Why is the finale result all over the forum??

luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Why are there so many threads about the grand finale result? 😲 I personally don't like to know ahead of time about the result. I loose interest and eagerness of knowing what happened when watching the telecast of the show ðŸ˜­ Please think of other people who don't like spoilers ðŸ˜­ and keep it permitted to one thread please ðŸ˜­ It is tough not to open them and more so when sooo many of them are there  Please guys ðŸ˜³
Thanks ðŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry babe. I opened the thread but i did write and say that if you want to know the spoiler highlight to read. I didn't just post it. I apologize still.
luv2dance thumbnail
CPR...I understand ya ðŸ˜Š One or two main threads about the spoiler is okay but have you seen how many are there ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜­ Well, I guess Firday tak forum se thoda dhur rehna padega ðŸ˜³ But its okay. I don't mean to blame you or anybody but just requesting to keep them limited ðŸ˜Š
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i know. i initially created it cuz i got billions of requests. i didn't know 10 other million threads would open. sorry again.
DiamondLife thumbnail
we did not put winning team name in the title??😔

Sorry if that have decreased ur interest
luv2dance thumbnail
It's okay guys ðŸ˜Š Hopefully there wont be more than the already existing ones ðŸ˜ƒ
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv2dance

It's okay guys ðŸ˜Š Hopefully there wont be more than the already existing ones ðŸ˜ƒ

Wishful thinking, babe! This is just the beginning. 😆
luv2dance thumbnail
Jo hoga dekha jayega...my fav dailogue ðŸ˜†
luv2dance thumbnail
Wonderful, now they have the result announced clearly on the forum ðŸ˜• Not fair at all ðŸ˜­ So there is no consideration for the people who don't like to know the spoilers ahead of time ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤¢