Pavitra Rishta

PR Reloaded- II (FF) Note on pg. 76- do read! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 77

sakura123

sakura123

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Hi,

thanks a lot for such a beautiful update. I am eagerly waiting for Archana to open her mouth and stand for herself.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PR Reloaded- II (FF) Note on pg. 76- do read! (Page 7)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sylph-

IF-Sizzlerz

-sylph-

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Aww Niki i loved loved ur postHug, wat a sigh of relief u gave me from the pathetic PR track.

The CVs have ruined Archana's character but i loved Archana in ur FF, her determination and courage to accept things, confront her love for manav in front of her mom, her taking side of manav and speaking all good qualities that he has, i loved this archanaHug

Oh and i loved these conversation of archu and sulo specially,

archu saying
"He has made me a much better person than I was before marriage"
"Don't compare me with Shravani."ROFL
"apology is not always in words"

and sulo saying
"This 'good boy' is a good son, and this good son will never leave his family."

Both manav and archana are at fault, i hope archu stays this firm through out and talks pours her heart out to manav and i hope manav also responds positively to archu.

Im eagerly waiting to know their conversation in court, how will archu manage to convince manav.
I hope they run away directly from their far from family  problemsLOL
I am waiting eagerly for ur next update, waiting for arman confrontations.

And i agree with lunza, plz dont kill anyone except  Varsha, im even hating the name Varsha nowAngry, dont get any MC or memory loss track too in ur FF, or else i will open Ankifan2 and Ankifan3 id's and keep haunting u with my hate PMsROFL.

Really a commendable work NikiClap. I so missed reading this wonderfull work all these daysEmbarrassed.

Dont make us wait more for ur next update, ur " FF therapy" is needed soon to come back from the pathetic PR track Dr.Nikita.Big smile

Edited by Ankifan - 01 June 2011 at 5:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umayallunza

rad4dev

Groupbie

rad4dev

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Nikki...awesome part!!! It's so nice to see how Archana realised Manav's worth..it's much better than someone telling her he is innocent...very nicely written..you have done a wonderful job nikki...

I am so eagerly waiting for their talk...please update sooon ...

umayallunza

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Hey Niki fab part.. This is too good.. Yayyy Archana at last realised what she wants.

Very well written... Clap... Loved Archana a lot today... At last she said she does not want to divorce.. Very nice... Now she will take the decision all by herself...
Loved her conversation with Pony... Aww Pony seems funny... Chana hehehehe...

Good Manav is still expecting miracle from Bappa Smile..

Very complicated situation and very diificult for both of them to decide... But now I am sure they will not wrong as Sai Baba is with them Wink... Aww these 2 souls are so pure and good that you made Baba come to them to help them... Well Done Niki Clap

I think garage will be fine now when returns back with his Archana... I feel Baba has done everything right..

They have to go to Shirdi with whole family including ARCHANA.. Aww very nice..

Eagerly waiting for the next Part... Niki can you please pm me when there is next update... This time I was late as I did not see this Ouch

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Oh gosh Nikita stop playing with us like this!  Every time I see an update I'm like "and... NOW!" and when that fails the next time I'm like "okay no, but... NOW!".  Why must you be so good at keeping us on our toes waiting for you to update?  AngryLOL

This sabr ka phal better be meetha.  Even though I guess overall I know what will happen I feel oddly excited.  LOL

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
@Byte: wow, you have started liking Archana? This means I'm on the right road... Umi will be happy to see Archu getting praise for a change.

@lunza: Your misery and insult theory is spot on! Let's hope I fulfil your expectations and do not end up messing the story.

@Minks: Was waiting for your detailed comments! All I can say is wait and watch out for the next part.

umayallunza

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
@sakura: I'm glad you liked it.

@Divya: You really picked out the best dialogues in the episode! I really hope you do that for the next part too!  Hawww... you'll make Ankifan2 and 3 to send me hate PM's? *Scared* Now I must think a lot before writing every part... I have been warned. LOL

@rad4dev: Thanks for the compliment dear! I hope I handle it properly next part onwards.

@Rachna: Wow! You're the only one who mentioned about the old man=??? Well I leave it open to viewer interpretation as to who he was- god, a spirit, hallucination, or just an enlightened man.

@TB: I know, I have been going on at it a little too long, right...LOL but we are at the edge now. Next two parts mein pakka reunion. Although I'm still doubtful about your (and everyone else's) reaction to the next part, yet I'm hoping for the best. When expectations are high, to be nervous is but natural. But risk to lena hi padega.

Lets hope next part goes peacefully without a furore. *keeping fingers crossed*

By the way TB, you didn't send me your predictions via PM? I don't know why I have the inkling that you have guessed what is going to happen- you're a good observer.

Edited by nikitagmc - 03 June 2011 at 10:51pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalLovePRSohamlunza-sylph-

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ByteMe

Wow very very nice, I have started liking Archana's character in this FF.

Now its hard to blame either one of them, they are both victims of circumstances trying their best.

And whaattt I have to wait another 10 days or so for reunion.. grr..

Acha me waiting... tick tock.. hehe

Oh, I was on the moon hearing this from a Manav fan like ByteMe.Dancing

Nikki Dear, Thank you so much Yaar. You made it. Clap Clap.

You have made me feel happy about my archu. This is what I wish to see for a long time. A Manav admirer saying that archu deserves him.

Your FF archu is going to make it come true. Thanks Dear. Hug. Exactly this is the archu I wished to see.

Waiting for your ARMAN confrontation. And was  Day Dreaming about theirs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sylph-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top