... Kaps was awesome in that concern scene... but his falling on the bed drunk was funny...

it wasnt funny...it was ROFLing๐Ÿ˜† i saw him bending frontwards and then suddenly he is there on the bed, like a frog in biology class๐Ÿ˜† 
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

i hope 2mro they will change Nirus saari at least...itna cost cutting achcha nahi...

Usma I am more concerned abt the jewelry esp the nose ring that she is wearing and sleeping and doing everything in that.  Never having worn it before she seems very comfortable sleeping in it even
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

sujju may be first scene to watch only where Sarjaa is drunk??

Yes diii... watch that scene... when she said she can't bear the alcohol smell... he closed his mouth...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†and later that outburst was mindblowing... especially the way he said it's my Chandya's child... also you may not consider me as it's father... but atleast you are his mother... and don't torture the child...!!!!