Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV Written Update: 17th May 2011 (Page 2)

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Oh yeah ! oh Yeah ! Oh Yeah!!!

//
\\
//
\\
//
\\
//
\\
Dancingg!!! 

Awessommee!!!! Go Anandi!!!!!!!

=====

Wow what an episode. I was sooo happyyy

Major Plus

Anandi realizing her mistakes and taking the correct decision

Sumitra and BHairon wanting the best for her according to their own understanding but in the end Bhairon realized that , even this decision of theirs was forced upon her and , he did exactly what we all wanted. That is to ask her what she wants! 

Awesome move by Anandi that is to go to Dadisa and ask her for ashirwad and this time wanting her good wishes. 
Everytime she wanted to study it was against DS wishes but this time, its with her approval so its bound to be at its best!!!

====

Jagat remembering Anandi. I was going to PUKEEE

How dare he even bring those thoughts inside of him. Him and his slimy life . He should live it like that. Disgusting. 
No life loser. 

====
Gauri: WAKEE UPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

=======

Now, see he still does not want to marry gauri. He just want her for Keeps. 
A safe marriage and an exciting romantic life is what he wanted for himself.

The safe marriage ( to fall back on) and his family are no more.

The exciting romance is not exciting any more

Soon he will be Broke and the dream land Mumbai for him will be the real Nightmare.

=========

What I do not understand is.. Why is he eating the oily food now!?
when Anandi gave it to him upon his return , earlier , he was talking about cholesterol and death by puries and pakodas.

Loser 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

piscesminifiddu-bandvredapple1fuzzyfacecherrypansykhusi_*

redapple1 Goldie
redapple1
redapple1

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
What a lovely update, thanks for writing it. Wow finally Anandi is speaking her mind and extremely happy dadisa gave the money to buy books. The same lady who made her burn the books is now paying to buy. That is highlight of today's episode. I don't mind if Anandi wants to be doctor. At least she can run the hospital and do good to the village. It is never too late to earn a degree. In PA 80 year old man graduated from college and it was on CNN. I did my masters after I had my first kid. Boy it was challenging, but totally worth it.
Didn't understand Dr. health cautious Jagat eating oily pooris.. LOL It is ok if Gowri gives it...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-bandvGauri22111192fuzzyfacecherrypansypjyoSuchi-

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
thanx for the update!Smile

thank god this time DS is in full support for anandiBig smile it's good that anandi has realized the truthThumbs Up

well, i just hope anandi is successful, no matter whatever profession she chooses. the bottom line is that she should be independent & strongApprove

but the way jag is remembering anandi, i'm just scared... Confused
i mean... are the CVs in the mood of making jag repent on his deeds & re-unite him with anandi...Shocked i don't want anandi to go back to jag. as discussed earlier, uniting them means glorifying the concept of child marriage. but that doesn't mean that all the couples who did child marriage are to be separated. as there are exceptional cases there's no need to separate lal singh & his wife or bhairon & sumitra. 
but as jag & anandi are the leads, i don't think it would be right to unite them...my POV

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

andvpjyocherrypansyfuzzyfaceSuchi-

trendzy Senior Member
trendzy
trendzy

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
hats off to anandi she has wonderful thoughts and for the first time i liked dadisa also very late but alleast she realised her mistakes...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-bandvcherrypansy

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
One of the best scenes in BV EVER-Dadisa  giving money to anandi to buy as many books as she likesStarStar...Finally this girl will be pursuing her dreams with the blessings of dadisa and support of the whole family.. GREAT!!!.Approve..
Bhairav finally got it right when he let Anandi  decide what she wants to do with her own life rather than forcing her into another marriage.. Luved anandi's  dialogs Thumbs Up,she realises her own mistake of living in a dream world and now wants to change it ...Hope the CVs let anandi study as much as she wants and  not put new obstacles to derail this education track ..Ermm

But what's with jagya  having anandi flashbacks,he suddenly has to miss her cooking skills just when  the girl has decided to get out of kitchen...Stern Smile.
Funny he is buying gold for gauri when his bank account is frozen and gold prices are at a all time high,how  does he plan to pay kunda tai all that money ..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-batriacherrypansyfuzzyfaceradtSuchi-

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
[dont mind me saying this but the r trasting medical studies as a joke Angry
they r making it look so easyD'ohand why only doctor doctor ,i cant understand

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyoSuchi-

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

[dont mind me saying this but the r trasting medical studies as a joke Angry
they r making it look so easyD'ohand why only doctor doctor ,i cant understand
poetic justice... gauri-jagya doctor..Big smile anandi will be defo be a gynac.. and will advice young women not to rush into pregnancy as they are at high medical risk.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyfaceSuchi-

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Agree with all of you.. after a long time i decided to try watching BV and i am glad i did...

the best dialogue for me was when anandi said u guys still not asked me wat i want...
which i felt was bang on.. itna kuch hua still they are treating her like a responsibility and trying get her married again ( with gud intentions ofcourse ) but they didnt still bother to find out what she wants... 

anandi-DS scene rocked.. some how the Cry Cry  anandi had developed a gud chemistry with dadi sa LOL

i hope she supports her till the end and not change sides once jagya is back...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-bpjyoSuchi-

Go to top