Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Maheshwari's fall down has started (Page 2)

YourNightmare IF-Rockerz
YourNightmare
YourNightmare

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_bajaj

ya we saw the promo also where rads got to know that raaz
in episode its on 20th may
wait and watch
Yes i also saw the promo can't wait to see till 20th

Edited by Harrokh - 18 May 2011 at 3:14am

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harrokh

Originally posted by anu17

but I think it another way yaar Radh may get to know that all the things what BB is doing and she try her best to help dadaji...but after BB get to know that all property in Dev's name Virant get more angry toward Dadaji...
can I predict some thing but I know yaar it will never happen...
I think when BB get to know Dev is the one who can give the property to her name...she will get upset ...then If BB get to know Radh knew every thing about BB plan then BB will tell Radh to go away from the house...Radh may find Dev's mum(New entry whats new sound to us)
and they both will help Dadaji...
But BB try Dev to marry Chanda and then that time Dadaji will come and tell every one that what is BB mind...and throw BB and her tail virant and mohini away from the house...
just predict but I know more that this there will be a very interesting twist i CV's mind just wait and watch

yes anu u r right to some extent but it will be very gud if radh finds dev mum that it will be amazing and his mum wll like radh and will tell dev that she is a great girl and then if radh goes away then dev will be repenting what has he done and will try to find radh

yaar yaar I also waiting for that time...hope slowly  it will come did you see ratings last week yaar...its upset me..but hope rating will go high soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YourNightmare

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
I too saw the promo.I think Radhika will try to find out the truth very stealthily.She'l not reveal anything to anyone. She'l do everything on her own.And yes,it would be very nice if Radhika comes across Dev's family.

YourNightmare

YourNightmare IF-Rockerz
YourNightmare
YourNightmare

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Harrokh

but I think it another way yaar Radh may get to know that all the things what BB is doing and she try her best to help dadaji...but after BB get to know that all property in Dev's name Virant get more angry toward Dadaji...
can I predict some thing but I know yaar it will never happen...
I think when BB get to know Dev is the one who can give the property to her name...she will get upset ...then If BB get to know Radh knew every thing about BB plan then BB will tell Radh to go away from the house...Radh may find Dev's mum(New entry whats new sound to us)
and they both will help Dadaji...
But BB try Dev to marry Chanda and then that time Dadaji will come and tell every one that what is BB mind...and throw BB and her tail virant and mohini away from the house...
just predict but I know more that this there will be a very interesting twist i CV's mind just wait and watch

yes anu u r right to some extent but it will be very gud if radh finds dev mum that it will be amazing and his mum wll like radh and will tell dev that she is a great girl and then if radh goes away then dev will be repenting what has he done and will try to find radh

yaar yaar I also waiting for that time...hope slowly  it will come did you see ratings last week yaar...its upset me..but hope rating will go high soon...
anu ratings will surely go up just hope for the best...The real story has begun now

anu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
yaar did you see the precap hope lawyer will not mention Dev's name...so hpe good thing will happen...also Now I feel that BB will not support Radh any more...and Rad will get to know that BB plan and when BB get to know Radh new every thing she will do some thing to her to go away..CryCryCry hope good thing will happen
CryCry

Edited by anu17 - 18 May 2011 at 10:02am
YourNightmare IF-Rockerz
YourNightmare
YourNightmare

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged

yaar did you see the precap hope lawyer will not mention Dev's name...so hpe good thing will happen...also Now I feel that BB will not support Radh any more...and Rad will get to know that BB plan and when BB get to know Radh new every thing she will do some thing to her to go away..CryCryCry hope good thing will happen
CryCry
Yes anu saw the precap you r right hope lawyer don't mention dev's name and also now BB will not support radh and will not care abt her...but whatever happens will be gud for radev becoz kanha is with them
zorinatm Goldie
zorinatm
zorinatm

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
I think that she fall down because of shes selfishness and malice , she wants all the proprieties of the family and she help Radhika to do poojas and other things in house  believing that she get something from Raj Purohit  property but this is not real
..sush.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sush..
..sush..

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged

CryCry

I want the BB parda to fall and Radh to get to know everything but if every one gets to know that dev the going to be RP and I think BB will stop supporting Radh as u said and will hatch plans to do something to dev

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index