Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

PR Reloaded- II (FF) Note on pg. 76- do read! (Page 74)

Athena. IF-Rockerz
Athena.
Athena.

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
NIKIII! :D:D:D

So happy to see you and Arman here! Im so excited, I can't tell you! But also very sad because I can't get enough of PR Reloaded so the update seems too short for me! I think Manav's cribbing is rubbing off on me :|

OK POSITIVE side: You updated and I had a great time reading! I'm so glad you came back to this story and you are planning on finishing it. I'm so grateful to you for this, because it kills me when one leaves an FF unfinished! So thank you so much :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandre

stefanandre IF-Dazzler
stefanandre
stefanandre

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Niki

What a lovely update, was missing your FF and our ArMan so much.

Poor Manav, feel so sad for him to see him helpless like this considering for years he was the one looking after everyone - guess he is not used to this but I am sure by the end of the hospital stay, he will enjoy all the attention and fuss he is getting and why not, he totally deserves it.

So nice to see how far ArMan have come and to witness their love, understanding and support growing for each otherDay Dreaming and now Manav is so happy and relaxed that he has his Archana back in his life for good and he has someone to share all his burdens and worries and he does not have to do it all alone.

Love how you put in the realistic touches of the hospital and how a patient behaves - can totally relate to that and I am sure you must be facing that every day - hats of to all the doctors and hospital staff who have to put up with some difficult patients.

Cool touch with the Pepsi AtomThumbs Up had a big smile on my face when i read that.

Niki, sorry the only beef I have is that it was too shortUnhappy when I printed it out it was only 9 pages, did not want the chapter to end so now waiting patiently and eagerly for the next chapter.  Appreciate you updating inspite of you being so busyHug

Looking for some lovely ArMan moments and Manav getting spoilt and pampered even if it is just during his hospital stay.  Feel for Savita and hope the family becomes one big happy family and that they include Savita in all the family discussions.

Miss my ArManCry miss ManavCryCry and miss Sushita.

Niki any chance of you doing a short story on the journey of Sushita from all the segments and off screen stuff we have gotBig smile

suan

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Lowved it! Please make the lil boy reveal about the kiss. He could trade some Pepsi Atoms from Archana as well for the secret. Please...pretty please! I wanna imagine Archana blushing. Blushing 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoyceishika_sushita

swahidantli Senior Member
swahidantli
swahidantli

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
niki...

waitiiinnggg... like sooo badly... plzzz update...Cry neway we r sushita deprived...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sushantfanishika_sushitafansush

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Nikki Dear Hug,

Thanks a Lot for the Update...Actually No apologies needed from Ur side,Its a Lot of Thanks and Hug  to be given from Our side for this Lovely Update from U  , making time for us besides Ur Busy schedule...

Loved and Liked Ur update...

A Nice update that showed a Gradual Family Bonding and a Nice narration on Manav's first day at Hospital... Could understand how difficult a Person would feel when he was Busy all these years and now became idle or (Vetti officer -- Dont Know whether U Knew the meaning of itSmile),
I could really understand it as I have become one(Vetti officer) for  a short  period...LOL...

Anyways whether its a Intense part or a smooth going part or just a Gradual plot,You never fail to leave Ur Imprint on it...
Just like that here too,you have made Ur Trademarks with the New 'Pesi Atom'Big smile and the Manav's Cute Kiss to archu with the Cutie pie speculator... I Hope that Boy Get some fun moments of ARMAN too by revealing it...

Nice one, and as always, How much ever U give, we eagerly wait for Ur next update from the moment we read Ur new one... so here too...Same... waiting eagerly Nikki...

The day at first I saw Him on the new pepsi ad, I was thinking was it He, then repeatedly it came on dish channel, the same Day i saw Ur PM and Ur FF part which had the same thing...
So U too gave surprise for us when something new on Sushant came...Smile

ThereBy, can I expect the next part today or soon, may be june1Embarrassed, since there was news that Sushant going to perform in JDJ is here today...Embarrassed

Edited by umayal - 22 May 2013 at 2:01am

sushantfan

mayusushita IF-Rockerz
mayusushita
mayusushita

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Hey nikki plsss update soon dear we r missing our arman aka sushita as nw a days sushita drought is here

ishika_sushita

Anijoyce Groupbie
Anijoyce
Anijoyce

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Thanks Niki for all your efforts, this i made especially for you hope u like it..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeversushantfanishika_sushitanikitagmcChannaMereya

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Just to remind you that readers are waiting for an update! Embarrassed

Go to top