Kismat
Kismat

Countdown begins...

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
6 Days to go after today's.Ermm

Couldn't have picked a better actor than Kavi to play Vicky! He totally fits the role...the accent, the looks, the gestures ...everything! But only 6 episodes?! are they kidding!?
Wish they had brought in Vicky earlier instead of wasting time on Farid and his unnecessary stuff.

anyhow, coming to today's show--- All the moments with Vicky in it stood out ofcourse!LOL Be it the moment with Vicky-Sapna, Vicky-ARM phone call, Vicky-Sapna-ARM moment, or Vicky-Sapna-Uncle Vish moment. Liked it all.

@Kabir playing dirty-- Ummm again the question is Why? What's the reason now? Why did he intentionally incite ARM when ARM hadn't done anything to him or his company? Sister dying and 20minute long jail time on wrong accusation  excuses don't seem to work now. What's the reason now?

@Precap--- Vicky's in an apparel store when a girl comes and asks if he needs any help. That's Zulekha!Big smile
As far as i remember, Florentina has opened a chain of boutiques. Richard and her meet one another at one of those boutiques, right?
Looking forward to Vicky-Zulekha introduction and of course Vicky-ARM moment tomorrow.

@sequel-- Prodigal Daughter adaptation with Vicky and Zulekha's story would be good watch too. But, judging by the type of shows that actually got a second season, don't think Kismat type of show will get a second season. **sigh**

~~~~~~~~~~~
5 more episodes to go till the end.Disapprove

Edited by Ramy25 - 19 May 2011 at 8:46am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

manga3Fezanashrutireddygr8secretkeeperIsha.Ishashivani003BingemonarMehek25BheegiBasanti.Nabi.

Rainy Senior Member
Rainy
Rainy

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
How do you know that there are six days left?  Where did you read it.
BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
@Rainy...show is ending next week. Shooting's done and the next show replacing it has already been announced.

Amy...Hug...only 6 more episodes after today...Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manga3BingeNymeria

Isha.Isha IF-Rockerz
Isha.Isha
Isha.Isha

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

@sequel-- Prodigal Daughter adaptation with Vicky and Zulekha's story would be good watch too. But, judging by the type of shows that actually got a second season, don't think Kismat type of show will get a second season. **sigh**

~~~~~~~~~~~
6 more episodes to go till the end.Disapprove

Oh just read about the book and yes if at all they are willing to create a show similar / in continuation to Kismat again, above can be it.

Umeed se duniya kaayam... Any hope to get to see Kavi...Day DreamingLOL

BingeNymeriaBheegiBasanti

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
God, I'm gonna miss this showCry Only one current show I could pick up that was different, sensible, gripping, entertaining and even if we had some scheming ekta-ish vamps in it, this show had that YRF touch to it! The pace was awesome and missing one episode would be like missing alot! The 30 mins spent by the viewer was regarded and they managed to deliver some quality episodes. 

Be it  my favourite Granny MerchantEvil Smile, ARM's first speech in the boardroom Day Dreaming, Kabir-Saraswati scenes, ARM-Sapna romantic talks that often left me with a goofy grin Blushing, Uncle Vish, his principles and benevolent nature, Jayant's tongue-in cheek humor, Kabir-Sapna-ARM convos and their confrontation scenes,  ah, will miss this show! How can I forget getting Kavi back and watching him as VikramAditya Merchant just made my day yesterday.Big smile His accent.. sigh! Day DreamingLOL

On a flipside, the characters lacked depth at times with the jet-speed that the episode would flow.Smile  Like Kabir-Lubna r'ship wasn't treated well... but overall packaging with great actors and brilliant performance will always be remembered as a good show from YRF banner once again! Thumbs Up

If I'm not wrong, I have seen the actress playing Zulekha in the movie Wake Up Sid..Ermm

Edited by shreya- - 17 May 2011 at 4:26pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manga3Isha.IshaNymeriaBheegiBasanti

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Kavi has put on the weight. Confused I loved him in R.com but meh! he isnt looking the way he should..

coming to the episode.. creatives are losing bits and pieces here and there. I didn't like any episode after Ep #45. Kabir et al is getting annoying with each passing episode grrr! So, looking at how story is moving, I prefer it to end in 6 episode Ermm

Isha.IshaNymeriaBheegiBasanti

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya-

God, I'm gonna miss this showCry Only one current show I could pick up that was different, sensible, gripping, entertaining and even if we had some scheming ekta-ish vamps in it, this show had that YRF touch to it! The pace was awesome and missing one episode would be like missing alot! The 30 mins spent by the viewer was regarded and they managed to deliver some quality episodes. True that! despite all the flaws in the plotline and certain characters, it was still a good watch. it was different than the norm.

Be it  my favourite Granny MerchantEvil Smile, ARM's first speech in the boardroom Day Dreaming, Kabir-Saraswati scenes, ARM-Sapna romantic talks that often left me with a goofy grin Blushing, Uncle Vish, his principles and benevolent nature, Jayant's tongue-in cheek humor, Kabir-Sapna-ARM convos and their confrontation scenes,  ah, will miss this show! How can I forget getting Kavi back and watching him as VikramAditya Merchant just made my day yesterday.Big smile His accent.. sigh! Day DreamingLOLThe main characters have been a treat to watch...right from the start.
@blue--- yup these are the things that stand out and things that most of us will remember from the show.

On a flipside, the characters lacked depth at times with the jet-speed that the episode would flow.Smile  Like Kabir-Lubna r'ship wasn't treated well... but overall packaging with great actors and brilliant performance will always be remembered as a good show from YRF banner once again! Thumbs UpTrue that once again! lack of depth in characters and certain plots were some of the major fall backs of the show. Too much time was spent on certain pointless side characters rather than major relationships such as Kabir-Lubna and ARM-Kabir. According to me, Rihanna parts as well as Farid's parts were too stretched and so was Vasu's angle. Those could have been shortened to show more on ARM-Kabir relationship.  Kabir's sister's death by accident and him getting arrested in mini's case just doesn't seem too strong of a reason for this whole conflict between the men...especially seeing Kabir's tactics towards ARM. I think it needed more justification and time than it was allotted.

If I'm not wrong, I have seen the actress playing Zulekha in the movie Wake Up Sid..Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Binge

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monar

Kavi has put on the weight. Confused I loved him in R.com but meh! he isnt looking the way he should.. lol yeah he has. But then again, he had to look 20 some year old. He isn't like his father who aims for perfection with everything he does. Vicky is well...going with the flow sorta fellowLOL

coming to the episode.. creatives are losing bits and pieces here and there. I didn't like any episode after Ep #45. Kabir et al is getting annoying with each passing episode grrr! So, looking at how story is moving, I prefer it to end in 6 episode ErmmKabir is definitely getting weirder day by day! I don't get him ...actually ever since he became the NAWAB and the hotelier. he's not only grown aloof from Lubna, but also from the viewers it seems.Ermm and you're right mona about the lack of flow in the episodes these days. hopefully, Rihanna angle is over by tomorrow and the flow returns for the last lap.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bingemonar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index