Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

PR Reloaded- II (FF) Note on pg. 76- do read! (Page 9)

Claire0206 Senior Member
Claire0206
Claire0206

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
CryCry Cry   Niki ... wiping tears , the last part made me cry..

Niki,  u put the twist  in the story only to introduce yourself  as Dr Ritika, so that you have your  part in Manav's life ...  very smart !!!Wink

Now Doc, as Lunza  say " U have created the mess , so u clear it ".

Btw, niki good job!!!!  Really love the way you are going !!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalsuanlunza

umayal IF-Dazzler
umayal
umayal

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Hai Nikki Dear, Smile

An unexpected Twist Shocked . Never expected. Was Dreaming about how Manav - archu convo would be. How archu will tell him that she wish to be with him and wants this divorce to stop. How Manav will react, was thinking all this  whereas you gave a surprise and a shocked twist in the story.

But I would say for me,it has increased the eagerness to read the next parts even more. If ARMAN united here, then how their family accepts and the struggle regarding it only will remain. Whereas the twist you have given, ARMAN themselves have a lot to do, especially my archu as a long way to go to make her manav feel happy about his marriage to her.

So, though not comfortable with Manav's Disease(Actually i fear for you for giving manav this disease,be careful nikki Smile) , I liked reading this part a lot and loved it too for parts you have put. First will say why i liked it. then will give things which i loved.

I liked it a lot, Because  with this part, what I see is , as you said ,

1.   Archu will be dreaded to sign the papers hereafter which means she will say a no to divorce.
2.   Archu's realization of how she treated manav so far though she was not intended to treat him         that way  and what's Manav state in all this at end.
3.   For Me Arman seems United though it was not explicit (the way they left the court room and             the final exit to the taxi).
4.   Give a hope that Manav will get the needed care and love and for once be happy and feel            relieved with archu being there for him and archu getting a way to prove herself. To put it                   simple,   its her payback time with a tough time ahead.

Then I Loved are, so many places. couldn't mention all, actually felt so touched reading the parts,especially the last part left me speechless. so touching and emotional it was, felt for both of them Cry. You again proved you are a talented writer Nikki.Hug. Asusual I was able to picturize everything with ARMAN and enjoyed reading it and visualizing it.Ok now will try to say  about i loved even though i cant express it fully.

1. whether the turmoil archu gone through till she faint in HER HUSBAND's arms or the way Manav gave a POW to siddhant and took HIS WIFE in his arms to the taxi ,I was totally impressed with this part.

2.Then comes the Manav and Tarun's convo. Can it be more realistic, touching and make us feel for Manav than the way it was. No way. it had all. Seriously poor Manav. does he had any options left. well said Manav, both about d's, k's and archu's state. ofcourse she was not strong enough to stand for him so far. so what does remain. He has restrained to his fate.

3. Then so many dialogues. wherever archu said and felt she was Manav's wife , the moment , she telling 'please take me away from here Manav', could feel her pain, the feelings, turmoil,happenings going on her mind, and then finally Manav taking charge of a husband infront of siddhant.

Loved this all Nikki and the parts I have not mentioned also. so many Hugs Dear.Hug.
Interesting lovable parts it was.A good treat for the weekendSmile

So again going to pressurize you or bug you to soon give the next update as I am eagerly(this word is not sufficient to say) waiting for it.

Nikki, but one question, next part would be fine na, my hopes will stay na, No one will come and interrupt them right?, No one will separate them before archu become conscious(open her eyes) right?, will they have the personal talk in next part? will it (next part) be good for ARMAN.?

Nikki, started to write,I liked,loved this part and waiting for next and thought of asking one question at last. But it came out as a essay and last ,instead of one ques,it became more than one. Embarrassed

Edited by umayal - 04 July 2011 at 2:05am
shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Hi Niki,

Thank you for writing such beautiful and believable story,reading your FF has always been a joy Big smile   

Needless to say you've done a splendid job on these 3 sub-partsThumbs Up. Love the twist,I'm no hurry to read about their union, after all the course of true love never did run smooth so you are not gonna lose me as a reader Big smile

Loved Manav-Tarun conversation the most in this update, perhaps beacuse I coud relate to it very well.Looking forward to the next update as alwaysTongue    

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

umayal

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
loved it Niki...you made it a great sunday afternoon for me. 

