Maheshwari's fall down has started

YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys what after i saw in todays epi i think radh will now try to find out abt dadaji's condition and will eventually find out maheshwari's bad intentions and will not only cure dadaji but will also bring the truth in front of the whole family
What u guys think? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
but I think it another way yaar Radh may get to know that all the things what BB is doing and she try her best to help dadaji...but after BB get to know that all property in Dev's name Virant get more angry toward Dadaji...
can I predict some thing but I know yaar it will never happen...
I think when BB get to know Dev is the one who can give the property to her name...she will get upset ...then If BB get to know Radh knew every thing about BB plan then BB will tell Radh to go away from the house...Radh may find Dev's mum(New entry whats new sound to us)
and they both will help Dadaji...
But BB try Dev to marry Chanda and then that time Dadaji will come and tell every one that what is BB mind...and throw BB and her tail virant and mohini away from the house...
just predict but I know more that this there will be a very interesting twist i CV's mind just wait and watch

YourNightmare thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu17

but I think it another way yaar Radh may get to know that all the things what BB is doing and she try her best to help dadaji...but after BB get to know that all property in Dev's name Virant get more angry toward Dadaji...
can I predict some thing but I know yaar it will never happen...
I think when BB get to know Dev is the one who can give the property to her name...she will get upset ...then If BB get to know Radh knew every thing about BB plan then BB will tell Radh to go away from the house...Radh may find Dev's mum(New entry whats new sound to us)
and they both will help Dadaji...
But BB try Dev to marry Chanda and then that time Dadaji will come and tell every one that what is BB mind...and throw BB and her tail virant and mohini away from the house...
just predict but I know more that this there will be a very interesting twist i CV's mind just wait and watch

yes anu u r right to some extent but it will be very gud if radh finds dev mum that it will be amazing and his mum wll like radh and will tell dev that she is a great girl and then if radh goes away then dev will be repenting what has he done and will try to find radh
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I agree BB fall is coming, she thinks she has everything under control. She will get suprise soon!!😃 

YourNightmare thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashna26

I agree BB fall is coming, she thinks she has everything under control. She will get suprise soon!!😃 

Yes and it will be very interesting track radhika fighting BB
SushSathisha thumbnail
Sure radhika will get to know about and BB's parda will fall soon and BB will soon get a surprise.
Radhika and BB fight has began
YourNightmare thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmavina

Sure radhika will get to know about and BB's parda will fall soon and BB will soon get a surprise.
Radhika and BB fight has began

Yes right sushmavina
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya we saw the promo also where rads got to know that raaz
in episode its on 20th may
wait and watch
YourNightmare thumbnail
Originally posted by: ekta_bajaj

ya we saw the promo also where rads got to know that raaz
in episode its on 20th may
wait and watch

Yes i also saw the promo can't wait to see till 20th Edited by Harrokh - 12 years ago
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Harrokh

yes anu u r right to some extent but it will be very gud if radh finds dev mum that it will be amazing and his mum wll like radh and will tell dev that she is a great girl and then if radh goes away then dev will be repenting what has he done and will try to find radh

yaar yaar I also waiting for that time...hope slowly  it will come did you see ratings last week yaar...its upset me..but hope rating will go high soon...