Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Tuesday's results

Runner Up

Ajit Lokhande 👏

Winner

Manav Deshmukh 👏👏🥳
Liked damodar a lot today ...loved his scene with Archana and how he has promised to give up alcohol...Felt very bad for him ...
IThe precap is awesome ..Sulochna is going to tell Savita something  that will sure shot make her want to get back with her son ...😆

Very clever  Sulochna ...  👍🏼

looks like this whole Savita Manav problem should  be resolved very soon ...😊
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
really..damo was good..i am going to watch it right now😎
Originally posted by archanamanav

really..damo was good..i am going to watch it right now😎
Damo was very sweet Bu tthe best thing is the precap ...
For once Sulochna has used her brains ...😆
I think she has resolved this whole ego problem that was keeping Savita away from her son ..right now I think Sulochna has to be Savita's biggest well wisher how she has tackled her ...
Savita for putting up with a crap of man called Damodar... Damo has any sense of respect.. gng to meet bahu in Drunkard state...  tomorrow when he will come to meet his grandkids he will get them small bottles of "Old Label"   most useless parent ever... does he ever think what effect it will have on the young sachu at home...what ever he earns am sure he is blowing that up in alcohol...god know how savita is running the house ( this proves they are using sachu's money )

CVs pls either make savita a widow or make her divorce damodar... 

or make him go and live with Armaan.. waise bhi he is "taali" half the time... ARmaan can still have their eyelocks and duets on terrace without any interruptions...
voted for Damodar..😎..good he is quitting alcohol..😎..thanks to arman also for that....precap was good guruji..she is still not calling manav..😆..and asking all other who won't answer..🤔
Pallai I totally agree with you...Just 2 wks back I wrote same..

Savita is better of being a widow or divorce Damo...Useless drunkard abusive husband...What a nerve of him to go  to his son-dil and bad mouth his own wife who took care of his drunkard bloody mouth A** for 30+ yrs and the 3 chidren they had...She still is cooking and cleaning after that sorry **...And instead of appreciating her he is bad mouthing his wife..

CVs pls read this posts and show Damo respecting his wife and supporting her or else write him off the show..

I voted for Savita for putting up with this crap of a husband..
Varsha , Pallai , beleive me ...i ntwo days deshmukh will be back to being  a happy family .The only question in my mind is if savita will accept Archana or not ...
Hopefully she will...
Even if she behaves a little cold even then it's Ok ,. just not too much abuse and pushing ...
Archana was looking very pretty in the red cotton saree, how she affords them is a mystery 🤔
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Varsha , Pallai , beleive me ...i ntwo days deshmukh will be back to being  a happy family .The only question in my mind is if savita will accept Archana or not ...
Hopefully she will...
Even if she behaves a little cold even then it's Ok ,. just not too much abuse and pushing ...
Today's episode CVs are trying to show Savita to be horrible per drunkard hubster Damo...Savita won't be abusive or bad to Archana I can guarantee u that...

Why can't people see beyond Savita's hard fascad how loving mother she is...And a loving GM to lil Sachu..😳

In Precap what right does that Big B**** Sulochana have talking to Savita so rudely again and teaching her Sanskars 😡😡😡  Sulochana needs a slap for accusing Mano for drinking daaru when he did not...SHe should have trusted him and her marriage of 30+ yrs over believing stupid weak Vinod..🤢 .Now she is turning around and telling Savita what to do?😡

Mano should be married to Savita and Damo married to Sulo than Sulo would know what real life is..Mano would have appreciated Savita and Savita would have been nice to a good providing husband...While Sulo would get to take care of Drunkard Damo and get beat up with stick when she refuses to cook or warm up tea for him...Doodh ka doodh aur paani ka paani..

Savita will take good care of Archu & the baby..
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago