Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV Written Update: 17th May 2011 (Page 3)

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Frankly I dont mind what A chooses as her profession as long as she becomes really successful. Looks like the need of the hour for the village is a good Doctor, so if A chooses to be one so be it. I also think making her a more successful and 'useful' doc will be the CV's way of making J realize how inhuman he was and also to show in contrast to J how A puts her studies to good use.

At the same time as Anmol  pointed out I hope the CV's don't portray getting a medical degree as a cake walk.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-b111192fuzzyfacepjyoSuchi-

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
for anandi everything was cake walk in terms of studies.. suddenly she learnt at home just a week before exams and passes with first rank... she will directly take 10th baord exam whithout gng to school in between.. but yes i hope this time atleast they show her gng to a proper college for medical nahi toh for medical exams also she will shown preparing a week before and passing first class..Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ambodidifiddu-bandvpjyoSuchi-

abi71 Goldie
abi71
abi71

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

andv

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

Agree with all of you.. after a long time i decided to try watching BV and i am glad i did...

the best dialogue for me was when anandi said u guys still not asked me wat i want...
which i felt was bang on.. itna kuch hua still they are treating her like a responsibility and trying get her married again ( with gud intentions ofcourse ) but they didnt still bother to find out what she wants... 

anandi-DS scene rocked.. some how the Cry Cry  anandi had developed a gud chemistry with dadi sa LOL

i hope she supports her till the end and not change sides once jagya is back...

So true pallai ,this girl's whole life has been about seeking her dadisa's approval even when dadisa herself is the one who has been the biggest obstacle for her education .Ermm.
One kind word,one small  blessing is all that this kid ever  wanted...Ermm Finally dadisa has supported her  education wholeheartedly ,hope anandi makes the best use of it this time...Day Dreaming...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-bandvfuzzyfaceSuchi-

avyarima Goldie
avyarima
avyarima

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redapple1

What a lovely update, thanks for writing it. Wow finally Anandi is speaking her mind and extremely happy dadisa gave the money to buy books. The same lady who made her burn the books is now paying to buy. That is highlight of today's episode. I don't mind if Anandi wants to be doctor. At least she can run the hospital and do good to the village. It is never too late to earn a degree. In PA 80 year old man graduated from college and it was on CNN. I did my masters after I had my first kid. Boy it was challenging, but totally worth it.
Didn't understand Dr. health cautious Jagat eating oily pooris.. LOL It is ok if Gowri gives it...

Dr Health cautious is very hungry...lolROFL. totally broke!!!!!!!!!. if he doesnt eat the food he will sleep hungry and we dont want that, or do we?ROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-bfuzzyfaceSuchi-khusi_*

avyarima Goldie
avyarima
avyarima

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

for anandi everything was cake walk in terms of studies.. suddenly she learnt at home just a week before exams and passes with first rank... she will directly take 10th baord exam whithout gng to school in between.. but yes i hope this time atleast they show her gng to a proper college for medical nahi toh for medical exams also she will shown preparing a week before and passing first class..Confused

YES!!!!!! i would like that too.

maybe our new heroCool will be in thesame school with A.Big smile, before we know know it our A will beBlushing and our hero will beWink...then they will be inHeart and both will finish school together and be Dancing
and JagatPig will be Broken Heart and willCry...lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-bfuzzyfaceSuchi-

Minion23 IF-Sizzlerz
Minion23
Minion23

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
DADISA MAD ME SO HAPPY TODAY!!Clap i am so happy that she fully in agreement to elet anadi study and better yet jagya is finnally realizing the imporatance of anadi and how much she has done for him!!! i really hope he starts being bad to gauri and gauri then learns the truth jagya is sush a terrible person...he first threw away anadi and said he loved gauri and now it looks its heading in the opposite direction with him throwing away Gauri and saying he loves Anadi!!! i hope she never accepts him back!! i hope that anandi makes a name for herelf and then finds a nice husband who respects her completley even after everything she has been through...JAGYA GRRR!!!Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyfaceSuchi-

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
I dont mind if Gauri turns negative. As long as her only motive is to make Jagya's life hellEvil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-bSuchi-

Go to top