~maitri~ maaneet FF THREAD 4 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
congrats for the new thread...

~maitri~

Maan - I am not lazy bum
lazy bum lazy bum..lazy bum lazy bum
she ran behind chasing him.

Geet spoke to darji holding his hand. He gave a weak smile & blessed her. Later Brij drove them to handa hawli. This was the first time Maan was ever coming to her house. It really felt special. Though he knew each one of them personally. But had never met anyone except veerji. But the whole family even today treated him like a family member. Especially Rano, she really loved him, actually she used to speak to him more than to geet. Wow Geet was super jealous of that. She would always crib meri mama hain & he would love to tease. Thai ji was funny she always wanted Maan to marry Geet then. Rano patted maan's cheek.. I think u have list wt. He smiled & took her blessing. Thi ji teased mera nahi logen..sirf sasu ma ka. He was tickled now with the thought & took her blessings.

Geet hugged Rano & cried.
Rano - yeh kya hal bana rahka hain?
Thai ji - Geet puttar darji teehk hain
she couldn't control herself & went into the room.

Later at night after dinner. Rano went to talk to Geet.
Geet - yeh sab aachanak kaisen ho gaya?
Rano - tum tho unhe jaanthi ho.. he is always worried about ur wedding
Geet - mama I don' t want to talk about it..she snapped & turned to leave
Rano - aakhir kab taak Geet? Bhool kyun nahi jaathi usko..
Geet cried & ran away to the terrace. She saw Maan on the way, she cried even more hiding her tears.
Dodo kya huwa tujhe...she just ran past him..leaving him puzzled.  he heard Rano screaming Geet sun tho beta painfuly.
Maan went to Rano. he worriedly asked kya huwa dodo ko?
Rano very sadly broke down to him - tumse kya chupa hain beta
he looked painfully at her, bit confused
Rano - actually darji iski shaadi ko lekar pareshan hain
he was feeling little conscious.
Rano - lekin yeh maan hi nahi hai hain
he had a naughty thought in mind..thank God!!!
Rano - pata nahi kis se pyar karthi hain.
He was shocked ..his dodo loves someone!!!
Rano - tumhe pata hain kya
he was blank, he felt like his heart was crushed into pieces. His eyes burned. He didn't understand anything, why he felt so hurt.
He weakly shook his head.. it felt for that moment he didn't know her dodo at all
Rano - tumhe kaisen nahi pata? Tumhare college ka hi hain.
Another big shock. All the while she was involved with someone else & he wasn't aware of it. No thats not possible.. he was dam sure she wasn't ... Nahi aunty woh shayad Masters main uske saat pata hoga.
Rano - pata nahi beta, koi tho hain jiske liya yeh mari jaa rahi hain. Its been so many years he left her.
He was getting furious now, how can anyone hurt his dodo.
Rano - duniya bharke vada karke chala gaya
Geet retorted - main ne kaha hain aap se aisen koi baat nahi hain..usne koi vada nahi kiya
Rano yelled - phir kya baat hain.. why can't u get married to him? Do u even know where he is? if u can't then why can't u move on, when u know he never promised anything
geet didn't want to look up..her eyes would have helplessly looked at Maan. But she kept quiet.
Rano turned to Maan - dehka beta aisen hi chup rah thi hain. Agar usne koi vada nahi kiya tho yeh kyun uska indzar kar rahi hain.
Maan was fearing to even look into those eyes. He felt his heart may break into pieces just seeing that eyes filled with love for someone else. Just hearing her defend that guy was killing him deep with in. he didn't want to hear anything like that ever in his life. He didn't know why he was hating it all. Above that the fact that ..that someone hurt her, left her, cheated her.
Rano shook Maan - tumhare bharosa hi maine issen choda tha. Kanha challen gayen then tum
Geet yells mama!!
he felt himself responsible for his dodo's shattered life
Rano - tum saath the isseliyen tho we agreed for her PG in US.
How cold break ur promise Maan??
he felt defeated yet again by his life. All his discussion were wrong. Every thing he did was wrong. Wat hurt him the most was..not only did he scar his life but scared his most prized position. He knew his dodo was nave, she couldn't have managed alone in US. Oh god she couldn't manage in Bangalore..how the hell she would have managed in US.. definitely someone would have took advantage of her innocence he cursed himself. His heart felt heavy as he stood helplessly infront of them. Geet was still not liking the idea of accusing that someone..he wondered how innocent she was still.

