waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting
kkaavvyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
heyyy,hw long???????dear,,,,hv 2 go 2 sleeeppp...
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

~maitri~

chalak lomdhi .. she twisted her lips
chalak teehk hain.. lomdhi???
lomdhi ..lomdhi.. lomdhi.. lomdhi..
he smiled painfully thinking about her innocence. Even her anger on him would be some thing totally unexpected for.

Rano - dr nt was of real help. She knew all about US & she actually took care of pagli.
Maan seemed to suddenly feel nice for Nt.

Next day Geet went & payed a visit to darji in hospital. Maan just tagged along. On their way back Geet got a call.
Mujhe yaad hain
Maan looked at her trying not to interfere bit still listening very curiously.
Haan baba.. I will be there don't worry
he tried to look in front while driving but his concentration was on that call.. trying to figure out wat exactly was she talking abt.
I know I still have a week right
he was getting curious..
koi problem tho nahi hain na
he almost stopped the car feeling the seriousness in her tone.
She exhaled in pain.. umm.. & then disconnected the call.
He kept looking at her trying to figure wat exactly that call was all about.
She dipped her head for a while siently. Then that fake smile.. that pinched his heart... challen
batvaghi nahi
..he asked sadly
she hugged him painfully.. I won't be to tell u.. nor will I be able to hide it from u.. she cried crushing her head into his chest... her tears !!! his heart went out for her tears..always..her tears made him want to change the world so that it won't hurt her anymore..Deep inside he could feel tear welling up, forming a dam full of tears, tears that represent her sadness, her pain.

His heart cries for help to sooth his cut, scar..caused by seeing his dodo in pain.. ...To see that smile that dwell on her lips..seemed to be his only happiness ever. He didn't know why it hurt him so much...the pain he felt now was more than any hurt he ever felt. Not even when he saw kavitha shamelessly exposing in devs arms.. NO it definitely didn't hurt so much he was dam sure of that. Deep inside was this pain caused by her pain!! deep inside his soul..it hurts so bad and so deep he clinched fist & held her tight as she continued to shake ..shedding tears.
She felt herself losing completely to him .. she pulled away wiping her tears, as his thumbs followed them.. wiping it. I need to leave she said in a shaky voice.
Umm he nodded & drove her home.

She was packing bag. Maan crossed his arms & stood behind her tapping his back on the wall. He was restless.. he didn't want her to leave. The moment she turned to face him.. she didn't want to look at his eyes.. she couldn't have left him.. if she looked into them.. she knew how exactly he was feeling.. wondered if only he could understand himself..she has been waiting all these yrs for him to realize.. sad she still sees only his denial in those eyes.
Dodo
umm
she continued packing her stuffs
can't u go after few days
she smiled nahi genie..I have some impt work
his hands clenched into hard fists as he strode after her.
aisen bhi kya kaam hain. He pulled her hand to turn her to face him. The grip hurt..sending actually a soothing feel to her aching heart..since she was not sure she will ever be able to see him again. She turned & landed on his chest .. he squeezed her cheek & lifted to her chin to face him.
Aisen bhi kaun hain jiske liyen tum sab ko chodke ja rahi ho
she could see a red mist swan in front of his eyes.. something she had seen before..

the day he was out in a partying with Simran. They actually clicked well.. she would rate simran as his best girl friend. Every thing was so well between them ..they were together for whole of third year & part of 4th yr..longest he ever lasted with any of his Gfs. There was this party simran had got her brother Abhi. Since simran & Maan were together Geet was stuck with abhi. He was a sweet guy..actually another dodo!! she laughed to herself.
Thats why Maan didn't mind leaving her with him alone in the dance floor. Maan had already had few shots.. & was high dancing with simran. The music turned to papu can't dance sala... they both came back ..while abhi dragged Geet to dance floor...
maans expression changed..changed so drastically that simran was taken a back.. his eyes were stuck at the grip that lead his dodo to the dance floor. No one had ever seen him angry..actually fuming..
Geet jumped & pounced at the music with abhi. She barely knew how do dance.. she was just jumping..so was he. They laughed.. laughed & giggled. Maan drank couple of more shots & angrily still looking at them. Guess simran could read his eyes..!! she knew very well dodo & genie were bestest of friends but wat she then saw in his eyes... neither did genie knew wat it was nor did dodo. she worriedly tapped his shoulder Maan.. he snapped away her hand.. drinking another drink..
Maan - why the hell did u get ur stupid brother he roared at her
she was deeply hurt.
He didn't even care abt her tears at the moment ..he was mad!! he was furiously fuming!!
she was scared to lose her love of life.. she tried to hold on to her tears.. her love...
he snapped the locket he had presented her as the symbol of their love.
Meri galti kya hain she cried helplessly
he didn't care to answer.. at that state of mind all he could see was his dodo was happily dancing with someone else. Abhi's hand caressing her here & there.. it was not at all in a wrong way.. not that Geet would be able to make it out.. if it was otherwise.. but abhi was a sweet dodo.. as well!! so definitely it was just a normal caress.. that too because they were being pushed around on the floor because of the crowd. At the next line of the song.. Geet tried to turn & she tripped..she fell
Maan marched straight to the mid of the dance floor & held her just before hitting the floor.. abhi stood closing his eyes.. & Geet had closed her eyes tight...& panting heavily..cautiously she opened her eyes, found herself staring straight into genie's red furious eyes.

Even if she gagged, she couldn't have said a word..she was so astonished to see him like that. She knew it was her genie.. he would reach anywhere to rescue her.. but why was he so angry. She could get the awful stink of liquor. She blinked couple of times.. before she could realize..he lifted her & threw her on his shoulder..like she weighed nothing. He was blabbering something she didn't know then... but later she realized he would have been saying.. how dare u...??
she chuckled!!
he drove madly ..breaking all the signals.. & over speeding.. he dragged her to the lift.. he hit the lift wall next to her couple of times in anger '
the moment they came into the house.. he almost threw her into the room.. & locked her up..
she banged the door & cried ...he sat outside.. shouting madly at her.
Genie.. open the door.. she screamed
shut up he shouted
mujhe bahar jana hain
why u want to go & dance with abhi
..he snapped
haan she replied in anger
that was it!!! he pushed open the door to find her in the night suit standing & crying with her two choti's. He was so dead!!! seeing those tears..  he could kill himself now.. at that temper.

-maitri part 35-

Precap
Maan angry at self

-PREV   PART 34   NEXT  PART 36-
thanxs a lot for all the comments
love u all a lot
please please comment
love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wooohooo  ... me me me me  first      .. after a looong time   ๐Ÿฅณ

loved the update .... โค๏ธ

Maan se bara Dodo aur koi naheen ho sakta ... he alwayz loved her madly ... possessively ... 

but gadha kaheen ka ... still unable to understand his strong feelings for her ... ufff ... kia hoga is Maan ka muski ... isay aqal kab aaye gi 

thanks u shooo much sweety for the awesome update

love
Sana
Edited by sindu555 - 12 years ago
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fab update::
Why was geet crying and hu was she talking to...
Awww first maan was enjoying but deb got jealous seeing someone els touch his dodo even if he wa his girlfriends brother
He can't see his dodo in tears cuz it tears his heart apart awww
Cont soon Xx...
Edited by MaaneetLuverr - 12 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
muski its part 35 ... heading mein 36 likha hai tum nay ghalti se ๐Ÿ˜Š

muski plzz update Ehtisaab too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by sindu555 - 12 years ago
my_maan_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail