India-Forums

Kismat
Kismat

Countdown begins... (Page 2)

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Wow they are wrapping up the show at break neck speed! Farid's gone. Jayant's gone. Now what? Will Kabir n ARM ever quit their rivalry? Can they actually show a proper track between Vicky n Zulekha in only 6 episodes? Hmmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Another episode that moved at break-neck speed.

I loved all the Aditya/Vicky/Sapna scenes too...especially the one between Vicky - Sapna & Uncle Vish. Uncle Vish is now exactly that old rambling uncle who is a fixture in most families. So sweet and touching!

Then there was Kabir back to his annoying ways. This time he is happy to use the people he does not like to achieve his ends! His enmity with Aditya ceased to make sense eons ago...it makes even less sense now! Stern Smile

Finally, Rao was back investing that finance company...I enjoyed watching that!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manga3shivani003BingeNymeria

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlunia

Another episode that moved at break-neck speed. LOL by the way it's interesting how this time they had two characters on Kabir's side die together. Earlier it used to one from Kabir's side and one from ARM.

I loved all the Aditya/Vicky/Sapna scenes too...especially the one between Vicky - Sapna & Uncle Vish. Uncle Vish is now exactly that old rambling uncle who is a fixture in most families. So sweet and touching! yeah that was a nice moment. Uncle Vish with ARM, Sapna or Vicky is always a good watch.
Wish we were shown more of such moments than scandalous life of Farid which was so boring because the actor playing it was such a bore!

Then there was Kabir back to his annoying ways. This time he is happy to use the people he does not like to achieve his ends! His enmity with Aditya ceased to make sense eons ago...it makes even less sense now! Stern SmileKabir is loosing it as he ages! it's like he's getting obsessed with inciting and poking his nose in anything and everything ARM related...but has no reason for doing so. Lubna and even Jayant asked him repeatedly to stop with this ARM obsession.
Finally, Rao was back investing that finance company...I enjoyed watching that!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003BheegiBasanti

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Is the girl in the apparel store Zulekha? Why would Kabir's daughter work in an apparel store unknown to him? Confused On the phone she had informed Kabir that it will take more 6 months for her to come back. If Vicky is interested in Apparel store girl and she is not Zulekha then where is the connection between Zulekha and Vicky?

PRECAP:

Kabir's man heard Rao talking to the Inspector in an hotel in drunk state and guess he found out that he works as a detective for ARM. That man informs Kabir about it and Kabir asked him to raid his office so that he knows what ARM knows. I wonder if Vasu - ARM tape would resurface and Kabir would use it to defame ARM as remember Rao had not destroyed that tape.

How are they going to wrap this show with so much less time in hand? Ermm

Edited by sweta01 - 19 May 2011 at 4:32am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutie_PriIsha.Ishashivani003BingeBheegiBasanti

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Is the girl in the apparel store Zulekha? Why would Kabir's daughter work in an apparel store unknown to him? Confused On the phone she had informed Kabir that it will take more 6 months for her to come back. If Vicky is interested in Apparel store girl and she is not Zulekha then where is the connection between Zulekha and Vicky?

PRECAP:

Kabir's man heard Rao talking to the Inspector in an hotel in drunk state and guess he found out that he works as a detective for ARM. That man informs Kabir about it and Kabir asked him to raid his office so that he knows what ARM knows. I wonder if Vasu - ARM tape would resurface and Kabir would use it to defame ARM as remember Rao had not destroyed that tape.

zaroori nai hai k vicky aur zulekha ka connection ho

BheegiBasanti

Cutie_Pri IF-Dazzler
Cutie_Pri
Cutie_Pri

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suneel_kumar

PRECAP:

zaroori nai hai k vicky aur zulekha ka connection ho

@ Bold Well according to the novel Kane n Abel( frm which kismat is inspired ) Abel's daughter and kane's son happens to meet by chance and fall in love without knowing about the rivalry between their fathers. They marry in spite of all the opposition and start a chain of boutique stores.
The marriage of Richard n Florentyna was d high light of the novel n as Kismet is based on the novel n  I guess here also Zulekha n vicky will fall in love wid each other.

According to me d sales girl will b zulekha only coz in K n A Florentyna was into clothes n boutiques jst like dis gal who wants to b a fashion designer. I think she lied to Kabir abt coming back aft 6 months(donno y Confused
).
Well its only my guess Embarrassed Tongue so anything can happen Wink but I dnt knw hw dey r going to give a proper ending to the show in such a less time
Ermm
For the past week d show is doing in a jet speed hope dey jst give a nice ending to it.

I wish jst like Kane n Abel had a sequel Kismat also return back with a sequel based on the novel
The Prodigal Daughter Embarrassed.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva_Meshivani003BingeBheegiBasantiAutumn.

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

PRECAP:

Bang on for your prediction! Clap Clap LOL I wont be surprised if they wind up in 4 episodes... as you see falling in love takes place in no time here and Kabir is already aware of Adi-Vasu secret now. But still... Ermm

This girl isnt Zulekha I think. Confused

Edited by shreya- - 19 May 2011 at 1:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasantiAutumn.

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy4_michi

According to me d sales girl will b zulekha only coz in K n A Florentyna was into clothes n boutiques jst like dis gal who wants to b a fashion designer. I think she lied to Kabir abt coming back aft 6 months(donno y Confused
).
Well its only my guess Embarrassed Tongue so anything can happen Wink but I dnt knw hw dey r going to give a proper ending to the show in such a less time
Ermm
For the past week d show is doing in a jet speed hope dey jst give a nice ending to it.

I wish jst like Kane n Abel had a sequel Kismat also return back with a sequel based on the novel
The Prodigal Daughter Embarrassed.

@ Red.. yeah.. Agreed...  if we go by the book then may be in here Tanya lied about her real identity.. and may be she might be Zulekha only as very less episodes remaining for Zulekha entry so if Tany is Zulekha is makes perfect sense.

shivani003

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kismat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index