Uttaran

forum is dead? - Page 11

Poll

Now that forum is dead, the show should die too???

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ankit_34

looks like people here ..r wonderfully getting attention by using the word attention as many times as they can ..however they aint monotonous now ðŸ˜†

hehehehe 😉
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya2904

😉 😆😆
are we are famous u know... and specially ankit and sanaya very famous... a book of poems can be written for dem...😆

😆

priya dont u know there r some despo uncles who r already writing peomes about ankit and sanya but their writing and thinking is so low that book kya dustbin main bhi jaga nahi hai
Snehapo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think it is silly for intelligent young real people to form groups and degrade, attack other real intelligent people and divide themselves based on some fictional CKTs. Why should anyone fight for these actors who are making loads of money acting in this silly show and laughing away to the bank. I remember when we were very young kids some of us cousins and siblings used to fight due to their favourite actors. Now after a few years we all find it very silly when we think about it. I am someone who just wants the good to win over the evil that is all, period. Come on who wants the victory of evil whatever the justification, please!  And imagine a world filled with people rooting for the victory of evil, how safe would it be be for any us for future generations to live in such a world.Edited by Snehapo - 12 years ago
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
sneha it started as to fight for the character that we liked but now its more like a timepass ... as for evil vs good it ... i dont think of uttran that way at all ... i love tapu and dont see anything bad in it ... its a show and her character entertains me the most ...
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: trupat

sneha it started as to fight for the character that we liked but now its more like a timepass ... as for evil vs good it ... i dont think of uttran that way at all ... i love tapu and dont see anything bad in it ... its a show and her character entertains me the most ...

even i love veeya and will always want to see them together ..had completly stopped watching when there was no veeya but now they r back ..and talking fight no1 here now fight on characters ..it has been long buried. .😆
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail

even i love veeya and will always want to see them together ..had completly stopped watching when there was no veeya but now they r back ..and talking fight no1 here now fight on characters ..it has been long buried. .😆

now its all personal ... from hacking  ones facebook account to threatening one to get them fired from their job 😉 ufff har ek dil main tapu hai 😳bas naam icha ka dete hai 😲
Snehapo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
May be I misunderstood, sorry. But that is how it looked to me. It is painful to watch people directly attack each other whatever the reason.  
If you are saying this is all being done in fun then no comments!
I think most stories revolve around the fight of good vs evil. What is uttaran if it is not about good versus evil? It is a fictional story where evil is very evil, good is very good and evil is smart and good is dumb. I am not refering to any one evil CKT. all evil CKTs are very evil and some are also very smart in addition. Most good CKTs are very mahaan and some are also very dumb. May be Rathore is the only in between CKT now, until they mess his CKT too.
ankit_34 thumbnail

now its all personal ... from hacking  ones facebook account to threatening one to get them fired from their job 😉 ufff har ek dil main tapu hai 😳bas naam icha ka dete hai 😲

even writing gay (happy ) poetries ..and writing bandar jamura ..khel..not to forget advertising chawanprash (which is so tasteless ki bas ek hi bande/bandi  ke munh se uski advertising suni hai) ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail

even writing gay (happy ) poetries ..and writing bandar jamura ..khel..not to forget advertising chawanprash (which is so tasteless ki bas ek hi bande/bandi  ke munh se uski advertising suni hai) ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

mental hospital ka doctor yah jo bhi woh person ho bagair chawanprash ke utni unchai tak nahi pocha hoga na, he must have tasted himself before advertising it  ðŸ˜‰ but i must warn people that one of the side effects of eating chawanprash is u become so gay (happy)  ki pucho hi nahi 😉 so thoda sambhal ke bahot kahi lamboo(tall) na bajao ...
ankit_34 thumbnail

mental hospital ka doctor yah jo bhi woh person ho bagair chawanprash ke utni unchai tak nahi pocha hoga na, he must have tasted himself before advertising it  ðŸ˜‰ but i must warn people that one of the side effects of eating chawanprash is u become so gay (happy)  ki pucho hi nahi 😉 so thoda sambhal ke bahot kahi lamboo(tall) na bajao ...

lo ..tanya ji ...ab toh aaj aapne bhi apne upar ek poetry fix kar li ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†