Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sid : What did Abhay see in you, Piya? (Page 3)

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Thank you, sweetz. True Abhay loves the woman that Piya is and not what she is on the outside. Abhay-Piya will always find their way back to each-other . They always do, right?Smile

Absolutely right ! Piya deserves Abhay not Mythli .. she's a Black beauty and Piya is a Natural Beauty .. Now Abhay will find his accurate and deservin' love .. They'll be baCk again .. i'm Overjoy Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Will Piya forget abhay post leap? Where it is written?Angry Wish to bang my head on the wall. Dont want to leave watching the show but it seems cvs are forcing me to do that. Never watched TVD and dont want to watch that. I dont have the heart and patience like u. Watching show just to refresh my mood and if I dont find peace there also I will have to choose some other means.

TheBlackJaguar

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jabhina_roksTOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Another fanatastic post.

I hope you're getting your dues from Balaji, cause someone from that office is busy reading your FF on this forum.

BTW what became of our gossip girl T, haven't yet watched the episode.

Edited by pyar-ishk - 17 May 2011 at 11:19am

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jasmine-

Nice Post!
True, that might be the surface gesture, to belive abt simple girls. but tbh, in reality even if ppl might belive it, at the end of the day, when things matter, its that kind-hearted girl the average do want to lean back on:)
Back to the show,lol
As for Piya yes, apart from humanity and big-hearted, well, as the Characteristc bioghraphy goes on her, she is not one in the crowd, and in average the type who stands still, head held high when even the strongest might fall. Beholding a strong insist that was what basically drag Abhay to her and her to Abhay no matter how many times he tried to push it away.

Thanks for replying, Jasmine. True that. There is a difference between girls you get wild with and the girls you seek solace in turn out to be a totally different breed . Actually you are right. It was not just Piya's goodness but her strength as well that made Abhay open his heart once again. 

As for Sid, weird that he would question it, since the Maithali he fell in love with was even more of a innocent , kind-hearted girl, before he turned her into this vampire  or hepled turning or however now it was.
As much as she is the great villan today, but i feel horrible for Maithali, firstly cause the story wasnt shaped in any way to give us this Vampire with Maithali mask from creatives side(guess they had to have a sudden change of huge twist perhaps), secondly...even in reality when i see ppl turning dark from one day beeing a shining star, i feel like just grabbing them to somehow drag out that venom eating them up inside. As do i feel for Maithali. I wish they wouldnt end her character this way. 

Hmmm. Maithli did not have it all , right? I mean an ugly death, then, life of a vampire, a certain pettiness of the heart and maybe another ugly end waiting around the corner. Maybe she is right. That night of the fire breakout , the light really did go out of Metz. 

As for the leap and twist, if Piya hit her head somwhere and forget or if it was someone else i wouldnt be against the memory loss, but having Abhay deciding to erase her memory after all this is just like taking her own right of knowing, like a betrayal:( and if its for Happiness sake, he should have realized till now, that thats not Piya, her happiness is to get lost with him in the same Dark world he tries to keep away from her. The 'i am doing this only for your sake' strategy is kinda overrated now:(. well, guess we can do nothing but wait and watch. Taking the article i think they are planning someone new entering Piyas life aswell, with the memory loss and all. But yes, it is exciting at the same time, having those Heart-feelt moments, where mind and logic says something else but heart would against them drag her close to him. But what i feel bad abt is that he would decide it for her without letting her having a saying in it as lots of other times.I hope when they are once again united he will let his 'protective' love to loosen up a bit and give in to more 'feeling' love , more than for Piya for himself!, would easen up the weight on his shoulders aswell:)

You are right and you have a point but i don't know how to defend this. I mean, in my FF, Abhay's memory has been erased to protect Piya, Please don't kill me.LOL

yep, i think they'll have Metz as an open option as they only said 'exit'.
As for Abhay, i dont he'll go against the Raichands or anything, but just be angry.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jasmine-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
all i can say is this show is making go dizzy. Wacko and, my brain is about to blow. thank god, my hopkins news did not allow me to faint.

TheBlackJaguar

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Read that article. It wasn't written that Piya will forget Abhay. It was written Piya will forget sid and Maithili and also written piya's parents will help abhay to keep this secret. But TB article said that abhay will be frozen in the show. So how will he be freed from the snow?

TheBlackJaguar

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
To be very honest, Poco, I've always hated BT's 'ideal' heroines. Probably why I've always liked about Pia is that she's not overly obsessed with 'doing what is right' always. I mean, she wants to, I don't deny that but then, if she wants something, with good intentions of course, she often adopts the wrong ways as well. It makes her more believable and relatable. She has principles but not 'rules' which bind her stringently. 
As far as what Abhay sees in Pia is concerned, if someone still says that it's Maithili's face, they don't understand his feelings towards Pia. Sid, I'm not shocked. Haseena had me shocked yesterday still believing that Pia is merely Maithili's shadow for Abhay even now.
As far as what you say on your topic goes, I totally agree. Pia may not be hot and sexy and extraordinarily beautiful when it comes to looks, she may be a plain Jane who is the most boring person on Earth but love goes beyond the physical appearance. Isn't that what differentiates love from infatuation and attraction? When Abhay saw Maithili in Pia, no one ever called it love. The entire forum had always used the word 'attraction'. It was only when Abhay realised that he's not only in love with Pia's face but also the person residing beneath it, that is when everyone truly started terming Abhay's feelings as 'love'. For that to happen, one needs to know what love is, what it brings with it, what it is all about. Sid doesn't know that at all, I'm being very point blank on that. 
The simplest definition of love says 'a intense feeling of deep affection'. Attraction is defined as something which has the power to evoke interest. Affection can only be felt for a person, the face can only interest.
Why do I feel I'm going way off topic? Maybe because Love v/s physical attraction has been the hot topic of discussion these days around me. Lol!
As far as Haseena goes, relations will strain, maybe for a while maybe permanently but Abhay will always hold Haseena responsible for not being able to save Pia. Hopefully, for once he won't blame himself and he blaming Haseena will be justified. I don't on a personal level.
Oh my, if they handle this whole memory loss thing the way you did in your FF, I'll just LOVE it! Which reminds me I need a lot of catching up to do on that.
Maithili's character will make an exit without even a proper insight! Unless the CVs have no idea what they want from the show, which they mostly don't, I'm sure she'll come back! A lot has to be revealed as far as she is concerned. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

reepicheepTOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishkTheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index