I like the twist and i see the ray of hope too with tumour and cancerous growth differentiated. Loved the end the way ArMan got off on their own in a taxi...so dramatic and makes you want to the next segment so much. I personally would love it if the taxi is directed to Mahabaleshwar. Wink After all they are still married. But i know you will have something even better. 

Want the next one soooner...plzzz!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalsuan

umayal IF-Dazzler
umayal
umayal

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Yes, want the next part Sooner Nikki.Pleaseee...Smile

As all said we want it soon.

You are wrong at the perception of losing the readers. Its no where going to happen. Actually you are going to be more pressurized now.Be ready. Wink Big smile

Edited by umayal - 03 July 2011 at 12:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

svforever Goldie
svforever
svforever

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Awesome update!!! Definitely didn't expect that...please continue soon. :D
suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Hi Nikita,
You have amazing talent! PR should hire you to write their scripts. It would surely make for a much more dramatic and realistic serial.

I've only read the most recent two updates, so I don't know what happened prior to this part. However, I'm hooked. You are a fantastic writer. Towards the end, in the courtroom, the interaction between Manav and Archana was superbly written. I could clearly picture what was happening between them. I actually cried. I can't wait for the next update. When will it be ready. I'm hooked to your story as much as I'm hooked to the serial.

Thanks for this outlet for another form of entertainment and escape from the real world. I would love for you to pm me when future updates are ready.

P.S.
What does "FF" mean?

Edited by suan - 03 July 2011 at 12:48pm
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

wow Ouch .. i so wasnt expecting this ...
Here i was trying to rack my head think about how the convo between manav and archu would go .. yaha toh sab ulta hi ho gaya ... LOLLOLLOL You know, I'm actually surprised that not even one person guessed that Manav is suffering from something- I have been putting in the headache and weakening of eyesight mentions since a long time. I remember Minakshi once questioned it, but she got hoodwinked by the reply I gave her. Wink

the flashback with tarun was hard to read .. Unhappy ... i am feeling angry at both the families .. k's and d's ... both have stripped him in their own way ...  but even more at the d's right now .. savita , damo , sachin . bah ... everyone are useless ... Same here. If at difficult times, family members don't fall back on each other, then it means there is something seriously wrong. 
and kya yaar niki ... you are sending away tarun too Cry .. don't keep him away for too long .. he is lyk manav's only support system ... and i am going to miss him ..Me too... don't worry, he said na... even if I'm not there, still I'll be there... Star

as it is i miss varsha in your FF ... when r we going to see her next ? i am curious to know how are things shaping up between her and abhimanyu .. I will put in a special part about her beech beech mein.
so has tarun already given manav some money for the treatment ? bcuz it looks like he hasnt given any yet.. and manav will ask him when he needs it right ?
don't think manav will ask till he is completely nangu-pangu ... Manav said he will ask him for money if he needs it, he probably knows that he will need to, he doesn't have any savings as of now... anyhow read ahead for that.

so archu will refuse for the divorce .. and force her way into the d's house and put up with everyone's hostility there .. damo ke dil mein itne laddoo phootenge that he will again need more alcohol to wash it off ... LOLOMG you're so right about Damo! You're reading my mind here! 

and now it is archu's time to suffer at the hands of manav's family Evil Smilelike how manav suffered with archu's fam .. Oh come on! You think I'm a sadist like Ekta? Anyhow, I won't divulge any more further.. keep reading. 

ok ok .. i know i will feel bad for archu as the story progresses ( i already do) ... its just that i am not able to get past tarun-manav scene ...
i am never going to feel as sad and gutted for archu as i do for manav .. he has been thru way too much...I agree. 

and i liked the doc ritika .. lol .. is she based on someone you know ? Not really... but yes, I used the name Ritika cos I wanted a teeny weeny bit of myself in the story.. Big smile... Nikita, Ritika.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umayallunza

Go to top