Frequent Posters

sreereddy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks a lot for the udpate
phadukaran thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am so happy that Anandi and family got their priorities straight, and this time, Dadisa is helping too,. Damn, there is really god, Please, CVs, show that Anandi gets and becomes more successful then Jagya,. and make Jagya Realize, what he has lost.. pleasee
fuzzyface thumbnail
I have tears of joy 😭 I can't believe it that Dadisa actually said what she said. She realised it was her mistake too and now blessed Anandi. This is such a victory for Anandi because for the longest time Dadisa has been holding on to her ancient tradition and constantly holding her back but Dadisa herself acknowledged Anandi's worth.

Anandi has the makings of being great at anything she pursues. If she becomes a doctor, I think it's great as she would be able to serve the villagers and fulfill the family's dream too. The hospital and chair was never Jagat's it will be Anandi's, who actually cares for the people. Anandi will also be the one person everyone goes to in the future, maybe Lal Singh can also join her.

As for Jagat eating oily food, well he shld eat more until his heart get clogged and he dies early due to a heart attack 😈

Thanks for the update
Edited by fuzzyface - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: fuzzyface

I have tears of joy 😭 I can't believe it that Dadisa actually said what she said. She realised it was her mistake too and now blessed Anandi. This is such a victory for Anandi because for the longest time Dadisa has been holding on to her ancient tradition and constantly holding her back but Dadisa herself acknowledged Anandi's worth.

Anandi has the makings of being great at anything she pursues. If she becomes a doctor, I think it's great as she would be able to serve the villagers and fulfill the family's dream too. The hospital and chair was never Jagat's it will be Anandi's, who actually cares for the people. Anandi will also be the one person everyone goes to in the future, maybe Lal Singh can also join her.

As for Jagat eating oily food, well he shld eat more until his heart get clogged and he dies early due to a heart attack 😈

Thanks for the update

arre yaar jaggu dada ke liye itnaa gussaaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jagya mar jaayega toh show mein koi mazaa nahin yaar. jagya is masala materialπŸ˜†
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

arre yaar jaggu dada ke liye itnaa gussaaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jagya mar jaayega toh show mein koi mazaa nahin yaar. jagya is masala materialπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†yeah, jaggu is the chatpataa masalaπŸ˜‰,without villianish characters serial kaise aagey badhegii..imagine a  BV without dadisa... would be bland ...boring...πŸ€” Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
ambodidi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please don't attack all the characters all the timeπŸ˜•
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pjyo

Yeah,ithney din mud key naa dekha even jab  woh beemar thii aur ab usse anandi kii cooking yaad aa rahi hai.😑...beimaan insaan...😑...lagaao do char thappad meri taraff se bhii...because of that scene now iam worried phir tapak jaayega jaithser mein aur phir pathaa nahi anandi ki studies kaa kyaa hoga.πŸ€”...hope anandi is determined this time and focuses on her education not on his antics...

Yeah khushi, i too dont  trust these CVs,hamare ummeedon pe kai baar pani pher diya  CVs ney- i'll believe only when  she finally finishes education and gets that medical degree .😳.
But i always wanted DS to support anandi's education someday because she has been the biggest obstacle for anandi as she truly believed  that women shouldn't be educated- So if a  person like DS  can support educating women then it's   really a big +ve..Shaayad kucchh log toh sochengey agar dadisa padhhaa sakthey  hai beendnii ko toh hum kyon nahii...πŸ€”
You are right her reason may have been " education is better than her remarriage" but even then anandi gets to study-that's all we wanted so iam happy about that..all i wish is her laadesar doesnt come back for 5 years or DS will go back to supporting him with"chorey se galthi ho gayi bade shahar  mein,maaf karr dey ussey"..😑

exactly!!
bada seher hai...chhora fisal gaya...bapas toh agaya naa...thara bhag khul gaya chhori...aur ke chahiye tujhe...
something like this...Angry...ds will say!!
party change karne main master degree holder hai DS!Angry
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

exactly!!
bada seher hai...chhora fisal gaya...bapas toh agaya naa...thara bhag khul gaya chhori...aur ke chahiye tujhe...
something like this...😑...ds will say!!
party change karne main master degree holder hai DS!😑

khusi ,someone made a post that DS is leaving BV😲  OMG  ,tabb kyaa hoga...πŸ˜•
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pjyo

[

khusi ,someone made a post that DS is leaving BV😲  OMG  ,tabb kyaa hoga...πŸ˜•

i saw it!!
but don't think thats true!!πŸ€”
BV without DS!!
impossible!
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
...Just one sentence...This episode made me choked...made me cry 😭...my heart went out to Dadi saa n Anandi ...wonderful episode πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