Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Aww..The way he was Pleading his MOM..!! (Page 12)

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rumi-

Originally posted by kaushiki9

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Aww..KAUSHI..darling.Hug.YES..ABHAY IS ABHAY..and that why we are equally MAD LIKE HIM..!!LOL
Adn Rumi..woha..you lookedout for few secs & ABHAY jumped out .ROFL.GOSH that was too good..yaar..and beleive it or not I was so feeling restless too & was thinking teh same & HE DID..yay but I was watching it..SO NO PROBS..ROFL

hii Hema Hug...

poor Rumi... she missed d fun of d epi...i don't put my eyes off d screen while PKYEK isLOL dere

Not poor me now...jumping scene dekh liya...Dancing

O wow, thats gr8 Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC-Rumi-

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Originally posted by chakku

OMG Farah (yipeee i didn't have to wait for 2050 to call my psycho farahLOL) ur small smileys r really cute Pig

Hayeee my emos ki itni tareef ho rahi hai... please meri tareef bhi kya karo... Smilielol5Smilielol5Smilielol5
And you can call me Psycho Farah... you are allowed Smilielol5Smilielol5Smilielol5 but only Psycho is weird... Smilielol5Smilielol5Smilielol5and thanks for not taking 50 years before calling me your Psycho Farah... Smilielol5

nooo i jst called u farah...in my sentence in bracket read farah after a pause after psycho...

TOTAL-ROMANTICCoeur2PsychoFMS

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TOTAL-ROMANTICBefikre

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
FINALLY  Hemu is back in old mood...Dancing
Abhiya prooved it yesterday that their bond is very stong, so what if they can talk verbally, their thoughts says it all. Abhiya's short convo was the best part for me...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Abhiya prooved it yesterday that their bond is very stong, so what if they can talk verbally, their thoughts says it all. Abhiya's short convo was the best part for me...
Hey romi..then you dint read my day before yesterday s post is it..LOL..Awww..I am not gonna be away from this mood sweety dont yu worry..full & final..HugAnd yes darling..Whether for 1 hour or 1 min..scene ABHIYA ROCK..RULE & CONQUER..!!Embarrassed
AND HEY GUYS..I am going for a wedding so will be late with my ABHIYA MADNESSPOST  OKIE..!!Embarrassed

romaila

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged

Hey romi..then you dint read my day before yesterday s post is it..LOL..Awww..I am not gonna be away from this mood sweety dont yu worry..full & final..HugAnd yes darling..Whether for 1 hour or 1 min..scene ABHIYA ROCK..RULE & CONQUER..!!Embarrassed
AND HEY GUYS..I am going for a wedding so will be late with my ABHIYA MADNESSPOST  OKIE..!!Embarrassed
i read one yesterday...that one was abt forum rankingEmbarrassed
was there anyelse? Ouch
i know ur late nite program...LOL ache se tayaar hona okWink.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

I so so sos love all spammers..LAGE RAHO YAAR..I am always with you..MY DEAREST SWEETUS..and by the way ..Nishi tumne yeh kya bola tha.. Jyada hogaya karke..LOL what are you talking about..ErmmTongue

lol i was talking abt the tareefs u do LOLLOL...its too much to take ROFL

Hai na Nishi... always tareefying...Blushing  Blushing Blushing   Smilielol5Smilielol5Smilielol5
Sorry for replying late..but Kya karoon yaar aaplog itne acche ho toh..taareef toh banta hai BossLOL..and I am for oen always belives in telling what I feel so I am helpless..BUT please sont ever think I am bluffing or faking or trying to butter anyone I mean it..!!Hug

romaila

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged

i read one yesterday...that one was abt forum rankingEmbarrassed
was there anyelse? Ouch
i know ur late nite program...LOL ache se tayaar hona okWink.
Hey Romi ,,anhin yaar usse bhi aage ek kikhatha ABHAY =Piya =Life..was teh heading..Embarrassed

romaila

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index