~BLOG maitri 28~

Precap
Maan dropped out of MS
-PREV    NEXT  PART 29-
thanxs a lot for all the comments
love u all a lot
please please comment
love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago
r
yipppeee  me first me first...
it feels like my first candy...

awesome part...
really looking forward to what forced maan to leave her...
and oh nooo..misunderstanding...now he will think she loves somebody else...

really anxious to know their past...
continue soon
Edited by libra25 - 12 years ago
congratsss for d new threaddd,,,update sooonnn
Ooo Muski darling what a part have you written I was already so upset so thought you will cheer up my mood but in fact I am so touched with the part it has such an emotional touch that really pierced my heart today more and more.
To be true and honest at times people are so helpless or no I shall say this as more precisely and correctly girls are so helpless.God has given them the heart so soft and made up of gold that the few concern acts melt their heart so easily and molt them into any shape as people want.They get easily attached to anyone or anything.
They fall easily for friends and more easily for Love.Undoubtedly all their heart filled is with love only that too for someone special,but greater than the power of Love they have got the power of Patience.They could keep one thing into them whole their life.The burden of Life as they could bear with such an ease no other creature could ever think off.
She too has kept a secret of her within her heart ever so softly so gently yet dearly.A secret so pure and divine.The secret she love adore care is still doubtful about if it should come out or should go with her in the grave of hers.
This would be an insult to ask her if He ever made a promise to her or if he even Loved her,she will laugh and say was it ever needed ,was his words ever needed, all I could make it from his eyes his expressions and his actions.She could wait for him all her life in fact what the one mere life means she could wait for him all the lifetimes when ever she got the existence in this world,she could wait for him till eternity,even that seems to be a small period of time...!!!!!!!!
She had no words to explain,as what the mere words could explain her feelings,their feelings.She had no reason to justify her wait but as if her heart actually wanted any reason as the thought itself anticipated her of just once having him
.But the world won't let you survive in your world of dreams so easily.All she could possibly do was to keep quiet as nothing else she knew other than that when she herself was unaware of everything....!!!!!!!!!
She can't even let anyone accuse him infront of her,she Loves him with all her heart and to her heart it does not matter at all if he does or does not,in fact deep in heart she would have known he does...!!!!!!!
How could he even think that she loves some one else how could he????? nothing could be painful than this could anything be????Since the 1st day he was her friend with whom she share every problems of hers,a sibling with whom she use to fight over every single thing
,a parent always as he pampered her accepted her in the form she was unique,a teacher to whom she brought all her tiny doubts, he was a complete blend to her,in his presence she could not felt the need of any other relation,as he was always there for her,so how could he think that to Love her she needs someone else, to spend her whole life with she will need someone else,living a beautiful present with one how could she ever dreamt of future with someone else...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Muskan what a brilliant part you have darling it just touched all the strings o my heart, might it was the one touched my heart so much and I got overwhelmed mights for others it might be just an update but for me this was real precious, I really Loved it👏

Keep writing dear,as lost of words now to praise you anymore
God bless you.

I love this song very much since I watched the movie I know it does not fit here in any way but still I have a urge to writ it here as it goes from geets heart to maan

Jise to qubul karle,Wo ada kahan se laoon
Tere dil ko jo lubha le,Wo sada kahan se laoon

Tujhe aur ki tamanna,Mujhe teri arzoo hai
Tere dil mein gham hi gham hai,Mere dil mein tu hi tu hai
Jo dilon ko chain de de,Wo dawa kahan se laoon

Mere bebasi hai zahir,Meri aahein beasar se
Kabhi maut bhi jo maange,tou na payi uske dare se
Jo murad leke aaye,Wo dua kahan se laoon

Edited by muskaan_cute19 - 12 years ago
Res   

congrats di on your new threadEdited by 20tullip2000 - 12 years ago
Reserve

niceEdited by 20tullip2000 - 12 years ago
loved it ...

Maan ko kab aqal aaye gi .. that the guy is no one else but him ...   he is the real Dodo  😆

Edited by sindu555 - 12 years ago
r
Thanks for the update ...
It was nice to see the loose threads r opening...
Maan comes to know that she is in love with someone... interesting...
when would he find out her dodo's secret lover... would be worth reading ??
So Maan went to  US leaving dodo in India😲

UPdate soon. 
Edited by Dilsay - 12 years ago
congratzzz on new thread...
👏👏superb part...
loved it...
plz cont soon