Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhiya(Abhay & pia) vs sidmetz(Sid & metz) (Page 2)

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshi_85

Thanks a lot 4 ur breifing of d story as ive still not watched d episode but am sure it will a superb treat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I m happy tht u liked my post

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
yes nice post...i wished they show more of these 2 couples abhay-piya vs sid-metz...it will be so good...but sid-metz is gonna end sadly...

i liked sid's dialogues - when pia said go to hell, he said im already in hell...lols and 
did u guys notice sid said diet meal referring to T when he was talking to pia...it is his won dialogue becoz he used it when he was teasing sukku in one of the sbs videos...

no wonder looks like siddhant writes his own dialogues...

i so loved sid and misha's dialogues today...
misha's- yeh donghi baba na apna yantra hi bhajayega...lols... LOL

and i was wondering how the vampire catcher cudnt recognize maithili when she returned as pia...

Edited by kisivaj - 17 May 2011 at 12:10pm
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kisivaj

yes nice post...i wished they show more of these 2 couples abhay-piya vs sid-metz...it will be so good...but sid-metz is gonna end sadly...

i liked sid's dialogues - when pia said go to hell, he said im already in hell...lols and 
did u guys notice sid said diet meal referring to T when he was talking to pia...it is his won dialogue becoz he used it when he was teasing sukku in one of the sbs videos...

no wonder looks like siddhant writes his own dialogues...

i so loved sid and misha's dialogues today...
misha's- yeh donghi baba na apna yantra hi bhajayega...lols... LOL

and i was wondering how the vampire catcher cudnt recognize maithili when she returned as pia...
Oh thnk u so much.Ya sid & misha r the most hilarious characters of PYEK.But hey i m enjoying evry bit of dis show.So instead of being upset chill & enjoy
ap-vijay Newbie
ap-vijay
ap-vijay

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
very nice post
same feeling  come from me
these track so well
and not end soon

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ap-vijay

very nice post
same feeling  come from me
these track so well
and not end soon

Ohh thnk u so much

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index